It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Indeed, to the point it's so obvious that you have to wonder how people can't see through the total fantasy.

If you still gobble up the official story behind Covid, it's nothing but fear driving your belief.

To those who support vaccines and official narratives, you can posture and repudiate clear evidence as much as you like, i'm still not buying your rhetoric as being backed by any kind of virtuous or conscientious conviction, your testament is delusional at best and at worst duplicitous in nature.
edit on 15/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: chr0naut

My intention was to present cogent argument that countered yours.

By insinuating that i also believed some crazy idea that had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion?

Not a single idea, a plethora of crazy ideas, all building one upon the other. Yet the ideas themselves aren't rationally cohesive, they are mostly emotive appeals and are actually qiote contrary on a rational level.

Like for instance, take the idea that 'the COVID-19 numbers are a misdiagnosis of flu' (just one of many current theories), then:
- it didn't come from China.
- it isn't going to 'just go away like magic'.
- it can't be treated with antiparasitics.
- there's no explanation for the nearly 10 fold rise in deaths related to ARDS symptoms.
- it didn't come from someone eating bat soup.
- it isn't a function of Bill Gates' medical investments.
- it isn't caused or exacerbated by 5G telecommunications.
- the genomic sequences that everyone are seeing in laboratories and that are tested for with PCR don't actually exist.
- neither do any of the mutated strains that have been isolated and documented, exist either.
- the CCP bears no responsibility for the disease.

Do you see how a little reasoning can demolish a whole lot of sillyness?

Try each and every theory on its own in this same way, and see how it is easy to discredit many of the assumedly linked ideas, with simple rational analysis. This is even without recourse to sources or science.

I don't think so. You were trying to besmirch my character because you couldn't present a "cogent argument" any other way. And I'm fed up with that cowardly tactic.

TheRedneck

How is the tactic cowardly?

I chose to challenge the ATS 'mode' of group opinion, and go for something entirely less popular here, and continue to do so.

edit on 15/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Maybe if you can summon up the courage, you could look up the word.

I am not interested in discussing your delusions.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Maybe if you can summon up the courage, you could look up the word.

I am not interested in discussing your delusions.

TheRedneck

cowardly - Merriam-Webster

I also, looked up:

tactic - Merriam-Webster

The definition(s) look as I expected, even in an American dictionary!

So, I am at a loss as to what the hell you were thinking, with your non-answer to a simple enough question - "How is the tactic (allegedly trying to "besmirch" your character - something that I deny trying to do, anyway), cowardly?"

I also wasn't being delusional - at all. I even supplied supportive links for the majority of my arguments. And, if you recall, you were repeatedly suggesting that I was disagreeing with statements that I repeatedly told you I agreed with. It's like the details weren't getting through to you because you were so full of 'the voices in your head', perhaps?

LOL

edit on 16/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

trying to "besmirch" your character - something that I deny trying to do, anyway

because you were so full of 'the voices in your head', perhaps?

I think you speak well in my defense.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join