It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost one-third of millennials have identified LGBTQ in a new study

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Looks like School/Indoctrination and in media and entertainment seems to be having an effect in America Youth's. According to a Arizona Christian University finding.

39% of 18-24 year olds identify as LGBTQ in the U.S., a new study. Is this possible by the endless messaging campaign by both the media and in the entertainment industry?

Of course they are adults and adults they had decided on their choice but how many of those youth had decided problary as the result of educational Indoctrination from the Indoctrination institutions?

Making none straight/hetero characters in their stories. Does that mean the messaging agaisnt the youths is working?

This could be an issue if the younger age groups have a similar finding.

Almost one-third of millennials have identified LGBTQ in a new study

This study defines millennials as people born between 1984 and 2003. However, most studies define millennials as born between 1977 and 1995. Studies show:'[Millenials are] Redefine how to recognize and respond to gender identity and sexual orientation choices of sexuality, themselves, and others.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Saying it is one thing, staying it is another.

My sister went through a lesbian "phase" when she was young too, and lo and behold, she is now a hetero woman with three kids and stable marriage.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Gotta keep with the latest fads..

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did that really require a "study" ?
Some folks don't get out much , or just wanted the money from grants .

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Millennials are in it for the participation trophy.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's ok.
Some of them identify as cheese sandwiches too.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Holy #! Thank God my kids haven't been poisoned by public schools.

This is an impossible statistic without heavy indoctrination and supporting propaganda.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
this is a fad for some of these kids i guarantee it. Have you seen the tik tok videos with the pronouns bull#. Its like someone giving you crazy sports stats but for pronouns.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Let's Go Biden the Tranny Queen?
Their goat god is a trans critter so it makes sense that their inversion and twisting of natural creation would be a part of their cult programming.
edit on 8-11-2021 by starshift because: Added

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Are they indoctrinated, or are you calling it indoctrination because you disagree with their method of self realization? Let's phrase it another way: if they qualify for voting rights and are making their own consenting adult choices with other consenting adults, then mind your own business.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Equally important is knowing their political party affiliation 😎

Let's guess what the most likely Party is 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Why do you need that information ? 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ultimately, you cannot teach sexual preferences.

No matter the leftist indoctrinations, most boys will be boys and most girls will be girls.

There will always be those that prefer the same sex. That's been established throughout history, it's nothing new.

But for the super majority, guys and gals will pair up no matter what social media or evil leftist agendas say.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TzarChasm

Why do you need that information ? 😎

Nobody really needed any of this information. But here we are.

And this is how cool emojis work. 😎👉👉

edit on 8-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

At this point mate there probably afraid to say there straight, I'm sure they feel compelled to identify as one of the LGBTQ.

But hey look on the bright side , with everyone being Gay we will just reverse breed ourselves out of existence.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Let's Get Biden To Quit

Count me in!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Most of that will be indoctrination, some will be chemical's and animal hormones that vile corporations and even more vile governments are allowing people to eat just so some criminal somewhere can make a bigger profit.

Cut that down to about 1/10th and you will likely have a more reliable genuine figure.

There is no denying though the kids are being brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Iv'e always wondered about people that are obsessed with other peoples sexuality.

Kinda creepy actually!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think it's "trendy" right now.

My nephew came out when he was about 18, then, 6 months later my niece, 3 years younger than my nephew, figured she was also. Ya, no, not buying it from my niece..lol. It's just trendy, and she wants to be part of it. All the power to her, but not buying it. That was a good year ago..she ended up having a boyfriend.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Iv'e always wondered about people that are obsessed with other peoples sexuality.

Kinda creepy actually!

Meh, live and let live, as far as I'm concerned, but really, it's topical, in advertising, movies, media..etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join