It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So wife's boss got jabbed and surprise surprise....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Everyone at my work who got vaxxed has called out sick more this past year than I have in the past 10 years.

They never used to call out sick that much. They're pissed. They're not getting the booster, they said they feel lied to and cheated.

At least i would hope they would be waking up soon and realize what is happening.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I am so sorry.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey bloke do you see line 8, it says and exception for end of life visit but for the last year they have denied people the right to see a dying family member even if they were double stabbed. Is that hypocritical or am I reading it wrong.
Up here in Queensland we have been on top of any outbreaks and our premiere praised us and at that time Cook all were vaxed but since the double down on being injected has gone 10 fold and us same hero Queenslanders are despicable scum because we aren't running up to get jacked. I am a disability worker and I have not seen a single person that has covud or even knows of any one who has.

a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imdfreek

My mates girlfriend who is a nurse just got fired from the private hospital she works at in CQ because she doesn't want to get vaccinated.

Sad her career is pretty much over now unless she gets vaccinated. All that time and money at school and her job down the toilet.
She's paying off a mortgage atm too.

Bet they will say 'hospital bed shortage' and not that it's a 'shortage of staff' issue when the time no doubt comes.

At least public health care workers that were laid off are being paid for now, but we know that won't last forever.

And same here, since the 'outbreak' I personally do not know anyone who has had covid, or that has been hospitalised and that includes my friends living in 'hotspots' like NSW and Victoria.
Not saying nobodies had it, just saying the cases and fatalities are so few, so rare, that you don't hear anything about it either in the news or through the community grapevine.

You hear of 'cases' from time to time. But you never get follow up's on if they were even infected or just suspected of being so cos 'sniffle' and a 'cough'.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: imdfreek

yeah. IT does say that. It is hypocritical.

This whole thing is screwed up. None of it makes any logical sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

We need a plan. One that works.

You would imagine half the population of the world who sees what’s going on can come up with something..

To all those bowing down and getting the shots, please hurry up and do so. The sooner the spineless get to 90% the rest of us can perhaps get on with our lives.

Hate to say I don’t think this is going to go away.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

nOraKat

Hate to say I don’t think this is going to go away.

its been almost 2 years, give the npc's a couple more and they'll start to awaken imo. once they're past the 3 month booster shots and onto the twice a day tabs they should notice something is awry.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I hear you mate
I really do

God help us all and let us help ourselves and stop sitting and taking #

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A New Brunswick cardiologist got the booster shot. RIP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join