It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese spies working in the Chinese restaurants around Washington D.C. and ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
With all the crazy actions by both political parties, one has to wonder if the Chinese spies are working in them restaurants and tainting the food.
I hope some govt. agency is testing their food they serve, because looking at the current Administration and seeing " zombie like " actions away from reality in their regulations to control Americans, its beginning to look like they are all retarded.

Current example by one of our members.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I remember one restaurant down south. Staff and owner were from Taiwan. No love for the CCP there.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

One would imagine, given the size of the population, that the US would be spoiled for choice when electing suitable government officials. Biden, Harris and Pelosi show what a sham and scam the political system is. No one in their right mind would employ any of them or indeed spend a moments time with them. Everything is corrupt.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I remember one restaurant down south. Staff and owner were from Taiwan. No love for the CCP there.

Cheers

We have a Taiwanese restaurant here in town. Sadly, the food is crappy. Wife couldn't eat it an I left half a plate. And I really like Chinese food. But Taiwanese food is a bit bland I feel.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Why not? Russian spies are invading DollyWood.

www.tampabay.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

www.tampabay.com...

That was a cool read. Funny how some of us Veterans have married our enemies of past.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

If they speak Mandarin they are from Communist China... I have a friend from China who moved here to raise a family. His daughter as a free human he couldn't allow her to be back home. Cantonese is a dominant language of Asians from Taiwan IIRC. They can speak Mandarin since that is the CCP choice and many have close ties with their families on the mainland, but they prefer Cantonese as I can recall a specific restaurant he took me one time where I and my family were the only non Asians. He broke the rules I could tell.

edit on 9-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

www.tampabay.com...

They are there for some hook ups with those hot Southern girls actually. I grew up in the South and I can tell you it isn't just the beauty it is the personalities.

Plus all joking aside, all these American parks like that and Holiday World that are inexpensive v Disneyland aren't likely to be bringing in high roller Gov types. It would be the high end places with exclusive clientele. I have taken my kids to those two but not Disney even though we love going to Florida. Too much else to do if you like the outdoors in FL.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would say they are to busy driving members of Congress to work in restaurants

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
I would say they are to busy driving members of Congress to work in restaurants

Then after 20 years they disappear and their Senator is treated as if she was a saint. Even McLame would have been lampooned by the media if he had one and they loved his traitor ass in the media.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
They already send us spoiled mushrooms, tilapia raised on human feces and prawns injected with gelatin to add weight. I could go on and I think I should add baby formula with plastic in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They already send us spoiled mushrooms, tilapia raised on human feces and prawns injected with gelatin to add weight. I could go on and I think I should add baby formula with plastic in it.

We had 3 people die of Chinese frozen imported gyoza and countless sick here several years ago in Japan. I don't buy can fruit from China and no way on the cheap honey they export.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Americans don't realize that the mushrooms used at many pizzarias around the world come from China. I buy the ones from Holland these days.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the DC NFL team's employees (or contractors) are seeking intel.

I suspect a lot of bigwigs go to the games and they loosen up (weekend, out of the office, a few drinks) and start chatting.

Russians are notorious for using 'honey traps'

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I wonder if any of the DC NFL team's employees (or contractors) are seeking intel.

I suspect a lot of bigwigs go to the games and they loosen up (weekend, out of the office, a few drinks) and start chatting.

chinese are worse, easy money ( cash ) is hard to refuse

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: ElGoobero

chinese are worse, easy money ( cash ) is hard to refuse

I understand they threaten family members still in China to motivate some sources.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Americans don't realize that the mushrooms used at many pizzarias around the world come from China. I buy the ones from Holland these days.

I live in a mushroom growing region in Pennsylvania.
Locally, one man bought up all of the growers, the mushroom soil producers and the spawn companies. He made deals in China to build mushroom grow houses and canneries. Then he shifted his growing/canning to China. Some mushrooms are still grown locally to be shipped fresh and for breading and freezing.
, but the canneries are closed.
Basically, all of our canned mushrooms in the US come from China now.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It has always seemed weird to me that every po'dunk town in the United States has a Chinese restaurant operated and staffed by Chinese nationals. I have always believed that most of them are legit sleeper cells.

I used to tell friends to tip well and be very nice to the staff so that when they take over they might remember you and be a bit nicer to you.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There were over 372,000 Chinese students enrolled in the Universities and Colleges in the US during the 2019/20 academic year. That is another route of penetration.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Chinese military are training right across our Northern border, for possible U.S. invasion when Joe Biden's handler gives them the green light.

Source: torontosun.com...

<<   2 >>

join