It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse's so-called victim just admitted under oath that KR shot him self-defense

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A gun carried for the sole purpose of self defense is not a violent act. A riot is a violent act.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The judge just may have something to say as well.

The prosecutor is walking a dangerous line.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You seem to be ignorant about some pretty core, incontestable, and basic facts of the case.

After he shot and killed someone

Not so much. He was first chased by the fella who’d threatened to kill him at least once already, then smoked that dude. Then was chased again.

If you saw a gunman shoot and kill someone, would'nt you think someone, a good guy with a gun, or a skateboard, would to try to stop that armed gunman before he kills again?

Bicep boy testified he didn’t see anything, only heard people shouting that Rittenhouse had killed somebody. To answer your question no, I would not want a good guy with a gun chasing somebody down on the word of somebody else.

Only if he isn't a criminal fleeing the scene of the murder/crime.

Under Wisconsin law, if the primary aggressor disengages or attempts to disengage they are no longer the primary aggressor and are free to respond to a lethal threat with lethal force. Chasing somebody down the road who is clearly trying to get away from a mob makes one the aggressor, not the victim.

That's what the jury needs to decide, if that first kill was self defense, or not

Yes, they do but not for the reason you’re presenting.

If a shoplifter flees a store, and someone in the parking lot with a points a gun at them, to try to stop them, and he kills that person before they can get a shot off, is it still self defense?

What’s the state law for citizen arrests? What’s the state law on self defense?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I saw it as self-defense from the beginning. I will be disappointed if the verdict doesn't go that way. Although, I'd rather deal with the repercussions of him being found guilty than not guilty. The left is going to riot and burn cities down if he is found not guilty. 

The left is going to riot?

Let them try it in most places in America. I know people that are licking their chops and hoping these libtards try and destroy something near them.

That provides all the "cover" they need to beat the bejesus out of them.

It may be the the first time you see people smiling during a fracas. They won't be able to help themselves.

😀😇

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Dont know...Case in point:

A man who tried helping Home Depot employees stop a shoplifter was stabbed during the altercation. The incident happened Saturday afternoon at the Home Depot located at 601 E. Ordinance Road. When Anne Arundel County police officers arrived at the store, employees were seen trying to wrangle the suspect.

According to the police department, the subject had been trying to shoplift power tools but was confronted by employees and other shoppers. He pulled out a knife and began swinging at people to try and keep them away. A shopper tried to wrestle the knife away but was stabbed in the back of his left shoulder and the suspect cut his hand, a police report noted.

Carroll Hall, 37, was charged with first and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment.

patch.com...
www.capitalgazette.com...

There are lots of examples like this.

edit on 10-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Whatever happens with this case, I think there is something truly disturbing about all of our leaders at this point.

You have some kid feel the "need" to do something about a bunch of looting and burning that had been going on for an entire spring and summer because....why?

This isn't just a failure of leadership, people deliberately fanned the flames of chaos to achieve a political agenda. I want all the people that defended the looting during the summer to really think hard and long about who is using who for what.

I don't care what side of the coin or spectrum someone falls on, the blood of the individuals that died due to this incident are on the hands of leadership, not just some. This shouldn't have even happened, if things where normal would this kid really thought that a trip with an AR was necessary? This wasn't some wingnut or loose cannon that just showed up to work and opened up on people, it was someone trying to defend their local community...when there SHOULD have been POLICE to handle the situation.

...I think leadership wise we need to clean house and wipe the slate clean, they all need to go. We would be better off holding a lottery of people to hold duly elected decisions at this point rather than the giant gaping question marks that currently run the show. They don't know how to lead, they only know how to play a game that has pretty much lost all touch with reality to the people it's supposed to serve.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuserdefined

You have some kid feel the "need" to do something about a bunch of looting and burning that had been going on for an entire spring and summer because....why?

And that is the elephant in the room.

A kid had to step up and be the adult and now all the adults suddenly have an opinion of a kid they otherwise likely would never knew existed.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pretty much. I think this judge feels similar to be honest...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Maryland law isn’t Wisconsin law, so it’s about as irrelevant as telling us what your cat had for breakfast.

Dont know

That’s all you had to say.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What does that have to do with…

Do you just purposefully ignore facts and evidence….

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man shot by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was “hyperaggressive” that night, threatened to kill Rittenhouse and later lunged for his rifle just before the 17-year-old fired, witnesses testified Thursday.

apnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Amazing those who riot, burn, and loot meet with little consequence. A person shows up to help hinder his neighbor from harm is punished.

Clown world….
edit on 11-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Carroll Hall, 37, was charged with first and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment.

So, if Carroll Hall had shoplifted and stabbed his apprehenders in Wisconnsin, he wouldn't have been charged?

SMH

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Dont know...Case in point:

A man who tried helping Home Depot employees stop a shoplifter was stabbed during the altercation. The incident happened Saturday afternoon at the Home Depot located at 601 E. Ordinance Road. When Anne Arundel County police officers arrived at the store, employees were seen trying to wrangle the suspect.

According to the police department, the subject had been trying to shoplift power tools but was confronted by employees and other shoppers. He pulled out a knife and began swinging at people to try and keep them away. A shopper tried to wrestle the knife away but was stabbed in the back of his left shoulder and the suspect cut his hand, a police report noted.

patch.com...
www.capitalgazette.com...

There are lots of examples like this.

Once he pulls the knife the situation changes. It becomes a case of protecting yourself or others from death or severe bodily harm. I would be justified in shooting him.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, if Carroll Hall had shoplifted and stabbed his apprehenders in Wisconnsin, he wouldn't have been charged?

SMH

I’m not interested in chasing your irrelevant points across the map in your pursuit of being right about something, especially when you resort to making things up and acting as if I said them so you can continue your pursuit. Let me know when you want to get back on topic

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

He never left the topic. The main issue in the trial is self defense.

I posted about pulling my weapon on a man who had knocked a woman down and was kicking her. I told him to stop and he did.

Now if he had walked away there would have been nothing I could have done except give a description to the police. I am under no obligation to apprehend. If I would have chased him with a drawn weapon and he turned and shot me, he would be defending himself because in the eyes of the Law I was the aggressor.

It is the same thing here. Rittenhouse only shot when he was attacked. He didn't shoot anybody who was running away. Even if they came at Rittenhouse because he shot the first guy, they were the aggressors. They had no obligation to apprehend.

Some people need to stop getting legal advice from television and the MSM.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Biden says: Rittenhouse is a White Supremacist.

www.foxnews.com...

KKK-lover Joe Biden may know something?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Well
Biden would know, he was buddies with Byrd.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

They really need to start suing for defamation when libs say stuff like this. Because unless Biden actually has some evidence to back up that statement, he just slandered Rittenhouse.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"According to the police department, the subject had been trying to shoplift power tools but was confronted by employees and other shoppers. He pulled out a knife and began swinging at people to try and keep them away. A shopper tried to wrestle the knife away but was stabbed in the back of his left shoulder and the suspect cut his hand, a police report noted."

No. He should have been.

Apples to oranges.

Read the law.
edit on 11/11/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Slandering underage individuals is especially egregious even under the law as I understand it. That's why Nicolas Sandman was able to sue everyone who ran their mouths about him smirking at that fake Vietnam vet native dude.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join