It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PURE GOLD Craig Backman, an ex-senior constable, delivers speech to Melburnians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ex Constable delivers a speech at yesterdays protest.

What a bloke. Top notch Aussie. Doesn't hold back. - warning, he swears a bit.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I notice some of the Aussie flags in the crowd appear to be upside down, with the red X/cross thing on the bottom instead of the top.... Does that mean the same thing as an upside down American flag? (which means Distress)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

How long will this video stay up. The YouTube monitors are in the Philippines ( not all though ).

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I notice some of the Aussie flags in the crowd appear to be upside down, with the red X/cross thing on the bottom instead of the top.... Does that mean the same thing as an upside down American flag? (which means Distress)

It does. I thought about it also, till I rewatched the first video I posted, and saw it mentioned in subtext that it is showing a sign of distress.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

How long will this video stay up. The YouTube monitors are in the Philippines ( not all though ).

I don't know, it doesn't mention anything in particular, but if it's flagged by miscreants, who knows. I've shared it regardless to all the places I visit.

And honestly, taking it down, again, will only bolster the support for the people of Australia - and the world - who are at the hands of these recalcitrant politicians..

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A lot of Americans have said, it's not surprising this is happening to Australians because they gave up their guns and their society began as a prison colony. That Australia is the first domino to fall to the powers of the great reset. Imagine what the first foreign born Australians had to endure. The whippings, forced to work like dogs for a cup of rum. Carrying dirty great logs (like in my avatar)

Surely Australians had not forgotten the servitude they lived through historically not a long time ago? Perhaps Australia will rise up as the first domino to rise. Who could love freedom more than those who've emerged from slavery?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

let's go banjo

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
We also have the unique distinction of having our first police being chosen from the best behaved convicts.

And we have what’s known as the coat of arms meal.
Yum.yum

a reply to: HilterDayon

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A lot...

top topics

join