It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Interrupts NASA to Ask If They Measure Trees By Race For "Environmental Justice"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Once upon a recent day...Stardate #WTF233377008666........ post pelosi..

..Soon, in a circus near you

Watching this immediately inspired a new catch phrase with me, not joking.

It goes as follows "Once you vote clown, You will go down".

Maybe that be in IQ points or political seats or the peoples trust, w/e maybe the case. Probably all of them.
Apparently we now also have a new thing called "Environmental social justice" I guess they think tree's are now offended and black and brown tree's now feel minimized by the minority of white tree's in the world.

When you think about that, that reflects the real world as the white race is the smallest population in the world so it all makes as much sense for tree's a it does for humans. None.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 Nov 2021 19:12:28 -060021202111America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Once upon a recent day...Stardate #WTF233377008666........ post pelosi..

..Soon, in a circus near you

Watching this immediately inspired a new catch phrase with me not joking.

It goes as follows "Once you vote clown, You will go down".

Maybe that be in IQ points or political seats or the peoples trust, w/e maybe the case. Probably all of them.
Apparently we now also have a new thing called "Environmental social justice" I guess they think tree's are now offended and black and brown tree's now feel minimized by the minority of white tree's in the world.

When you think about that, that reflects the real world as the white race is the smallest population in the world so it all makes as much sense for tree's a it does for humans. None.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It is incredible to me that someone so stupid rose to such a position of power.

We used to have a saying in my former line of work. F--kups promote. I think it applies.
edit on 11/7/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Kommie-La is dumber than a tree stump.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

It is incredible to me that someone so stupid rose to such a Position of power.

We used to have a saying in my former line of work. F--kups promote. I think it applies.

edit on 7-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Kamala is an expert on 'wood'.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I suppose that none of her staff has to enlightened her to the fact that the overwhelming majority of trees are in areas that are devoid of humans?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
She's talking about trees like the kind you buy from your local exotic gardener, not the kind that has leaves and needles. Her supplier needs to cut her off.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So the coniferous trees are embarrassed by the deciduous tree because they go naked for part of the year? Is that right? Or close enough? Now I must go face palm tree.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I suppose that none of her staff has to enlightened her to the fact that the overwhelming majority of trees are in areas that are devoid of humans?

Unless you live in a high rise where they plant trees on the rooftops . Common in Hong Kong.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

It is incredible to me that someone so stupid rose to such a position of power.

She most certainly has been promoted to her highest level of incompetency!

This is like the stuff in Idiocracy the movie.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is what racial obsessive-compulsive disorder looks like folks, it looks exactly like this.

JUST IN - here is the new Operations Manual for liberals / democrats' talking points and every day discussions:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I try and say something serious in threads like this but for ffs, I’m at a loss. How on earth did these people get into leadership roles?

I do have an observation about trees though.

There are White Spruce which would probably do well in flyover states.

There are Black Spruce which would probably do well in places like Chicago.

And then, wait for it…

There are Orange trees which would probably thrive in the vicinity of Mar Largo.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I had no idea that any single politician could top the stupid about asking about Guam flipping over when too many people were there.

There is no possible serious reply to any thread that involves revealing this much stupidity.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Once you go birch, you never go back.

Or

She's making an Aspen of herself.

Or

She should leaf asking questions to smart people.

Okay, I'm done.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The Guam tipping over is still number one on the "stupidity hit chart", but this one closes the gap somewhat...

Geeze.

Can the Zombie/Asteroid Apocalypses get here sooner, please??

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Good lord, someone really does need to send her out after telling her how terribly unfair it is that oaks are taller than maples and oppress them by making them live in the shade. She might never be seen again and it would do all of us a huge favor.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No, no, no! I still want my giant mutant radioactive ants! No picnic will be safe form the six foot long ants. The anthills will be glorious.

edit on 11 7 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good thing she's around to teach all those paid child actors about space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join