It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Durham Indictments, Clinton House of Cards Keeps Falling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Now-fired FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Operations Peter Strzok is in hot water for his criminal involvement in Russia-gate. Strzok was supposed to have been investigating the matter as a professional, before Durham was assigned to the case. Instead, he sought to collude with the Clinton corruption and conceal it.

John Ratcliffe says the Clintons had in fact colluded with Russia, projecting their own criminal behavior on their adversaries. Ratcliffe anticipates “many indictments.”

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said he anticipates “many indictments” in special counsel John Durham's investigation into the creation and use of the infamous anti-Trump dossier tied to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Ratcliffe, a former Republican congressman from Texas who served as overseer of the nation's 17 intelligence agencies in the latter part of the Trump administration, announced in October that he handed over nearly 1,000 pages of materials to the Justice Department to assist with Durham's investigation into the origins and conduct of the Russia investigation.

In response to the release, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said the claims were “baseless bull#." Brennan decried what he called Ratcliffe's "selective declassification."

But three indictments into Durham's investigation, Ratcliffe said the documents he declassified not only hold up but implicate the highest levels of the Obama and Biden administrations.

Ratcliffe insisted that all signs point to Durham zeroing in on the dossier controversy. “I know that” Durham is looking into handing down further indictments, he told Bartiromo. He referred to the documents he provided to the special counsel last year.

“The person who was supposed to be investigating the fake Steele dossier before John Durham ever got involved was Peter Strzok, and instead, what he did was bury that part of it as related to Hillary Clinton and instead took a dossier that he knew to be false, used it to get a FISA application that he knew to be illegal, and used it to perpetuate an investigation that went on for four years that misrepresented everything to the American people," Ratcliffe said. "And that’s why everyone associated with the Steele dossier, with its creation, its peddling to the FBI, and its use by law enforcement authorities against the Trump campaign illegally is in criminal jeopardy right now.”

From Washington Examiner: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The entire DNC needs a privilege scrub in a birdable birdbath.

Turd birds on steroids

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The entire DNC needs a privilege scrub in a birdable birdbath.

Turd birds on steroids

Yes, and long over due too.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is this where some pardons might be handed out to a select few?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how FBI Director Christopher Wray fits into the overall saga. He either helped shield the crooks, or is helping to get evidence gathered against them.

The number of "sealed indictments" shot way up when Prosecutors John Huber and John Durham were appointed to find out who was behind the illegal entrapment attempts against candidate/President-elect/President Donald Trump.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Here's primarily why I remain skeptical about any punishment / jail time coming from the Durham investigation:

1. DOJ is involved
2. FBI is involved
3. Both are corrupt AF and both are as anti-Trump as you can get.
4. Why take so long on a blatant truth? - even well before 2017 came to pass, most here could have told Durham that Ol Dodgy and Obama were up to their necks in corruption and deceptive conduct pertaining to framing Trump for things they themselves were 100% guilt of.

Trump won.
Hillary is guilty.
Brandon is an infiltrator.

#dontbothertryingtochangemymind.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

In before Hillary Clinton kills herself

edit on 7-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

....anticipates “many indictments.”

It seems like practically every time I see that phrase↑, when related to politics, nothing real ever actually comes of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exposure can bring about change though, even if there never is any justice. Be nice if there was of course.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Trump was after the worlds baby eaters so they went after him in
everyway they could dream up. And they're still after him. And that's
why they released a virus on the world. Only a cult of wicked pedophiles
would do such a thing. There are no more questions or denials or debates.
No ifs ands or buts about it.

That's what happened and it's still happening. When Trump was saying
over and over again and again "These are bad people" he meant it
big time. Trump haters were under a spell. Believe it or not doesn't
matter. This is the whole truth. The WICKED rule and Trump was
trying to bring them down.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Evil for sure. And a lot of light is being shown on the evildoers.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It seems like practically every time I see that phrase↑, when related to politics,
nothing real ever actually comes of it.

You make a very good point. Reason would suggest that corruption should lead
to indictments. Unfortunately what we call corruption is the psychopathic
multi-generational occultists vision to control circumstances and perception.

I view these investigations as an act of magic cast over the public mind for
consumptive misdirection.

The true secret behind magic lies not in the magicians clever presentation,
but in his knowledge of psychological processes that exploit limitations in
the way we think.

Until we change how we think and grasp the reality that are enemies are
the antithesis of moralistic values, we'll continue on the path of the
abject naïf. Blood oaths always disrupt virtue.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Until or unless Clinton is arrested, nothing matters.

Incitements don't matter.

ARRESTS, CONVICTIONS, LOCKED UP BEHIND BARS MATTERS.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exposure can bring about change though, even if there never is any justice. Be nice if there was of course.

No!

Exposure without justice just emboldens the basturds. They commit crimes, they get away with them, they laugh at the rest of us, then they just commit more.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In before Hillary Clinton kills herself

Nah, her and Bill's deaths will be blamed on COVID. What these high-level crooks never realize is, eventually their cronies will perform a risk/benefit analysis, and come to the conclusion that the best way to take the heat off themselves is for the top dog(s) to be gone.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As long as Bill is buried in his blue dress.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Doesnt age well, does it?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ummm...color me skeptical...that any of these crooks ever face any punishment...

And don't act surprised...if the plebs somehow fail to abide by any of their..."Laws"...

Law enforcement will just continue to sup from Hilary's snatch...so...mooove over Huma...The FBI and DOJ are...Abedin...her Cankled highness as well...

Gack...I could drink a gallon of Dawn dish soap...and still not wash the stench of that thought train from my memory banks...yeesh...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...color me skeptical...that any of these crooks ever face any punishment...

And don't act surprised...if the plebs somehow fail to abide by any of their..."Laws"...

Law enforcement will just continue to sup from Hilary's snatch...so...mooove over Huma...The FBI and DOJ are...Abedin...her Cankled highness as well...

Gack...I could drink a gallon of Dawn dish soap...and still not wash the stench of that thought train from my memory banks...yeesh...

YouSir

Do they make an eyewash for the minds" eye? Your description planted one in my brain.... gak is right!

I can't unthink that without a large glass of Jim Beam.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

Do they make an eyewash for the minds" eye? Your description planted one in my brain.... gak is right!

I can't unthink that without a large glass of Jim Beam.

Ummm...man...I could sure do with some Jim Beam Rye...I dearly love that wonderful liquid...

The Jim Beam Bourbon on the other hand turns me into a raging want to fight the world...ass hat...good stuff...the right kind of fuel for the right situation though...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join