It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire crews attacked with missiles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

In the us you would get shot

Tell the pussies shooting fireworks at firefighters to come to America I can promise you we’ll send you Brits running

But on a serious note why would you impeach the people there to help you or your neighbor, maybe instead of risking more fires the people should be checking on your neighbors

3 houses down from me last year had a fire in their garage(welding gear accident) and we all as a neighborhood helped the people as much as we could.

Police are jumpy enough about getting attacked in the us that I’m worried if you were to start blasting them with fireworks bullets might be coming back the other way

And what if it was your house burning down would you want people hindering the FD?

No we do not do that here in America, at least outside of the hoods we treat law enforcement and firefighters and EMS like the life savers they are

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

You also mentioned (even in quotaion marks) ‘immigrants’ first, care to expand on what or who to which you were infering?

by "home grown" i mean born and raised in the UK
edit on 000000p3011America/Chicago11082021111 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: LABTECH767

These days you can not give a naughty kid a good clip around the ear for doing something they should not do. No punishment for bad behaviour equals more bad behaviour.

The problem in a nutshell.

Although opponents would argue that violence breeds violence.

Sometimes,but Violence also breeds fear of getting your arse stomped into the dirt as well. When the punishment is severe and everyone knows it,usually they will not do anything to get punished.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Journalese for anything you can throw, rocks, bottles, etc.

Bummer, was really hoping this was cruise missiles or ICBM's.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Sadly its become the national sport of cretins up and down the land.
There was recently an episode near where I live in North Wales-cretins stole a car,set it on fire just so they could throw rocks and bottles at the fire service when they arrived..

A strange target the fire service-but then its difficult to understand the soup-like mind of a cretin.

I was working in Wrexham and a guy told me down his street all the cars were set on fire, and not just his street others too.

edit on th11351111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

This happens every year all over the UK but mostly in council estates. It was bonfire night on the 5th and we celebrate Guy Fawkes even though he failed to blow up parliament.

The last parts a joke but it does get crazy on and around bonfire night, lots of arson damage and injuries usually a lot of theft in regards to things like wheelie bins, chairs, the occasional car and wood. Lots of wood.

Frankly I'd say it's a lot calmer than the 90's but the little electronic screens say otherwise. Some of the things I saw as a kid was messed up.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Ohhhhh, you mean ‘immigrants’ and other non-assimilated folks. Same as here.

Highly unlikely to have had anything to do with immagrants, 99% certain it will have been home grown scrotes

Ummm...scrotes...?

As in scrotums...?

As in ball sacks...?

Sounds like they need a swift kick in the scrotes...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Same little clowns that run around with their mothers kitchen knifes pretending to be Rambo.

All fun and games until the nick some poor sods femoral artery or set fire to something with people in or next to it.

I would love to say there is hope and that they will grow up.

But the sad fact of the matter is that a lot of them wont ever make it that far or end up in gaol for there troubles.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

i forgot about bonfire night.

VERY interesting history in that celebration, bon fire night.

i have only been once and it isn't all over the country, well i should say northerners seem to celebrate it with more vigor lol

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same little clowns that run around with their mothers kitchen knifes pretending to be Rambo.

All fun and games until the nick some poor sods femoral artery or set fire to something with people in or next to it.

I would love to say there is hope and that they will grow up.

But the sad fact of the matter is that a lot of them wont ever make it that far or end up in gaol for there troubles.

Ummm...setting aside my impish...joking nature for a minute...

It is Sad that these youths are stuck in this situation...See...I used to be a hooligan when I was their age...drinking...smoking the ganja...getting in street fights...I dearly loved to fight back then...the one thing I had no use for were gangs...In a sense I guess my Familia my Brothers and I were a gang...and we had a certain reputation...

But then I left that behind...joined the service...left that life behind...

I think Young adult people in those situations need more alternatives...more choices...more opportunities...more mentors...

But what do I know...I'm merely one anonymous string of text...writing myself into the conversation...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Snap YouSir.

Never joined any services all the same but i did somewhat manage to pull my head out my arse to a fashion after a while and go on to get myself a proper education.

See my previous post in the first page where i mentioned the lack of things for them to do and the fact that community centres and amenities are fewer and further between than in previous days gone by.

A load of them will never get any sort of real chance all the same with 4.3 million children living below the poverty line in the UK, but that dont in any sort of way excuse there actions.

I done plenty of stupid nasty thing as a youth, but i never attacked Fireman or Ambulance crews, there is just no way such a thing can be condoned, under privileged wee neds or otherwise that's red card material.
edit on 8-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

the angel statue made of all the knives used to kill people in startling, its like what 12 fee high seith pretty big wings.

i cant even hazard a guess to how many knives were there

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

You also mentioned (even in quotaion marks) ‘immigrants’ first, care to expand on what or who to which you were infering?

by "home grown" i mean born and raised in the UK

I meant people that are not culturally British and have no intention of assimilating, i.e. fitting in and behaving civily. So you are referring to 2nd gen non-assimilaters?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Apparently 100,000 knives were used some still with the bodily fluid and blood attached.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I was informing you that you were probably incorrect in your blanket statement of 'immagrants' and 'non assimilated' , its seems you are having difficulty understanding it was UK born and bred yoofs causing the incident.

I simply stated 'home grown' as in born and bred in the UK, is that such a hard concept for you to understand

you used the word 'immagrant' and you are now stating that you believe that means "fitting in and behaving civily", I think you need a new dictionary

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
I think you aught to go and visit some UK cities. There are plenty of "home grown, born and bred" people that are children of immigrants that do not want to "integrate". They have been raised in there own communities that bare no semblance of any British values but the values of their parents home countries. Do you want me to go on about race and religion, because THAT is what's behind it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Not sure what a ‘sink’ estate is

Translates to sh*t hole in Yankee talk

Back on the day, they were called low income housing projects.

Rather a shame really. Ghetto sink estates where all the proper jobs that brought these folks in to live there, went abroad so the reason for the people being there is so long gone yet they are stuck there. It's no wonder the kids are going mad and doing mental things. Being honest and realistic about it they live in a hopeless situation. Tpotally hopeless a sh*t show to boot

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

thank you for getting my mistyped post.

but yes that is what i was talking about

very said that each piece of metal on that statue is a life, and a whole family with them

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Concrete jungles and high-rise hells for the masses.

Chocked full of entire generations of people that were never needed wanted nor required after our heavy industries went the way of the dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

No bother.

Very sad indeed.

Such a horrendous fact to consider so many young lives ended or were disfigured at the points of those blades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join