It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Scott Astroworld and next time I'm called a Conspiracy Theorist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

If anyone is reading this considering going to a large event, be aware that strange things are afoot. As my younger counterparts like to say, 'these people have no chill'. Everyone is desperate to get out and blow off some steam and 'rage', I get that. This is not the time to feed these beasts. This is not directly to do with the Morning Star, so don't look to Satan. Him and the big YA are not the only fingers in the pie, so to speak. These people, if they are even a fraction of what they appear would not damn well DARE to try and summon or talk to him. They would probably fail anyway....Way above their pay grade.

I am intrigued here, the infinite realms expand in all directions, ignorance may actually be bliss when it comes to the beasts and precisely what it is we are up against.

DM sent

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: Joneselius

I didn’t claim you worked for the Devil. I said you were an asset of the Devil. Assets are tools and are just means to an end.

PLEASE explain how a wiccan is an asset of the Devil. Wicca has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEVIL!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I saw an article on rumors of needle spiking taking place. That's where people go through crowds with needles loaded with drugs and just jab random people. It could be rohypnol or fentanyl or anything. It's something happening in the UK, but starting to be more an issue in the US.

I am not saying that didn't happen, but it does not explain the large number of people who where affected around the same times. Especially since they are claiming the people were so close that it took nearly 40 minutes for people to make their way through the crowd, from front to back, and middle to side.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I didn’t claim you worked for the Devil. I said you were an asset of the Devil. Assets are tools and are just means to an end.

PLEASE explain how a wiccan is an asset of the Devil. Wicca has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEVIL!

I wasn’t replying to you. Your labels mean nothing. They have nothing to do with who you are.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Astroworld deaths have a very "Harvest Festival" vibe - I'm astonished nobody else brought it up or maybe I missed it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams Hello. You wanted to talk to me about this?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Except thats not what I'm saying.

If espousing Christ makes someone sound loony I don't know what to tell you.

A Christ loving individual would not shove another into someone else or stampede anyone , so, in that regard the point stands.

You just wanted to vent at me though, that's okay, people like you always do. Enjoy your service to the enemy. I suggest you accept Christ and be saved though.

You think Jesus is a fiction, that's why you don't see clearly. You're willfully ignorant.
a reply to: mblahnikluver

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Again you are dead wrong. Par the course for you.
Wicca are hopelessly deceived worshipping dead trees and idols like living things.
There is no 'white magic' as all magic seeks to dominate, all of it.

Collisions 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Full of deceit like you...

a reply to: mblahnikluver

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is just one guy. This does not sound like only needle spiking or crowd surging.

This EMT guy is a bit pissed, and the video is only available on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius Oh dear......You do YOU, Jonesy...you do you. But you don't get to call me 'evil' or a servant of evil and it not be challenged.

@elementalgrove - I keep trying to send you a dm and it won't let me do so.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I expect it to be challenged.

Just quit playing with the 'devil' when you deny the one who beat him. Kay....

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That is quite odd, did you receive my DM?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
I got yours, but I am not allowed to reply. It says I may only send messages to mods right now. I have no idea. Dig that Christian above, lol. The Oh Righteous One thinks they know sheet, huh...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Jonesy, how do you know the Nephilim that you worship like a God, did any such thing, budderoo?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
-
edit on 9-11-2021 by TheReaversChain because: ..'

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I truly do wonder how much longer the folks on ATS are going to be on the fence about this.

Evil cannot hide as it once did and yet the members here still haven't quite caught on that the jig is up.... There is no more time for fence sitting.

Ok, you are assuming that everyone is going to be like us and believe in salvation. Some on that fence are not going to get off until they finally see it. Showing people the love is our charge on Earth. On ATS it is to point out the truth. You are right and I say share the truth. Temper it with understanding that the dark side/Satan/Beelzebub/Luciferian types will never give in to the truth. It is the ones who wish to believe there are no real life "monsters", for lack of a better word, that have to wake up.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman Except they won't 'wake up' and that is what the bad guys and gals are banking on - the curtain closers will dismiss all of it as insane, and crazy, and let them carry on as they have been doing.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
a reply to: elementalgrove
I got yours, but I am not allowed to reply. It says I may only send messages to mods right now. I have no idea. Dig that Christian above, lol. The Oh Righteous One thinks they know sheet, huh...

Perhaps being as new as you are, you needed to hit a certain amount of posts. If I remember correctly I went through the same thing. I see that you did get one through.

And ah yes, it is funny how people believe a book that has been used to mind control our ancestors!

The path of inner knowing is found by emptying the mind, not being full of fear of upsetting the angry father god.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ah yes....Daddy issues. I did a tarot reading recently, it partly said something like 'the Goddess will win...and the Gods will worry." It did make me laugh....Good old Thoth! a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Something was off.

This guy thinks it could be a Beta test for some substance, frequencies, or conditioning.

Wearing my tin foil apparel, allows me to see how what he suggests, could be very plausible.

I was thinking, maybe it had something to do with all the pyrotechnics and or hypnotic visuals. Maybe a combination of the two or more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join