It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire crews attacked with missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: CJCrawley

BBC North West reported the same this morning too. Loads of these mousetraps all over NW towns.

There must be something more to it than just spontaneous attacks. Looks pretty organised all over the north

It happens every year up here around bonfire night for decades - they're not really organised just local kids being idiots and using drainpipes and fireworks as rocket launchers.

Yes it like a war zone in so many northern British cities. Just hope Boris can level things up as promised and all we can do is hope he has something magic and yet can't see much changing at all

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Concrete jungles and high-rise hells for the masses.

Chocked full of entire generations of people that were never needed wanted nor required after our heavy industries went the way of the dinosaurs.

Spot on mate

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I was informing you that you were probably incorrect in your blanket statement of 'immagrants' and 'non assimilated' , its seems you are having difficulty understanding it was UK born and bred yoofs causing the incident.

I simply stated 'home grown' as in born and bred in the UK, is that such a hard concept for you to understand

you used the word 'immagrant' and you are now stating that you believe that means "fitting in and behaving civily", I think you need a new dictionary

I didnt use the word ‘immagrant’, I can spell. You have no excuse, as you clearly quoted me. And still got it wrong! lol

So what is their beef with fire services? Do they have an excuse for their behavior, such as some other racial group more privileged or systemic racism? Are they homeless, or crazed drug addicts? I dont get it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Disenfranchised youth. Nothing more nothing less, their skin colour means nothing although drugs can and will be involved. It's a part of that whole "I'm an adult with an adolescence mind" add in a shoddy public education and often a poor upbringing and you get things like this.

Teenagers don't have much to do in this country and it's only gotten worse since I was a kid, the possibilities of an upbringing part not so much the stuff they get up to. Although I'd strongly argue that US gang culture had an effect on the youth, that's the closest you'll get to a racial issue with the youth since it predominantly effected the black youth in sprawling urban centers and cities.

That effect is minimal at best now since kids got their own thing now innit? Kids are stabbing each other with equal vigor in predominantly white northern English estates as say a predominantly coloured estate down south. These days I'd argue a big issue is social media since kids literally can't escape their school/social life... Teenagers, ego is extremely important to them. Add a little organised crime and the allure of money and fame?

It's a way out apparently, at least they're well fed in prison. Anyways there's no beef with the fire service and this is nothing new, just a recurring symptom of a sick society.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join