It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human's body capacity for Healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Have you ever experienced healing in your life that defied reason by itselfs? Anything to give credits to those in history who boldly claimed that the human body has tremendous healing powers, almost infinite. Even beyond everything that we have been told.
We all heard about miracles in religions and also in science. People that should be totally dead but for some reasons magically healed and have risen again.

I've always had the faith in the power of healing. Strong in the belief that if you just start to listen to your body in full and give it all the tools it needs then everything is possible. However, there seems to be a point of no return. The human body could overcome almost every illness if taken care in time because let's face it, most of the diseases we are going through are self-inflicted. Whether it be bad habits like junk food, ignoting repressed emotions or even repeating toxic relationships, we clearly influence our health in so many ways and yet we fail to see to what extent...
What's the limit of the human body capacity for healing? I'm asking because I've come to a point in my life where changes must be made, actions must be taken or otherwise illness will follow without an once of a doubt...

So, what's your stand on this topic?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

It is well documented that they placebo effect is really and works. I've even seen and experiment where 20 people who needed a knee surgery were all put under and opened up like normal, but only 10 actually get the procedure. All 20 healed as if they all had the procedure. If you believe you're healthy your body will respond accordingly. The thing is you have to actually believe it. Its one reason I only see a doctor as a blast resort...all I need is them telling me other things to worry about...which would remove the belief I am healthy and therefore actually cause more harm than good.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We (science) fully understand how our cells regenerate and how our bodies heal. I'm looking forward to the time where science can simply speed up the process for us. That's gonna be wild.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hopefully one is not at the stage where a miracle is absolutely necessary.

Otherwise : it's baby-steps.

Alternatives to Rockefeller™ medicine are plenty, and worth investigating, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The human body could overcome almost every illness if taken care in time

Obviously, the sooner a malady is detected, the better. But there are cases of people who've been literally at death's door, and they've recovered. AIDS, aggressive stage 4 cancers, etc.

I have a cousin who was told she had a couple months to live after being diagnosed with a terrible autoimmune disease.
25 years later, she's still here. She has said there have been times when she prayed and felt the presence of God, or The Holy Spirit, or whatever name you want to give it.

I firmly believe that aside from incredible physical healing, achieved through nutrition and environmental factors, people can experience supernatural healing. Actual miracles, that defy our limited scientific knowledge.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

In my profession, seen plenty over last 30 years in clinic.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

As I have gotten older healing has slowed down radically, things that would have healed in just a day or two as a kid can now linger for a couple of week's.

There is a belief and I do hold that is probably true that some mystics around the world can learn to control there body's healing just as some Himalayan monk's can dry a wet towel with there body heat while meditating immobile on top of a mountain in the snow.

You heal up to seven times faster while you are asleep as well so a good nights rest is essential to healing and repair.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

In my profession, seen plenty over last 30 years in clinic.
Rainbows
Jane

There is a lot more to that than many believe or know, even claims that some frequency's can destroy cancer cell's.
teslasmedicine.com...

He scared some very powerful people into hiding the bulk of his inventions and even while alive into cutting off his funds lest he manage to give the world some revolutionary inventions that would have made us more free and them less powerful.
Of course these were not his only inventions.

He was SMARTER than the very smartest of the less than one percenters and that scared the hell out of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I have, more than once, willed away a sprained ankle. I have to do it right away, before I stand up. One time that stands out, I was walking with my daughter and did not see the pot-hole in a dark parking lot. I twisted my ankle so badly I could actually feel the ligaments pull like guitar strings. I felt the heat begin to rush to the area. But I did not have time for this injury! It was my birthday, and my daughter had gotten us tickets to see "Wicked." We had just parked and had about 3 blocks to walk to the arena.

So I breathed it out. I don't know how else to explain it. I sat there on the ground, consciously imagining the 'tangled energy' from the impact exiting out of the soul of my foot with each exhale. I even took my shoe off and made contact with the ground b/c something told me it would release the energy better this way. As we walked to the arena, the area felt tender but I kept breathing it out, pushing it out of the soul of my foot.

When the show was over, I did not feel any tightness from swelling at all as I walked, but I took it slow walking back to the car anyway. The next morning... nothing. It was like it never happened. You may thing "well you obviously didn't sprain it then!" But I promise you, I KNOW what a sprain feels like when it occurs, and this was a bad one. To this day, I believe I willed it away-- just did not accept the damage of the impact. Sent it away.

The mind and body are amazing.

top topics

join