It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could move right this moment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Of course, I would also seek vengeance on the school bullies now I'm big n ugly, if they're still around. Haha.

No vengeance probably needed.

I went to a small school. All the bullies grew up to be total losers! All the popular girls looked worn hard and put away wet. Some people don’t age like you think they would. The most popular most dated girl in our class ended up obese and a lesbian!

The super nerds, geeks and freaks, all ended up doing well and looking well after all the years.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not sure.

Switzerland. Or somewhere in the Caribbean, or possibly Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
coincidentally, also Tennessee. spent some time there earlier in life.

at this point I just want a quiet little place on a back road.
(with internet and satellite tv of course)

Well dang, if everyone is moving there I need to pick a new place

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I'd like to retire in North GA mountains

Don't get no better than this....

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I know. I didn't really get bullied myself but there were a few idiots back then. I know one died in a car crash , some are probably in prison and I guess the rest grew up and moved on.

You've reminded me of another great place I'd like to live ,t though, talking of swimming mishaps.
There's a place called Mwnt (pronounced Munt) on the Welsh coast which is a perfect little bay you have to go down steps to reach and they close it off when the car park has a set number of cars . Almost like a private beach with rocky walls.

I was there once and went out for a swim and just headed off looking out to sea and enjoying the sun and water.
When I turned and looked back at the beach it was so far away I started to worry about getting back and spent ages trying not to think about sharks or monsters and panicking! Silly, I know, but you suddenly feel very small and insignificant when all alone out there.

I'd love to live there but the Welsh are probably a bit sick of Brits muscling in on their lovely countryside so I just like to visit.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Texas ... ..
Oh, wait a minute, already here.
Maybe a prettier part of Texas😁

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, over that mountain range I think we'll have to use smoke signals.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Nah, maybe vacation trips, but I think I'll just stay where I am for daily living, MI is still better than the high CoL, high heat & high humidity weather I grew up in back in FL. All things considered, putting up with Dipwhit is still far better living.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
Texas ... ..
Oh, wait a minute, already here.
Maybe a prettier part of Texas😁

Lubbock is the garden spot of the Panhandle. I can hook you up with a lot or two. Even more if you want to drag along the inlaws.
edit on 8-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The city is just insanity. Southern Illinois is really beautiful. My husband was born and raised in CA...getting him to leave was tough, but as you said, no looking back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join