It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis and Imam Al-Tayeb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Pope Francis and Imam Al-Tayeb have this vision of a universal religion between Abrahamic faiths that will be in harmony in a place where it's not allowed to tell people about Christ because of blasphemy laws and you can't have a cross on the building. It will look like this:

It looks lovely right?

That's the point. The Bible tells us the antichrist will destroy many in the name of peace.

So he will be for universal religions. He will talk about poverty and hunger. He will be for one world governments. He will say all of the right things but his true intentions will be in his words.

This is why Christians will face persecution. They will point out his true intentions and be killed for doing so. There will come a time when saying Jesus is the Son of God or Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man cometh to the Father except through Him will be seen as divisive to this universal religion. Here's more:

One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open Next Year

A One World Religion Headquarters is set to open in 2022. The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.

The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

The stated purpose of the Abrahamic Family House is to bring understanding and tolerance among the faiths, but there are a couple of notable challenges. First, Abu Dhabi is a part of the UAE where it is illegal for Christians to proselytize and conversion from Islam is prohibited. The Pope represents Roman Catholicism where Christians are free to convert to Islam, but citizens of Abu Dhabi are not free to choose Christ.

The One World Religion Headquarters will have three buildings; one building each representing the mosque, church, and synagogue. However, the church is not permitted to have a cross on the building as a method of identifying it, as it is illegal to display a Christian cross on a building in the UAE.

article

Here's an article that talks about the names of these three buildings.

Work on Abrahamic Family House 20% complete, to open in 2022

Designed by Arch. Sir David Adjaye, the three houses within the project include Imam Al-Tayeb Mosque, St. Francis Church, and Moses Ben Maimon Synagogue

article

Who is this Imam Al-Tayeb that pagan Pope Francis is working with?

Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed El-Tayeb (Arabic: أحمد محمد أحمد الطيب‎) (born 6 January 1946) is an Egyptian Islamic scholar and the current Grand Imam of al-Azhar and former president of al-Azhar University.

In 2011, following the Egyptian revolution, the Muslim Brotherhood held a rally at the Al-Azhar mosque to oppose what it described as the Judaization of Jerusalem. He said at the rally that "the al-Aqsa Mosque is currently under an offensive by the Jews" and "we shall not allow the Zionists to Judaize al-Quds [Jerusalem]". He also alleged that Jews around the world were trying to prevent Islamic and Egyptian unity.[12][13] The rally was criticized by the New York Daily News as anti-Semitic.[14]

In a 2002 interview with the Egyptian Islamic website Lailat al-Qadr.com[16] www.lailatalqadr.com... July 15, 2002 excerpted in English by the Israeli website memri, Al-Tayyeb asked why it was that the Western media states that the perpetrator of the September 11 attacks "cannot be determined with certainty, yet it was claimed from the first moment that Osama bin Laden was responsible!" and accused the U.S. of using "these events as a pretext and an excuse to destroy the Islamic world and to accuse Islam of being a religion of terror and extremism. It destroyed Afghanistan and is now occupying the land of Palestine, killing the people and massacring the children, because of these false charges." He claimed that "a group of Israelis [was] deported from America because they had filmed the [9/11] event - that is, they knew it was going to happen", while carefully noting "I am not saying that the event was perpetrated by the Jews ..."[17]

In 2016 al-Tayeb, said that leaving Islam (apostasy) is punishable by death. In his view, crimes, assault and treason are forms of apostasy and must be punished. Apostates must rejoin Islam or be killed.[18]

In February 2017, he commented on the issue of building a church for 500 Christian Copts in Kom Al Lofi, Minya Governorate, by saying: "their numbers do not allow for the construction of a church.", then he added, "We are a Muslim state and if there was a pre-existing church we would not object to prayers taking place, but why call for having a church now when we need to unite, not cause the occurrence of strife and this is strife caused by the media!"[31] On 7 November 2017, he met Pope Francis in the Vatican, to discuss spreading the culture of peace and coexistence and renouncing extremism and Islamophobia.[32] In February 2019, they met again in Abu Dhabi during the Pope's visit to the United Arab Emirates,[33] where he also signed the Document on Human Fraternity. On 15 November 2019, they met again in the Vatican, to achieve the goals of the signed document.[34]

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the plan of the Jesuits and this Pope is the first Jesuit elected. They want to see God in all things. This is why the Pope talks about "green spirituality." That's something even atheist will accept. This is from Jesuit.org.

We are the Society of Jesus, a Roman Catholic order of priests and brothers founded half a millennium ago by the soldier-turned-mystic Ignatius Loyola. But most people call us “the Jesuits.”

In the vision of our founder, we seek to “find God in all things.” We dedicate ourselves to the “greater glory of God” and the good of all humanity. And we do so gratefully in collaboration with others who share our values, including laypersons. They have become part of the “we,” the extended Jesuit family.

With our friends and partners, we also reach out to a broadly diverse world because that’s where God is. From experience and reflection, we know that meaning, value, and divine purpose can be discovered “in all things.”

www.jesuits.org...

So they're using Christianity as a stepping stone to this universal religion where God is seen in all things.

This explains Pope Francis and his paganism where he talks about "green spirituality" and a "mystical aspect of nature." He has had a pagan ritual at the Vatican and more. The Bible tells us God will not be seen in all things. In many things, they will be controlled by satan.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

CONT'D

edit on 8-11-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

2 Corinthians 6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The Bible tells Christians to enlarge their ranks but don't be unequally yoked with non believers in Christ. The Pope wants to do the exact opposite. He said Christians should be evangelized by pagans:

Here, the Pope is being quoted as saying about the indigenous people that “we need to let ourselves be evangelized by them and by their cultures.” The text insists that we need “to embrace the mysterious wisdom which God wishes to share with us through them.” The Vatican also regrets that the Church still sometimes “demonizes” these cultures: “Today, unfortunately, traces still exist of the colonizing project, which gave rise to attitudes that belittle and demonize indigenous cultures.”

onepeterfive.com...

It's one thing to say, don't demonize indigenous cultures. It's going too far to say,“we need to let ourselves be evangelized by them and by their cultures" or we need “to embrace the mysterious wisdom which God wishes to share with us through them.”

This is dangerous talk. The Pope also tweeted about a "mystical aspect of nature."

What in the world is he talking about? This is pure paganism. He treating earth and nature like there's some mysterious and mystical aspect of nature. The Bible says:

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Here's the Pope with President Mahmoud Abbas of Palestine. They met recently to talk about the two state solution between Palestine and Israel.

Pope affirms two-state solution with Palestinian President

Pope Francis holds a private audience with Mahmoud Abbas, President of the State of Palestine, and discusses the need for direct dialogue between Palestine and Israel to achieve a two-state solution.

article

Again, it's no surprise that Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Pope pushing this universal religion with his new friend Imam Al-Tayeb.

Here's a video of the Abrahamic Family House:

They're trying to make it seem like a utopia but it's more mystery babylon. Any type of universal religion will fail because of our sinful nature.

edit on 8-11-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't have a sinful nature, in fact no one has although the pursuers and spreaders of Abrahamic religious psychobabble would have everyone believe otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I don't have a sinful nature, in fact no one has although the pursuers and spreaders of Abrahamic religious psychobabble would have everyone believe otherwise.

Well then it’s not for you.
Why go on about it?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

One sentence isn't going on about anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Raggedyman

One sentence isn't going on about anything.

All that info and that's the one thing you h9ned in to comment on.....

Typical peanut gallery short sightedness

Op I think whatever religion you subscribe to or not

What's going on here is really interesting and as you've said if you go back and look at predictions and even the Fatima prophesies. A lot of things are coming together

Whatever you believe I think that's something to perk up and delve into

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
They're trying to make it seem like a utopia but it's more mystery babylon. Any type of universal religion will fail because of our sinful nature.

If Francis was ~30 years younger and this were in Jerusalem, it'd raise a lot more eyebrows.

But I'm seeing a kind of religious League of Nations, mixed with paganism and environmentalism. Whole thing will fall to infighting, one of the many false prophets as predicted in the Bible.

Unless of course an extremely smooth leader with crystal-clear answers emerges to run it...
edit on 8-11-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I believe the Pope is false prophet that proceeds the antichrist. They will deceive many with false miracles. Their followers will be progressives and others like them.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

What's going on here is really interesting and as you've said if you go back and look at predictions and even the Fatima prophesies. A lot of things are coming together

I replied to the last sentence with a sentence. What did you offer? That's right, absolutely nothing except a dig at me. Keep up that marvellous posting insight that I might learn something from you.

edit on 8-11-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised?

The pope has denounced christ in the past so there you have it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think we're at antiChrist / false prophet time yet
but stuff like this helps prepare the world for.

Jesus is described as a 'stumbling block'.
'if we could just get over the Jesus as Son of God stuff, we could all get along so well'.

the Muslims want us to hide our crosses and not recruit new Christians. what are they giving up?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A devout Catholic would say put a condom on the Popes head until he dies.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Pope Francis and Imam Al-Tayeb have this vision of a universal religion between Abrahamic faiths that will be in harmony in a place where it's not allowed to tell people about Christ because of blasphemy laws and you can't have a cross on the building. It will look like this:

So he will be for universal religions.

Now, hang on.... isn't it the mandate of the Bible to convert "all the nations" to Christianity?

I believe that would make Christianity a "universal religion" and a "one world religion."

So... you're against One World Religions while actually being for a One World Religion?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
splitting

Kinda like splitting

is a track record of aspirations... The futility of their combined quest is like beating a dead horse into submission for stinking up the place.

Hindu probably have differences of opinion all together, but not forcing communism on us either.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Why are the Japanese so coy?

I dunno but that wooden bell take a toll on nunackers

new topics

top topics

join