It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Explains FBI Raid on His Home & Project Veritas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I am just shocked learning all this now while high on weed. Ive always tought having different points of views was a bad thing with all the brainwashing they do. I guess i have to get used to this new insane world. Only one problem ive started to say to people i smoke it at school and i in the near future have a surprise meeting with the school's psych and today before they made the meeting they asked me about what i tought about conspiracy theories wich was weird as i never talked about it

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: animals123
Hey i am new here and just still skeptic and high about what this forum is about. As background i am 16 with adhd and was interested in the stock market when covid started. While studying society's psychology to have an edge i got to see how fake the online and real world is. My point is is this how beeing an adult feels like ? Knowing all the lies ?

Haha it only gets worse with time. As they say, ignorance is bliss, but I still prefer to be awake and aware. I was only about a year older than you when I first discovered ATS around 2007. I remember how ignorant of the world I was back then and how wrong I was about so many things. What you think you know now is only the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I’m still waiting for a real explanation why the fbi raided someone over a “fake” diary.

The FBI raided a senior-citizen friend of President Trump, using 2 helicopters, 9 dogs, 2 air-boats, 22 personnel, and massive machine-guns. All because of...."reasons we can't divulge".

From 2.1.2019: www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Hey i am new here and just still skeptic and high about what this forum is about. As background i am 16 with adhd and was interested in the stock market when covid started. While studying society's psychology to have an edge i got to see how fake the online and real world is. My point is is this how beeing an adult feels like ? Knowing all the lies ?

Haha it only gets worse with time. As they say, ignorance is bliss, but I still prefer to be awake and aware. I was only about a year older than you when I first discovered ATS around 2007. I remember how ignorant of the world I was back then and how wrong I was about so many things. What you think you know now is only the tip of the iceberg.

It's human nature to be dismissive, especially when things are going haywire. All I know is I lurked forever it seemed but finally signed up mostly discussing 9/11 stuff as well as JFK. There were enough people here that opened my eyes to stuff I never believed.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Stick around young buck, this trips going to make L$D feel like baby aspirin. I`ve read things predicted here that became true far to many times to walk away from this place.
edit on 9-11-2021 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So the fbi is more concerned about a little girls stolen diary than the claims of her sexual assault within the diary?

Why am I not more shocked?

And no media outlet will talk about the contents of the diary.

normally the media always closes ranks when one of them is challenged by the authorities
but on this the media establishment is on the authoritarian side.
very sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Veritas is suing the NYT so ....

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: animals123

Good luck to you young man or person , I am not sure how to address you anymore . Knowing the lies is better than believing them . I think you are off to a good start so stay the course and keep your eyes and ears open . Believe what you see and research what you hear. If I got your gender wrong my apologies but the advice remains the same .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Merrick Garland and Damian Williams, imo, have lots to do with this overreach.

Damian is the new U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY). I think he just took over last month.

He worked under Merrick Garland when Garland was an appellate judge. Remember, Garland was blocked from becoming a Supreme Court Justice in the Obama administration. (Whew!! We dodged a bullet on that one!) However, he is now the Attorney General in Biden's administration.

Damian Wilson is the child of two Jamaican immigrants and has risen high in the ranks, even, like Obama, getting to go to Harvard. He also got to attend the University of Cambridge, AND Yale Law School. Then he gets to clerk for Justice Stephens on top of all that.

And...he's only 40 years old! Think he's being groomed?

edit on 9-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the same people who swear the Hunter Biden Laptop and Ashley's book are both fake, are also the one's who believe in the Dossier' 100%. I think that speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I never paid attention to politics until I was 18 in a helicopter getting shot at and wasn't allowed to shoot back. When I found out the reasons I couldn't shoot back (couldn't even carry a pistol) I started paying close attention.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So the fbi is more concerned about a little girls stolen diary than the claims of her sexual assault within the diary?

Why am I not more shocked?

And no media outlet will talk about the contents of the diary.

I assume it's like the Clinton emails. They read it and tell us what we need to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I guarantee you that the number of people interested in that diary just shot up by about a zillion %.

FBI suppression = FAIL

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Merrick Garland and Damian Williams, imo, have lots to do with this overreach.

Damian is the new U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY). I think he just took over last month.

I thank them for increasing interest in Ashley Biden's diary. Americans like this kind of stuff. (See the rack at Target and Walmart checkouts?)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: animals123

Yeah. Brainwashed cultists think the rest of us are brainwashed cultists. You can either: A. Fight them on everything, although that would make your life difficult. Or B. Just pretend to agree with their view, make out you're just joking around or exploring alternative ideas out of humor or unserious curiosity. Ben Shapiro went along with the BS he was taught in school and university, he says. But after he got out, he started speaking his mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It appears so. Seems they find people of minority groups to lead or assist in corrupt activities on behalf of the establishment. Because of the minority status, they serve as a political shield for corruption. Anyone who accuses them are written off by them (and the corporate media) as racist/this-ist or that-ist.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Bluntone22

Im waiting for an explanation for a raid by the FBI over any sort of diary, fake, stolen or otherwise. What federal crime are they investigating?

Some rumors circulating about classified material in the diary 🚬🎩

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't listen to rumors.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep.
Obama's father was not American.
Kamala's parents were not Americans.
Now this guy.

I know a young man that graduated valedictorian. He had never once made anything less than an A from Kindergarten through High School. He went on to college, but couldn't get in Harvard or Yale or even Columbia. He graduated from college summa cum laude, wanted to go to law school, but Harvard has thumbed their noses at him. Maybe his problem is that both his parents and grandparents are generational Americans or he lacks a handler.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why would Bidens daughter have access to classified info? Did she have a job in the Clinton admin? Did xiden spill classified beans back then? Why hassle oKeefe? He went to law enforcement with the diary. What else should he have done?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join