It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are one, but we are many. Peaceful and uplifting vaccine protest in Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
People say that we're taking this vaccine mandate laying down.

I say we're not. This crowd, many people from all walks of life, standing together in defiance of the mandates.

Brought a tear to my eye to see...

They will NOT prevail. The schemers and the scammers, pollies and blowhards. Medical 'professionals' and media stooges.

They will not.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

People are tired of both COVID and Politicians.

Nice to see folks coming together.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
1 million plus march against war in afghanistan,
guess what happend.

we stopped war

protests work

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: jerich0

People are tired of both COVID and Politicians.

Nice to see folks coming together.

I've seen a lot of gatherings in Melbourne, etc.. but this solidarity was something else.

It is indeed very nice to see people standing together. She even thanked the police, mid song, lol. I guess for not stepping on necks, but still. it's at breaking point about now.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
But you still have prison like " lock downs". I think the people there should look up what lock down means in prison. Its not warden friendly. Politicians today are wardens, GET USED TO IT. Don't like , run for office and make A HELL OF A GOOD CHANGE FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

Japan has never had a 'real' lock down. But they soft toned it down and we now have more people killing themselves daily then the virus is.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
But you still have prison like " lock downs". I think the people there should look up what lock down means in prison. Its not warden friendly. Politicians today are wardens, GET USED TO IT. Don't like , run for office and make A HELL OF A GOOD CHANGE FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

Japan has never had a 'real' lock down. But they soft toned it down and we now have more people killing themselves daily then the virus is.

Things are changing. We're not taking it, anymore.

that was the point, this video tries to make.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Seems like trust in politicians is being destroyed around the globe - another considered effect of the bio weapon? The world is spinning towards utter chaos, fracturing ever more deeply. There must be a reason behind that if you think about it…….

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

20 years of protesting...

Protests didnt stop the war though...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Rikku

20 years of protesting...

Protests didnt stop the war though...

Perhaps not from another country, but when you're fighting for your own rights, maybe?

All I know, is the last few videos I've seen of yesterdays protest was epic. I've never seen Australians stand up against such tyranny, before the Australia Card back in the 80's.

It's turning, the tide is turning. We won't kneel for it any more.

top topics

join