It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We often forget that we are not fighting flesh and blood, but spiritual forces.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
In this sermon from a preacher I follow on YouTube he puts it an interesting way, with personal experience in dealing with a demon. I've had a similar experience twice before, so it really spoke to me. I remember how it feels to hear "stop praying for me". However in my case it was a bit stranger. Still, this is a really good sermon. Skip to 27:44 to skip all the music.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is an important part of the struggles we are facing. Understanding the enemy is vital to overcome it. So much of this is in the gray zone, how do we give the world one big exorcism?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
With the Holy Spirit in your life. That is all we can do. Give it over to God and allow the Holy Spirit into your thinking. I feel like my inner voice is from God thru the Holy spirit. If we ask for this we will surely get it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

I've had a similar experience twice before, so it really spoke to me. I remember how it feels to hear "stop praying for me". However in my case it was a bit stranger.

Please tell us of your demon experiences.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

how do we give the world one big exorcism?

How big can you think?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That is how I see it. At the core of the the developing total control system is an objective to sever the connection human beings have with a higher reality. You can say a “spiritual” reality, because that reality is beyond the realm of cause and effect laws of the material.

But when someone uses the word “spiritual” there is immediately great resistance from people who have cultivated scientific theism.

Such people want to alter the current reality of human affairs - but only through political channels.

It is not outward action which repels the dragon but inward awareness - a penetrating awareness that reaches to the heart of the matter. We are losing power because we are losing connection with our real source. As we lose connection with that source we are being attacked by parasites which further diminish our integrity.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

amazing message! as the woman at the end said...my key takeaway was also about fighting with worldly weapons. I had never heard it put that way, and it is really motivating to do better. I think another great point he made was about how the enemy is being successful (now anyway) by isolating people from each other.
edit on 8-11-2021 by TruthJava because: edit words

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Spiritual Forces today we fight. Once the church is gathered to be with Jesus for evermore (1Thess 4:15) it will be a physical fight for Israel.

top topics

join