It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva Warns Of 'Mass Exodus' Over Vaccine Mandate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well at least he speaks the truth. Board of Supervisors are anti-freedom of peoples wishes. This is really crazy. Oh, I'm probably right, Alex has probably visited ATS and knows more about peoples wishes then BoS in Los Angels county.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No No No. He's still spouting out the same bullshyt. Claiming some don't have faith in the vaccine, some are driven by political ideology, some are irrational, some might have legitimate reasons why they don't trust the vaccine....

All of these so-called officials pretend to be in complete denial of the clear and obvious truth of it all, which is the 'Forced' part & that it is Unnecessary. The reasons he stated are minimal at best.

They can't possibly still be that clueless.

The 'Forced' part is where they cross the line. I would have a problem with that even if it might possibly be necessary for a majority of people, because it still wouldn't be necessary for all, but these vaccines are most likely only actually necessary for a small minority of the population.

and no, I didn't make it very far into the video, but I feel it's safe to assume that he doesn't change his ways and start speaking the truth later on. If I'm wrong, then let me know.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Im sure the poor homeless sods will welcome the empty houses and apartment buildings.

That's is if this in indeed the case and not just more hyperbole and paranoia being shovelled about by the antivaxxer lunatics.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Im sure the poor homeless sods will welcome the empty houses and apartment buildings.

That's is if this in indeed the case and not just more hyperbole and paranoia being shovelled about by the antivaxxer lunatics.
Hi pot,meet kettle.
Looking forward to your booster Andrew?
Getting quite the addiction aren't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Hi midazolam Man meet common sense.

Not looking forward to the booster but i will get mine.

Anyroad choice is a fine thing indeed.

Have a nice day.
edit on 8-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree, I think we should start putting people into forced labor camps, I mean you'd have to be an anti-work lunatic to protest. You have a job right so clearly you understand, step right this way to your labor camp my good sir, we have a free donut waiting for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I understand our employers have had their employees jump through their hoops since time immemorial.

Requiring people to be vaccinated is simply nothing new if that's what you are on about.

As to forced labour camps where are those now, BitChute per-chance?

edit on 8-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Sorry you are too obtuse to get the comparison. If your employer demanded all females to take birth control that would be fine too, I mean time immemorial and all. If the government told all businesses they had to force birth control on all employees or they would be fined out of existence, even better right?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

There is no comparison between life saving vaccines and birth control pills aside from them being produced by the same industry. LoL

Why would the government encourage/force birth control on all businesses?

Any other ludicrous comparison that make no sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So as long as big brother decides something is good for you then you need to bow and obey? So if the government came up with a list of comorbidities that put someone at high risk for serious harm or death from pregnancy then it's okay to force birth control on them? You do know that for the average woman pregnancy is FAR more life threatening than covid, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There is no comparison between "life saving" vaccines and birth control pills aside from them being produced by the same industry.

You are right, there is no comparison between the covid vaccine and birth control pills, birth control pills actually work

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think you’re using hyperbole calling the covid vaccine life saving. Glucagon is an example of life saving treatment for hypoglycemia, the covid vaccine simply doesn’t work like that.

How many boosters are required for the covid vax to be considered life saving, exactly?

There is no comparison between life saving vaccines and birth control pills aside from them being produced by the same industry. LoL

Why would the government encourage/force birth control on all businesses?

Any other ludicrous comparison that make no sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I don't think that show is on TV any longer.

Who's forcing birth control now? LoL

Anyroad a Woman's body is her own concern simple as that really whither its vaccines, contraception or abortion.

There are side effects involved with all drugs and vaccines people choose to introduce into there systems down to the fact that no two people are alike

As to the dangers involved where pregnancy is concerned, well 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage.

COVID 19 was not very nice from a personal experience, but for other folk, ive seen them have to be hospitalised and even others that have died, depending on age, and pre existing conditions.

But im sure you know best what's for you even if your employer probably would not agree.

Stuff to do today, busy busy OccamsRazor04, have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

why is the boot licking crowd sofaking stupid? There is a difference between antivaxxer and anti forced vaccination of an experimental drug. I'll dig for that crayon font if I need it to make the idiots understand, just let me know.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Anyroad a Woman's body is her own concern simple as that really whither its vaccines, contraception or abortion.

Except it's not, it's get vaccinated or lose your job. Chomsky was on MSNBC saying anyone refusing the vaccine should be denied food and water and basic necessities, and the host agreed. I am glad you agree it SHOULD be her concern only, same as with a man.
edit on 8-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join