It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Look at what happened to these kids in California the other day they got a double dose.

6abc.com...

Several Calif. children sick after receiving wrong dose of COVID vaccine

ANTIOCH, California -- There is outrage among some parents in California's Bay Area as 14 children were given the wrong amount of COVID-19 vaccine this past Saturday.

At least two kids were given double the recommended dose at a Sutter Health pediatric vaccine clinic in Antioch, California, officials say.

"They absolutely failed my children and the other 12 children involved," Denise said.

Sutter Health issued a statement that 14 patients were given an incorrect amount of diluent, saying in part, "As soon as we learned of this, we contacted the parents and advised them of CDC guidance in this situation."

Denise says she was told, but that came nearly 10 hours later and after her older child fell down twice.

Man i would be pissed offffff!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ScepticScot
Lol
No
Getting covid is better than taking experimental anything.

Number of deaths says otherwise.

Are you comparing non vaccinated to vaccinated deaths from February 2020 to today or July 2021 (Approx when US reached 50% vaxed) to today?

Or just list the studies you are using to formulate your position. But if it's the same one Brandon has been referring to since May, it's utter garbage, and don't bother.

Also, let's theorize that 75% of any heart related deaths above previous years averages are Covid 19 caused.

There are multiple studies showing vaccine effectiveness against dying from covid.

Here is a recent one.

www.bmj.com...#:~:text=News-,Covid%2D19%3A%20Vaccines%20are%20highly%20effective%20in%20preventing%20deaths,from%20delta%20 variant%2C%20study%20indicates&text=The%20first%20countrywide%20study%20of,in%20preventing%20people%20from%20dying.

It is very important to validate these early results in other settings and with a longer follow-up study.
Agreed. April to September is a bit of cherry picking. Let's see how the vaxed in Scotland get through the Dark Winter.

Hope you had being doing alright? stay safe. You are right, The Dark winter still hasn't come through with yet.
edit on 25-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: GenerationGap

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

This has not aged well.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

This has not aged well.

It's when reality hits them hard!

In our days this has changed to vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth. This blind faith some people have on pharmaceutical products is just beyond belief. More of an ideology I would say.
I have discussed it on several threads and it's a serious social issue: The vaccine ideology.

Just as all other ideologies of our modern times such as the transgender ideology or the climate change ideology for example. They are very interesting from a sociological point of view as none of them are grounded in science.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
MDDoxs hasn't visited the site since January of this year.

Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This has not aged well.

In our days this has changed to vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth. This blind faith some people have on pharmaceutical products is just beyond belief. More of an ideology I would say.
I have discussed it on several threads and it's a serious social issue: The vaccine ideology.

Just as all other ideologies of our modern times such as the transgender ideology or the climate change ideology for example. They are very interesting from a sociological point of view as none of them are grounded in science.

These same people will look you dead in the face spit through their teeth about how religion makes people do stupid things and they're brainwashed

Meanwhile they're injecting their kids and family members with God knows what, ripping babies out of the womb, cheering on ofbthe silencing of any ideas that aren't their own, wishing death and disease on anyone that doesn't agree with them politically, calling for them to be put it camps and their livelihoods destroyed, exposing children to cross dressing perverts in thongs and taking their children to have their sex organs completely removed or stopping puberty w yet more injections

There is ZERO self awareness
edit on 11/27/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I glad I'm not the only one who sees two peas from the same pod here. I'm saying that while I do side with those who choose to not get vaccinated for whatever reason and have experienced the totalitarian approach the left has applied not to just the vaccine, but also the lockdowns and masks. I don't think anyone can sue the Goverment over it, but they can vote...

The OP wrote a tons of "ifs" in their post, so just what has that person experienced due to their decision, I'm assuming not much. Their post seems about a year or more outdated to any current situation.

edit on 27-11-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This has not aged well.

These same people will look you dead in the face spit through their teeth about how religion makes people do stupid things and they're brainwashed

Meanwhile they're injecting their kids and family members with God knows what, ripping babies out of the womb, cheering on ofbthe silencing of any ideas that aren't their own, wishing death and disease on anyone that doesn't agree with them politically, calling for them to be put it camps and their livelihoods destroyed, exposing children to cross dressing perverts in thongs and taking their children to have their sex organs completely removed or stopping puberty w yet more injections

There is ZERO self awareness

Yes!

They are invested in this vaccine ideology and have been indoctrinated to believe that every vaccine and drug is beneficial for all humans at all times under all circumstances. There is a large number of them who have no qualifications in any scientific and medical fields, no knowledge or experience, but they have replaced 'God' by 'Science' and they now believe in a different set of ideas that is a huge blow to science itself as it has been corrupted and it seems to have followers...
edit on 27-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I glad I'm not the only one who sees two peas from the same pod here. I'm saying that while I do side with those who choose to not get vaccinated for whatever reason and have experienced the totalitarian approach the left has applied not to just the vaccine, but also the lockdowns and masks. I don't think anyone can sue the Goverment over it, but they can vote...

The OP wrote a tons of "ifs" in their post, so just what has that person experienced due to their decision, I'm assuming not much. Their post seems about a year or more outdated to any current situation.

Yes indeed the totalitarian approach was something that we all experienced but anyone with a healthy degree of skepticism wouldn't even go near these products that have been rebranded as 'vaccines'.

However as one of the other members said above the comment (below) which was made long time ago hasn't aged well. And I am talking about this comment (together with the rest of it)

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing

The house of cards has fallen for those who were promoting and supporting vaccinations and especially mass and mandatory vaccinations.
As one of the Italian members of the European Parliament has said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

And she is backed up by countless of evidence in relation to the dangers of these products. Several scientists have spoken against them eventhough they have been accused of being quacks, crackpots, conspiracy theorists, etc. But the house of cards has fallen.

I even find the word 'hesitancy' absurd.

I am neither naive nor stupid to inject myself with an unknown product for which we knew nothing and still know very little. Just starting to know the short term effects and we still know nothing about the medium and long term effects. The safety and effectiveness hasn't been established but there is a lot of state propaganda that promotes these products as safe and effective.

Again I am neither naive nor stupid to inject myself not once but multiple times with these products and especially when I don't belong to any of the risk groups and have already gained robust and superior natural immunity long time ago.

The course of events justify the decision of the OP not to get injected with these products. Not the other way around.
edit on 27-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
MDDoxs hasn't visited the site since January of this year.

Hmmm...

Hope the juice didn't kill him. that would be sad and a bit ironic.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I'm curious what you're equipped with? The clot theory was put forward by none other than Luc Montagnier, a nobel prize winning virologist. It's nigh impossible to find an uncut clip of his statement, but he pointed out that the capsules tend to deposit their spike DNA preferentially in the small blood vessels, because that's where the blood is flowing the slowest. And sadly those are the most susceptible to getting clogged when the antibodies form around the spikes that get generated there.

It's a highly plausible hypothesis, and put forth by a man who is the very definition of the word "expert".

If you put politically appointed experts above experts who gain their credibility from their peers, and let them curate your information for you, then you are letting politicians curate the curator.

Can you imagine anything more foolish than letting a politician decide what you will believe?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I'm curious what you're equipped with? The clot theory was put forward by none other than Luc Montagnier, a nobel prize winning virologist. It's nigh impossible to find an uncut clip of his statement, but he pointed out that the capsules tend to deposit their spike DNA preferentially in the small blood vessels, because that's where the blood is flowing the slowest. And sadly those are the most susceptible to getting clogged when the antibodies form around the spikes that get generated there.

It's a highly plausible hypothesis, and put forth by a man who is the very definition of the word "expert".

If you put politically appointed experts above experts who gain their credibility from their peers, and let them curate your information for you, then you are letting politicians curate the curator.

Can you imagine anything more foolish than letting a politician decide what you will believe?

Luc Montagnier has been heavily criticised as he also stated that the virus is a gain of function product.

He was actually called a conspiracy theorist and even wikipedia is mentioning his involvement in the so called 'conspiracy theories'

After 3 years into this mess it's most likely that this was indeed a gain of function product as the evidence points into this direction. Recently a US Senate Report concluded the same.

I think one has to start looking at which point unqualified and uneducated authors have the right to call well established scientists as conspiracy theorists, quacks, and charlatans, when themselves have zero qualifications, zero understanding and zero knowledge of scientific and medical matters. Wikipedia needs a little of a Musk type takeover so they can become a little more normal as their propaganda is beyond belief.

In terms of being hesitant, the word itself is absurd, as I said in an earlier post. Who in a good state of mind and in a good state of health will start experimenting with a product that we knew nothing about and still know very little. We just starting to see the short term effects that are very unpleasant and we still know nothing about the medium and long term effects which could be even more unpleasant.

This could be one of the greatest medical scandals in history of not the greatest and it's absurd and ludicrous to ask healthy populations and especially children and young and healthy adults to take part in this experiment for the benefit of the Pharmaceuticals that have been convicted for fraud and other serious offences and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines after their products injured and killed many of those who used them.

These products that have been rebranded as 'vaccines' should have been dismissed by the majority of the population outright.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Jaio Baidan said the best way to prepare for the hurricane coming to Florida is to get VACCINATED.
Why would he say that?

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: oddnutz

Oh, I help people deny ignorance for free. You are welcome.

As I have said before, I must be a super human, the pinnacle of mankind since I have managed to survive this toxic vaccine when our super athletes have not.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

Haven't heard from this vax pusher in over a year and a half around here...

I'll say a prayer for them tonight that it wasn't the completely dumb decision to main vein SV40 that has them missing.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Haven't heard from this vax pusher in over a year and a half around here...

I'll say a prayer for them tonight that it wasn't the completely dumb decision to main vein SV40 that has them missing.

If you go through the post chain and you see a name with no information under them like others then they have been banned for some reason. There are a number within this thread and it seems it might be due to some other thread...

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

ScepticScot and Asmodeus3 both disappeared in May, ScepticScot on the 9th and Asmodeus3 on the 10th...both of them were last seen on the same thread....."Getting rid of certain topics because they are done to death".

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
New year, more data, and very, very glad I took this approach to my health.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well done if you remain unvaxxed for COVID!👍
I'm the same and very glad after the rise in deaths of young healthy people now, who took the jabs.

I judged covid based on everything I saw (and continue to see) in my 'real' world.
Covid didn't/hasn't killed anyone who was generally healthy. It killed the same people flu does, the old, sick, unhealthy/fat people.

I'm none of those, so I didn't want ANY 'medication' which was given rushed clearance under emergency legislation, with immunity from prosecution for the manufacturer.

I made the correct choice, I caught covid in 2021, was as horrible as flu, no worse, and my immune system won.

I've never had a flu jab either lol, but at least they aren't experimental biochemistry like the covid jabs are!😱

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join