It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duchess of Cornwall 'Can't Stop Talking About' Joe Biden's 'Long, Loud' Fart at COP26

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Proof that Biden is full of hot air.

It's all over European TV and we are laughing hard.

Thanks Brandon.

www.msn.com...

US President Joe Biden reportedly broke wind in front of the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles, at the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow last week and she couldn’t “stop talking about it” thereafter. The Mail quoted an informed source as saying that Biden’s flatulence was long, loud and impossible to ignore. “It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” it said, adding that “Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.” The incident allegedly occurred when the two were making polite small talk at the summit. Biden met Camilla at a reception at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, where Prince Charles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson were also present. This is not the first time of late that the 78-year-old US President has been shamed and mocked on social media for perfectly natural bodily functions. Only some time ago, “poopy pants Biden” trended on Twitter after rumour mills alleged that he had had a “bathroom accident” during his meeting with Pope Francis in Rome.

He probably needed a pamper change.

edit on 8-11-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I really do hate being 'That Guy', but there's actually already 2 threads about this.
It's just not very clear in either of the thread titles.

Brandon Lets Go
www.abovetopsecret.com...
&
Joe Biden: Dem Party Weapon of Gas Destruction

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

synchronicity with this being the turd thread, i mean third

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This sites preoccupation with Biden's "scent" is astounding.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

How silly of everyone, huh?

Now, if the trumpeting came out of T-Rump's rump, that would be worth a thousand threads, right?.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Anyone have a video of that please

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The stench of rotten! Moved from Denmark!

“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” is used to describe corruption or a situation in which something is wrong.
www.dictionary.com...
edit on 8-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I really do hate being 'That Guy', but there's actually already 2 threads about this.
It's just not very clear in either of the thread titles.

Brandon Lets Go
&
Joe Biden: Dem Party Weapon of Gas Destruction

After the "rumors" from his meeting with the Poop I mean Pope, well......

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Actually I think we are all being very polite with this subject. We can all guess that wasn't just a socially unacceptable bullhorn fart in the most inappropriate of places. It was likely a diaper full of diarrhea.

After all, that is what comes out the other end, non stop.

He is about As useful as a chocolate teapot, and as sharp as a sack full of soup.

When it was raining brains, he had an umbrella

Are we having fun? I sure am!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I despise Crazy Uncle Joe. But, this is rich. More American Presidents need to fart in the faces of these creepy ruling class elites!

Yo, Camilla! Pffffffffffffffff. Made in America, baby! 🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Anyone have a video of that please

Poor Camilla, now has a broken ear drum, and singed nose hairs

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I've seen this movie ... Biden ate the fish.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ah, top quality thread and subject. This is what I come to ATS to enjoy......Biden ripping a fart and offending royalty. Life is so funny.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No, his incontinence…I mean incompetence as a human being and the complete denial by Democrats and media that the man is not firing on all cylinders and showing all the signs of dementia. Even when he had all his faculties he was a scam artist politician at best, and a sex offender at his worst.

But Trump was abrasive and arrogant, so I guess it’s better to have a puppet president who can’t hold a fart in.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

If Trump has done this, they would have impeached him for being a national embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He did plenty already that was both embarrassing, as well as they tried to him impeachment over.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yeah, but this kind of thing would have been all over the place had he done it. Imagine how bad it had to be that we're even hearing what we are about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackKat
I despise Crazy Uncle Joe. But, this is rich. More American Presidents need to fart in the faces of these creepy ruling class elites!

Yo, Camilla! Pffffffffffffffff. Made in America, baby! 🇺🇸

Heh Heh. I hate Biden as much as anybody on this forum, but frankly it says more about Camilla that she can't STFU about the fact that he farted in front of her. What are you, an 18-year-old on a date?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Generally, we make allowance for our elders. They just can't control themselves like they used to.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Proof that Biden is full of hot air.

It's all over European TV and we are laughing hard.

Thanks Brandon.

www.msn.com...

US President Joe Biden reportedly broke wind in front of the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles, at the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow last week and she couldn’t “stop talking about it” thereafter. The Mail quoted an informed source as saying that Biden’s flatulence was long, loud and impossible to ignore. “It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” it said, adding that “Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.” The incident allegedly occurred when the two were making polite small talk at the summit. Biden met Camilla at a reception at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, where Prince Charles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson were also present. This is not the first time of late that the 78-year-old US President has been shamed and mocked on social media for perfectly natural bodily functions. Only some time ago, “poopy pants Biden” trended on Twitter after rumour mills alleged that he had had a “bathroom accident” during his meeting with Pope Francis in Rome.

He probably needed a pamper change.

Ummm...so your saying that...The pedophile in Chief...is a Pampered president...?

Well...that Depends...see...Joe enjoys working out and being Real fit...I'm sure when he's finished with his Pullups...he just Luvs to Caress and sniff some hair and give all the little children some...Huggies...

Something he'll Always...Prevail at...

Much to the worlds dismay...

YouSir
edit on 8-11-2021 by YouSir because: I really detest misspelling three letter words...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join