It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse's so-called victim just admitted under oath that KR shot him self-defense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't see the state having a leg to stand on with any of the felony charges now. I'd be surprised if the jury even tags him with any of the misdemeanors now.

Even the court of public opinion is cooling off about him after today.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
He really messed up in cross examination with the defense not stating that Rittenhouse tried to shoot him but had to re-rack his rifle, and then after he shot him in the arm. I wonder why he only said that to prosecution.

So uh....
Can't really "mess up" if you just tell the truth....

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see if CNN is going to try and spin this story. The so called victim just admitted in court of him doing the shot when he was the one doing it because the Klye was pointing the gun at him first.

This could hurt the defense for the so called victim.
edit on 8-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wonder how the court would view the people who were attacking Kyle Rittenhouse with a skateboard? that person should be facing charges as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I wonder how the court would view the people who were attacking Kyle Rittenhouse with a skateboard? that person should be facing charges as well.

i disagree... they got justice from the law of the jungle.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

The reality is, in many states, if you are a criminal or have a criminal history, you cannot own a firearm.

I know this much, where I live, the issuance of firearm permits requires applying to the police department of the town you live in. If you are a criminal, you're probably not going to get the permit granted.

I am all for LAW ABIDING citizens exercising their rights under the second amendment. This guy is not a law abiding citizen, as shown by his rap sheet.

Ownership is passing a background check when purchasing a firearm. A permit is usually for carrying a weapon concealed.

For the background check to work, information needs to be reported and entered into the database. There's the problem. Was the information on him reported and entered? Many times that isn't the case. The Virginia Tech shooter should have never been allowed to purchase the weapons he used. He had reported to the School's Medical Department and was being treated for mental issues. The School was required by Law to report that. They didn't. That report would have resulted in him not passing the background check.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This entire case has been priceless to watch be made.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: shaemac

DMITTED IN COURT TODAY that he pointed his gun at Kyle FIRST

False, why lie or exaggerate. He said, the gun was pointed in his direction, not at him....big difference.

Oh stop.
That is not what happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: shaemac

DMITTED IN COURT TODAY that he pointed his gun at Kyle FIRST

False, why lie or exaggerate. He said, the gun was pointed in his direction, not at him....big difference.

If he feared for his life, there's no difference 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Unequivocally, Kyle Rittenhouse had more presence of mind, skill, and poise than all the adults who were coming after him in an armed mob that had already shot at him.

He did the right thing in defending himself in the manner in which he did. He did the right thing in cleaning the mess the rioters made and safeguarding the community even when the police would not.

Kyle Rittenhouse isn't a criminal, a mass shooter, a murderer. He is just another American who stood up when others wouldn't or couldn't. If nothing else he'll be remembered by me like that.

He defended himself from pedophile garbage. They #ed around and found out.
edit on 11 8 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Maybe this has been covered already, but if not...

How is this Gaige Grosskreutz not on trial for illegal possession of a firearm?

He has a lengthy rap sheet including a domestic violence charge. He also has charges for DUI possession of a firearm.

I will to defer to others from Wisconsin but reading I've done says those convicted of even a misdemeanor domestic violence charge in Wisconsin MAY NOT own firearm.

Was he charged for domestic violence but not convicted?

What I'm missing?

Shhhhhh

Lefty icons seem to always have a regretful past.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I saw it as self-defense from the beginning. I will be disappointed if the verdict doesn't go that way. Although, I'd rather deal with the repercussions of him being found guilty than not guilty. The left is going to riot and burn cities down if he is found not guilty. 

So you would send a innocent man to jail,just to prevent a riot? smh. thats really bad idea.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Video that the FBI kept under wraps for 13 months demonstrated that Kyle shot in self-defense. That's almost always the case when BLM or ANTIFA are after you.

Poor officer David Dorn in St. Louis thought he would reason with his fellow Black BLM/ANTIFA brothers.

They then beat him into critical condition.

As he lay on the sidewalk begging for his life, his "brothers and sisters" stripped him of all valuables, including his shoes.

The more of those animals that get shot, the better. That's the only message they seem to understand.

Kenosha was the last major conflict involving the ANTIFA/BLM morons for that very reason.

Some should have been killed sooner. Would have saved more innocent lives, including perhaps officer Dorhn's.

RIP: en.wikipedia.org...

To be honest, it was the same with terrorists and violent criminals in sub-sahara Africa. If you didn't shoot them, they just raped, killed and terrorized again, and again, and again.... Then one day they tried to climb through our perimeter, usually 3 day at the northern and eastern borders and on engaging 3300v@3300joules, became un-breaded but certainly crispy ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Video that the FBI kept under wraps for 13 months demonstrated that Kyle shot in self-defense. That's almost always the case when BLM or ANTIFA are after you.

Poor officer David Dorn in St. Louis thought he would reason with his fellow Black BLM/ANTIFA brothers.

They then beat him into critical condition.

As he lay on the sidewalk begging for his life, his "brothers and sisters" stripped him of all valuables, including his shoes.

The more of those animals that get shot, the better. That's the only message they seem to understand.

Kenosha was the last major conflict involving the ANTIFA/BLM morons for that very reason.

Some should have been killed sooner. Would have saved more innocent lives, including perhaps officer Dorhn's.

RIP: en.wikipedia.org...

The only way to deal with Antifa is eradication. I'm sick of having to be civilized with those who seek to cause harm to me. BLM had a March through our small Maine city last year but we're confronted with armed citizens standing in front of their homes and businesses. Surprise, there were no damages. They are cowards who only attack in packs and only attack the weak.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Finally some justice in this Country.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Idk yahoo news makes it sound all together different

So dude admits he was engaged with his fire arm after Kyle.

The news is spinning it like gaige was a victim.

What else happens next?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Idk yahoo news makes it sound all together different

So dude admits he was engaged with his fire arm after Kyle.

The news is spinning it like gaige was a victim.

What else happens next?

More fluff from the prosecution..the facepalm today is very telling.
There's not a lawyer around that thinks this goes any way, other than not guilty, some of the youtube law channels were talking about a direct verdict, as there is virtually no way, it could go any other way..on the major charges
edit on 9-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look what happened is absolutely terrible and should have been avoidable on so many instance but the fact that the dude went up and told the #ing truth, I can applaud that.

Dismiss this #ing case.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You are a better attorney then the prosecution has with that reach.

IN fact, maybe the lawyers in the Aubrey case can say the same thing.
edit on Novam30amf0000002021-11-09T09:50:22-06:000922 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Okay, let's assume that Kyle walks.

Now the protesters know it's hunting season. No doubt they will be more heavily armed for the next riot and use less restraint in pulling the trigger. Bicep guy easily could have killed Kyle (and probably would have been justified in doing so). I expect we're going to see much more armed civilian conflict in the streets in the coming years. Enjoy civil war 2.0 y'all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join