It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden infrastructure bill would require cars come with ‘advanced alcohol monitoring systems’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If I get in one of these new cars when I am totally sober and start driving with a quart bottle of grain alcohol in my hand I can drink and drive until the gasoline runs out.
What did the new system solve in that case?

One of my coworkers had the current system, it made him retest every fifteen minutes or so. He was told three fails in a row he would have five minutes to park before his truck would shut off.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yeah , Ole Joe is Still Popular with the Odorous American Public though....

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

" Biden infrastructure bill would require cars come with ‘advanced alcohol monitoring systems’ "

Hell No , I Refuse to take my Mom on my Dates !

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

If you believe that, then why do you think that there is a Gold Star on the front and a Bar code on the back of them.

You can bet it's not just for Terrorist Identification. No matter what anyone says Real ID is a National ID card.

And as far as being illegal, to do it with out consent is, but if you get pull over they can not sure if all states or LE does, or if asked by the someone and you give consent they can.

Here is a article dated from 2010. Note it says their mostly doing for to people prove their old enough to buy alcohol. Do you really believe that?

More retailers requiring driver's license swipes
edit on 11-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join