It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ScepticScot

Depending on what data you decide to cherry pick as relevant.

It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Depending on what data you decide to cherry pick as relevant.

OK do you think the data from Italy shows that covid deaths were overstated by 95%?

The topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

No.

However, it's pointless debating someone on this subject if they've already injected these treatments into their body. I'm assuming you'll also be lining up for a booster and a flu jab.

You've essentially handed over your immune system to an industry who generates profit on the basis of people being unhealthy. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Smigg

I'm not sure if you have noticed but the MSM and governments are in step with this façade, all in the same boat churning out false narrative and statistics....no ?

What I've noticed is there are many on ATS who want to push a false narrative regardless of the facts.

Yes, we’ve seen your posts and that’s why most ignore them.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No.

However, it's pointless debating someone on this subject if they've already injected these treatments into their body. I'm assuming you'll also be lining up for a booster and a flu jab.

You've essentially handed over your immune system to an industry who generates profit on the basis of people being unhealthy. Good luck with that.

Yet none of your posts contradict the OP, strange.

I don't think you understand how vaccines or immune systems work.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Vaccines or gene therapies?

This is comedy gold, coming from a guy who's lining up for experimental gene therapy so ineffective he needs another shot to boost his immunity less than a year later.

Flu has been around since i was born, i'm still here.

I've had Covid, i've made a full recovery.

I'll take a few hundred thousand years of evolving natural immune system over some chemical concoction from Pfizer everyday of the week.

Please, list your credentials which qualify you to question my understanding of immunology.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

This is comedy gold, coming from a guy who's lining up for experimental gene therapy so ineffective he needs another shot to boost his immunity less than a year later.

I'll take a few hundred thousand years of evolving natural immune system over some chemical concoction from Pfizer everyday of the week.

Please, list your credentials which qualify you to question my understanding of immunology.

That confirms you definitely don't understand vaccines or immune systems.

Unlike you I don't think I know better than people qualified in immunology.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Lets see how that works out for you.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

History is your friend.
edit on 7/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Lets see how that works out for you.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

History is your friend.

Yes it is

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Any thought's on the SV40 contamination in the polio vaccine that was administered to millions for a period of more than 6 years?

Comparing polio and smallpox to Covid is highly disingenuous, as a professor of virology i'm sure you're aware of this.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

It's not that he knows better, he's not fool .
You're the classic example of a man who has been fooled but doesn't posses the character or maturity to admit it.
edit on th111766 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

edit on th111766 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Any thought's on the SV40 contamination in the polio vaccine that was administered to millions for a period of more than 6 years?

Comparing polio and smallpox to Covid is highly disingenuous, as a professor of virology i'm sure you're aware of this.

Not a professor of virology and never claimed or implied Iwas.

Also don't think I know better than the overwhelming number of experts on virology.

You are the one with delusions regarding their own competence.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

You're the classic example of a man who has been fooled but doesn't posses the character or maturity to admit it.

Have already demonstrated the claims in your OP to be false.

I think it's evident where the lacking character lies.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Please, list all these experts, the institutions they work for and the sources of funding for those institutions.

That very pattern is why i don't trust these "experts".

Independent sources are far from convinced.

gbdeclaration.org...

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.

Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

Dr. Alexander Walker, principal at World Health Information Science Consultants, former Chair of Epidemiology, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, USA

Dr. Andrius Kavaliunas, epidemiologist and assistant professor at Karolinska Institute, Sweden
Dr. Angus Dalgleish, oncologist, infectious disease expert and professor, St. George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London, England

Dr. Anthony J Brookes, professor of genetics, University of Leicester, England

Dr. Annie Janvier, professor of pediatrics and clinical ethics, Université de Montréal and Sainte-Justine University Medical Centre, Canada
Dr. Ariel Munitz, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Boris Kotchoubey, Institute for Medical Psychology, University of Tübingen, Germany

Dr. Cody Meissner, professor of pediatrics, expert on vaccine development, efficacy, and safety. Tufts University School of Medicine, USA
Dr. David Katz, physician and president, True Health Initiative, and founder of the Yale University Prevention Research Center, USA

Dr. David Livermore, microbiologist, infectious disease epidemiologist and professor, University of East Anglia, England

Dr. Eitan Friedman, professor of medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Ellen Townsend, professor of psychology, head of the Self-Harm Research Group, University of Nottingham, England

Dr. Eyal Shahar, physician, epidemiologist and professor (emeritus) of public health, University of Arizona, USA
Dr. Florian Limbourg, physician and hypertension researcher, professor at Hannover Medical School, Germany

Dr. Gabriela Gomes, mathematician studying infectious disease epidemiology, professor, University of Strathclyde, Scotland
Dr. Gerhard Krönke, physician and professor of translational immunology, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany

Dr. Gesine Weckmann, professor of health education and prevention, Europäische Fachhochschule, Rostock, Germany

Dr. Günter Kampf, associate professor, Institute for Hygiene and Environmental Medicine, Greifswald University, Germany

Dr. Helen Colhoun, professor of medical informatics and epidemiology, and public health physician, University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Dr. Jonas Ludvigsson, pediatrician, epidemiologist and professor at Karolinska Institute and senior physician at Örebro University Hospital, Sweden
Dr. Karol Sikora, physician, oncologist, and professor of medicine at the University of Buckingham, England

Dr. Laura Lazzeroni, professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences and of biomedical data science, Stanford University Medical School, USA
Dr. Lisa White, professor of modelling and epidemiology, Oxford University, England

Dr. Mario Recker, malaria researcher and associate professor, University of Exeter, England
Dr. Matthew Ratcliffe, professor of philosophy, specializing in philosophy of mental health, University of York, England

Dr. Matthew Strauss, critical care physician and assistant professor of medicine, Queen’s University, Canada
Dr. Michael Jackson, research fellow, School of Biological Sciences, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Dr. Michael Levitt, biophysicist and professor of structural biology, Stanford University, USA.
Recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

Dr. Mike Hulme, professor of human geography, University of Cambridge, England

Dr. Motti Gerlic, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Partha P. Majumder, professor and founder of the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani, India

Dr. Paul McKeigue, physician, disease modeler and professor of epidemiology and public health, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
Dr. Rajiv Bhatia, physician, epidemiologist and public policy expert at the Veterans Administration, USA

Dr. Rodney Sturdivant, infectious disease scientist and associate professor of biostatistics, Baylor University, USA
Dr. Simon Thornley, epidemiologist and biostatistician, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Dr. Simon Wood, biostatistician and professor, University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Dr. Stephen Bremner,professor of medical statistics, University of Sussex, England

Dr. Sylvia Fogel, autism provider and psychiatrist at Massachusetts General Hospital and instructor at Harvard Medical School, USA

Tom Nicholson, Associate in Research, Duke Center for International Development, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University, USA
Dr. Udi Qimron, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Ulrike Kämmerer, professor and expert in virology, immunology and cell biology, University of Würzburg, Germany

Dr. Uri Gavish, biomedical consultant, Israel

Dr. Yaz Gulnur Muradoglu, professor of finance, director of the Behavioural Finance Working Group, Queen Mary University of London, England

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Please, list all these experts, the institutions they work for and the sources of funding for those institutions.

That very pattern is why i don't trust these "experts".

Independent sources are far from convinced.

gbdeclaration.org...

Since you like wikipedia as a source .

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on th112766 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

Have already demonstrated the claims in your OP to be false.

I think it's evident where the lacking character lies.

Your demonstration is from the perspective of a man fooled, we are not all fools dude.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So, expert opinion counts for nothing when it doesn't fit your argument?

That was too easy.

You're all over the place mate. Think the vaccine must be targeting brain cells.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Smigg

I'm not sure if you have noticed but the MSM and governments are in step with this façade, all in the same boat churning out false narrative and statistics....no ?

What I've noticed is there are many on ATS who want to push a false narrative regardless of the facts.

Yeah those of us who are against a vax mandate and skeptical of data constantly being forced on us as if its true, even though they change their mind every 3 weeks or so, have noticed it too.

The difference is you stopped thinking for yourself and buy the narrative being pushed

Careful about throwing stones

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join