It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Ireland Bus Hijacked And Set On Fire Near Loyalist Estate On The Outskirts Of Belfast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Still off topic and all about the USA which has little to nothing to do with the subject of the thread nor Northern Ireland.

They have issues granted, the BBC, but plenty of other places offering up the same to similar numbers and statistics.

So now it's music and video games that's the problem?

Put it this way BrujaRebooted, you are better off burning the guns and leaving the books alone.

Thug culture. Ive made it clear. That includes organized crime, which is responsible for the majority of shootings in the US. Gang banging is called here.

Thug becomes culture when its glorified by popular music and video games. Then all jiggered up by psych meds in combo with other substances, for the better off uptown kids. Who end up pulling the trigger at school because theyve gone nutter.

If you dont want to leave the topic, stop responding. But dont slam me for going off if you do. Dont post links about gun ownership in the Us, but then say its not all about the US. Stop making it so then! You are the pot calling the kettle, so right back at you!

edit on 11/16/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You don't imagine the real thugs are the politicians, bankers, and lobbyists?

Wee neds dont have a look in where their antics are concerned.

Read the TnC and i think you may find you are supposed to stay on topic BrujaRebooted.

Again it's not even remotely all about the US, nor gun ownership.

Quite simple really.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Since you arent a mod, arent you a weee bit off-topic chastizing me about violating the TnC? If you are really so concerned you need to play hall monitor all helpful like, then simply dont respond!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Here is where it seems to have gone off topic and onto the US. Right here. I said terrorism sucks. And off you go, US bashing…

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Im so sorry for asking you nicely not to derail a thread with topics that have little to nothing to do with the subject.

You are in my thread son, where i expect you to follow the TnC just like everyone else.

Its a common courtesy you see.

I will respond to who i please ta very much. x

Why not start your own thread on "Thug Culture" and/or how music and video games are responsible for your nations guns woes?

Ile happily participate in that nonsense.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Im happy to stop responding to you at all, if you agree to do the same. Have a splendid day!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Im not naming names,...

Why are you scared of naming names and giving examples of that which so obviously troubles you so much?

....but from the avatar of a poster here, is quite apparent.

I see.
If its the avatar I think you mean - unfortunately I can only guess here - then I'd suggest that its more of a comment on racism in general and is by no means specifically targeted at US racists.

You see there's something that many people here on ATS from the USA can't seem to get their heads around; the world does not revolve around the USA. Not everything is US specific, there is a big, bad world out there that America is only a part of.

And in conversation, yes, to some members of the commonwealth, seems to be quite a concern. Invariably when Im on social media, attacks on white ‘supremacy’ in the US, turns out to be a member of the commonwealth.

Maybe that's because 'white supremacy' is a bit of an issue in the USA.

And whether you like it or not this is an international site where people are encouraged to discuss and debate on all topics, regardless of nationality.

Its not racism that is laughable, its that a member of the commonwealth wants to smear the US with the derogatory.

And why shouldn't non-US members comment on US current events and social issues?

But you knew that….

Did I?
Do I?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Done.

That was simple.

That being said i dont mind you responding as long as you have something of pertinent interest that contributes to the thread.

After all that's how ATS functions.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Please knock off the tit for tat and off-topic posts! Failure to do so may result in removed posts or a posting ban.

Do not reply to this message.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join