It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Explains FBI Raid on His Home & Project Veritas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Project Veritas Founder James O'Keefe explains why his home was raided by the FBI, and why it was unlawful. It involved the diary of Joe Biden's daughter, which Project Veritas had not verified (thus they had not reported on it.)

O'Keefe's interview on the FBI raid of his home:

O'Keefe's initial video addressing the raid:

I doubt this would be surprising to very many people here, considering the fact that Julian Assange is still in prison. But O'Keeffe is one of the heroes of free speech and free press. The Criminal Elite keep pushing to get to their way. They will win if there isn't enough pushback. We are in a time of 'fifth generation warfare', when battles are waged through information, the courts, and culture (hearts and minds.) The Biden Administration are losing the Public Trust, thus the central power of the Federal Government is dissolving on several levels. As long as the people resist, tyranny will fail.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I’m still waiting for a real explanation why the fbi raided someone over a “fake” diary.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey i am new here and just still skeptic and high about what this forum is about. As background i am 16 with adhd and was interested in the stock market when covid started. While studying society's psychology to have an edge i got to see how fake the online and real world is. My point is is this how beeing an adult feels like ? Knowing all the lies ?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Said it before and ill repeat it.

The executive branch has gone rogue. It's violationg American rights in spite of congressional and SCOTUS directive.

There are more than 5 topics on the ATS front page highlighting as much.

From this, to CV mandates, to FBI evidence tampering and withholding etc etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

My guess so far is that it was an excuse to steal his private investigative material so they could scrap together some kind of legal argument against O'Keefe. When you look at other politically charged legal cases lately, it's pretty obvious they don't need much actual evidence to bring someone to court. Whereas O'Keefe has an excellent legal team, they may be a bit more desperate for evidence to use against him. (On anything at all, I mean.)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I’m still waiting for a real explanation why the fbi raided someone over a “fake” diary.

Who says it’s fake?

Apparently, it was reported stolen as a result of burglary.

edit on 8-11-2021 by 1947boomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You’ll be waiting a long time.
Remember when the FBI confiscated the Capitol Building Lego set from one of the fake “insurrectionists”?
They are Keystone Kops.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is that the diary that says Joe took to showering with his 15 year old daughter?

I wonder what else is in there. Somebody aught to leak the whole damn thing.

Joe looks better every day, to the 81 million who elected him.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: animals123

Seems we are in a time of hard lessons and growing up. Almost everyone was naïve, to some extent, about the powers that be. ATS has always been about questioning everything, especially the statue quo. It used to lean more towards supernatural subjects and philosophical questions. Since Trump ruffled the hen house, it's become much more political. A lot of this is due to the outright deception of the corporate media. Many such networks and newspapers are very pro-establishment, some of them becoming outright propaganda factories. There is a lot of money and self-interest in following the interests of the establishment, while standing against it is dangerous. But right.

While the media keeps people divided in a cult-like world of delusion, splitting friends and families apart (and businesses,) the info war wages on. Either you look at all sides, study the facts, and question what you're told, or you turn a blind eye to what is really happening. Anyone or any organization that says 'Only follow our source, ignore these other ones!" is obviously trying to deceive us.

So these are my 2 cents anyway. I see us in this time of info struggle where we all just need to face the ugliness of reality and grow up. We need to become a more 'serious people', you might say. Centralization of power breeds pure evil. It must be decentralized. We all must become more responsible.
edit on 8-11-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I believe so. It would definitely be in the public interest if it was published, in that case.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They have said they raided over the publication of the real diary.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Who says it’s fake?

Apparently, it was reported stolen as a result of burglary.

Being fake is the only reasonable explanation why there hasn’t been a huge investigation started into the claims of Biden’s sexual crimes. We had a thorough investigation about an alleged groping at a drunken frat party 30 years prior.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Is that the diary that says Joe took to showering with his 15 year old daughter?

I wonder what else is in there. Somebody aught to leak the whole damn thing.

It was all leaked, it's easy enough to find.

It says she was molested as a child and that Joe is emotionally abusive. It also talks about Hunter Biden and some scandal surrounding his house, but doesn't way what Ashley thought the scandal was. Also goes into her marital problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wonder if this is real? Suppose to be "The Diary" download page.
nationalfile.com...

Cheers
Ektar

I hope that works, its been a long time for me in posting

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So the fbi is more concerned about a little girls stolen diary than the claims of her sexual assault within the diary?

Why am I not more shocked?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Im waiting for an explanation for a raid by the FBI over any sort of diary, fake, stolen or otherwise. What federal crime are they investigating?
edit on 11/8/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

That's it, it's real.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So the fbi is more concerned about a little girls stolen diary than the claims of her sexual assault within the diary?

Why am I not more shocked?

And no media outlet will talk about the contents of the diary.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: animals123

Seems we are in a time of hard lessons and growing up. Almost everyone was naïve, to some extent, about the powers that be. ATS has always been about questioning everything, especially the statue quo. It used to lean more towards supernatural subjects and philosophical questions. Since Trump ruffled the hen house, it's become much more political. A lot of this is due to the outright deception of the corporate media. Many such networks and newspapers are very pro-establishment, some of them becoming outright propaganda factories. There is a lot of money and self-interest in following the interests of the establishment, while standing against it is dangerous. But right.

While the media keeps people divided in a cult-like world of delusion, splitting friends and families apart (and businesses,) the info war wages on. Either you look at all sides, study the facts, and question what you're told, or you turn a blind eye to what is really happening. Anyone or any organization that says 'Only follow our source, ignore these other ones!" is obviously trying to deceive us.

So these are my 2 cents anyway. I see us in this time of info struggle where we all just need to face the ugliness of reality and grow up. We need to become a more 'serious people', you might say. Centralization of power breeds pure evil. It must be decentralized. We all must become more responsible.

Small steps my friend you are spot on but small steps..

It starts at least here in America by eliminating the 2 party system, we are trying to cancel everything else, eliminate 2 party system as we know it, eliminate lobbying and real term limits like 4-5 years max.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes. Good things often do take time and patience.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join