It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the the johnson and johnson needs a booster ... LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have no links, just a rant. I basically had to get a covid shot in germany. If you do not comply you must pay for tests, can not go out to eat and etc. But now a booster shot is recommended from another shot giving company. I took the JJ for easy reasons and now it seems not to be enough. I am shaking my head and back to square one with the family members that roughly made me get the first jab. I am losing my effing mind here. I hope the pill works out for us all, I am not interested in getting jabs from multiple companies or getting a re-jab for extra protection. I can only hope that my vaccinated status does not run out or will it??? Moving goal posts and changing rules seems to be accepted. eff that

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paytaplay

I also got the J&J, I won’t be mixing or trying out the MRNA ones!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am afraid they'll be making us get shots as long they can and force us to prove it too if they can get away with it.

It's about control more than anything else, and it stops when people stand together to make it stop.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Spot on, and this is why division is extremely important.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It seems like they will need to be taken at least every year. I am sure they will come up with new delivery systems so people do not need to get a shot every year (nasal spray, patch, etc.). I guess it is up to you if you want to continue. It is your body after all.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: paytaplay
I can only hope that my vaccinated status does not run out or will it??? Moving goal posts and changing rules seems to be accepted. eff that

wake up! you will have to take boosters and shots till you are dead!

How many spots are there on your vaccine card?

Your vaccinated status will run out possibly every 3 months. They aren't even lying about that anymore. Normally they would lie until the last minute they decide you need another.

Now they are straight up saying that you might need a booster everyone couple months. Wake up people!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paytaplay
People are going to lose their jobs to a forced shot that supposedly is tested and safe but the efficacy is unknown 🤔.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

I got the J&J because I didn’t like the mRNA functionality, and because one and done appealed to me.

Supposedly, the vaccinations cannot protect you from getting COVID-19, they can supposedly keep you out of ICU. So why can’t people make that choice for themselves?

I see people running around looking for covid tests on the daily ($24 a test kit can get pricey before long).

Guess how many times I’ve been tested. Zero.

The reason I won’t do it is because the tests don’t even seem accurate.

My body knows when it is sick, and I’ve decided to go the take better care of myself route.

I get the flu shot yearly because I work with the public. I’m not spending the rest of my life trying to outrun a virus that you will catch eventually anyways; which by the way, gives you better immunity against it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Supposedly, the vaccinations cannot protect you from getting COVID-19, they can supposedly keep you out of ICU. So why can’t people make that choice for themselves?

Choice isn't looking like a option anymore.

Doctors are pretty much saying that there are no exemptions due to medical instances for people to be exempt from getting the shot. As long as the media, Doctors and politicians bury the stories and run with their own narratives millions will stay unvaxxed.

I and some of my family stay unvaxxed because of people who were vaxxed told us their stories first hand.

join