It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the WH-HHS-CDC-NIH-FDA Insults Americans by Feeding us Covid-19 Deceptions Omissions and Lies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sunday, November 7, 2021

People intrinsically believe what comes out of the White House(WH), Health and Human Services(HHS), the Center for Disease Control(CDC), the National Institutes of Health(Dr. Fauci - NIH) and the Food and Drug Administration(FDA).

These agencies generally communicate with the public via their spokespeople, or through Mainstream Media news outlets, or via their many websites.

Generally, what we've seen since Covid-19 arrived in America is a significant, and growing amount of Deceptions, Omissions, and Lies from these agencies and their spokespeople.

For example, what did the CDC do when the News Media was reporting that Hospital beds were overflowing with Covid-19 cases in the Summer of 2020? They shut down the website that tracked hospital bed occupancy, because almost every state was at less than 70% hospital capacity.

Hospital Capacity Tracker - Frozen in time - July 2020: www.cdc.gov...

Another CDC website that was put on ice, was the weekly tracker of Covid-19 hospital admissions, by age. Because the WH and CDC began pushing the BOOSTER shots, and preparing to have all children force-injected with the potentially dangerous Covid-19 vaccine, the quickly declining number of Covid-19 hospitalization had to be ignored.

If people saw this, Fear would be reduced: gis.cdc.gov...

One of the biggest facts the WH-HHS-CDC is keeping from the public is that the 45 million Americans (and growing), who have recovered from Covid-19, do NOT need to be vaccinated.

Covid-19 Reinfections are RARE: www.cdc.gov...

It's a shame our "trusted" U.S. government, along with their U.S. media lapdogs, would lie and hide important information that does not promote whatever agenda and path our President, our medical community, and our pharmaceutical industry, want us to follow.

I will add more examples as the days pass. Any examples of official Lies, Deceptions, Omissions, etc., you find and share pertaining to Covid-19, would be appreciated.

Sadly, it feels like we're at war against the very people and entities who are supposed to act with our best interest at heart!

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The spokesperson of the house of representatives folks.

Nancy Pelosi press conference

I wouldn't trust this person in my home let alone running the government.

Hey Nance, can you refrain from drinking before the scheduled press conference?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Surprise!!!

Appealing to authority and manipulating data is how they built a trillion dollar a year industry on ill placed trust.

Never trust psychopathic eugenicists to dictate your health!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Never trust psychopathic eugenicists to dictate your health!

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I do a lot of research tied to those health agencies and drug oversight agencies. There has been dishonest things going on in the fDA for quite a few decades, and the CDC is nothing but a fear mongering agency that wants us to believe they are going to save the world.

I do like reading NIH funded research, but even there I have to inspect the parameters of the research and figure if it is being applied right in the conclusions drawn from the research...over half the time it does not match what is being told to the public. Evidence has been twisted for a long time, but now the people doing it have more confidence since most people believe in science more now...trouble is that their translations of the evidence is based on belief and desire, and don't forget profit. They are trying to increase our faith in a medical industry that has gotten way out of line, there are way more sick people now than ever that I remember, the meds all have side effects and they keep adding meds to cover up those side effects.

Have you noticed that before the most predominent cause of death of people was because of medical mistakes and Pharmaceutical side effects. Notice how they are trying to make us focus on this virus and discounting all the evidence of side effects of this vaccine. I have not gained any faith in the people running health care in this country, I didn't think it could get much worse, but boy was I wrong on that. Aren't those agencies capable of telling the whole truth about anything?
edit on 7-11-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What all this bodies of bubble heads yes men have in common?

They all lapdogs of big pharma money.

Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This isn't about "pharma" money. This is about political control. Shutdowns, business closures, mask mandates. They have no authority for any of it, they just grabbed the power. Now they have to manipulate the narrative to make people believe. I just came from a store. As I was walking in a woman yelled "Where's your mask?" I ignored her and she said "Trumptard!" I turned around and said "That would make you Biden's Bitch." The guy with her stepped towards me and I said "Go for it." They left. Right now there is no mask mandate where I live. I have had the bug, I have had the shots (my choice) and I had the booster last Tuesday.

This is about playing us off against each other. Look at what happened in Boston today. Now Antifa supports the mask and vaccine mandates. That should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I been very lucky that never no even during the worst of the scaremongering of the pandemic I had problems with anything, I avoided establishments that mandated anything and only supported those that were more in my line of thinking.

after a month or two life in my area was back to as normal as anybody could even dream, but when I felt tired of the bull crap I went to Florida during the weekends to feel normal.

Right now, everything is good, those that wants to use a face diaper do so, but majority do not, Still lingering some businesses that have mask on their doors, but now you know who are democrats around here. Soo my money will never support them.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm glad to hear it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Update - This should be criminal. The CDC stopped showing the decline in U.S. Covid-19 hospitalizations over a month ago!

Source: gis.cdc.gov...

We know WHY they're doing it.

But the question is, is it legal for them to withhold information WE PAY THEM to provide?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
EXPOSURE OF U.S. GOVERNMENT DECEPTIONS HAS THIS EFFECT..

Our whiz-bang U.S. Surgeon General, who let 10 of his relatives die from Covid-19, is telling everyone engaged in disinformation about Covid-19 to CUT IT OUT! Especially the damn Memes!

Warning to the thinkers!: www.foxnews.com...

This azzhole tells us not to use "cherry-picked" stats, but does nothing but present cherry-picked doom stats, every time he opens his incompetent mouth.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

" How the WH-HHS-CDC-NIH-FDA Insults Americans by Feeding us Covid-19 Deceptions Omissions and Lies."

Now thats a Mouthful . After I Digest that , I just might be Offended..........

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" How the WH-HHS-CDC-NIH-FDA Insults Americans by Feeding us Covid-19 Deceptions Omissions and Lies."

Now thats a Mouthful . After I Digest that , I just might be Offended..........

Add CBS-NBC-ABC-CNN-MSNBC-NYT-WaPo-DailyBeast and other liberal psychos to the family of dedicated Covid-19 Liars.

See this good thread from ATS Member Helious: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Important Update - Friday 11.12.2021

The Biden White House/DOJ/CDC are resisting the courts, but the courts are STRONGER..

A federal appeals court reaffirmed its decision Friday to enact a stay on President Biden’s workplace vaccination mandate following a legal challenge from Texas and several other states.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the U.S. Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration to "take no steps to implement or enforce the Mandate until further court order." The decision was the latest development in what is expected to be a lengthy legal battle over the mandate’s legality.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a vocal critic of the workplace vaccine mandate, lauded the court’s decision on Twitter.
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Pure Stupidity in action

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

OK...so the courts are coming down hard on Joe Biden's insane Vaccine mandates that everyone be force-vaccinated.

Federal appeals court calls Biden vaccine mandate 'fatally flawed' and 'staggeringly overbroad'
Source: www.msn.com...

So what is it going to take to get the entire mandate shot down for Government workers, Government contractors, and Private Companies? (WH and Congress are already exempt)

Only the Supreme Court has this power?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My employer is acting like the mandate is still in effect. They are afraid that another Court is going to lift it and the deadline will still be in effect.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ivermectin kills parasites that cause disease in a living host.
Even after Trump signed right to try, ivm held as ransom.

🙏❤

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Monday, November 29, 2021

JOE BIDEN continues to LIE TO AMERICA about what Covid-19 vaccines do. Speaking live this morning about the minimally lethal Covid variant, called "OmiCron"...

He reiterated his plea for American to get vaccinated as a way to protect themselves against COVID.

"The best protection against this variant or any of the variants out there, is getting fully vaccinated and getting a booster shot," he said.
Source: www.npr.org...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
12/28/2021

Another DECEPTION from our Federal Government. Top CDC and Medical personnel said a month ago, when the DELTA and the OMICRON variants "team up", U.S. deaths will skyrocket!

Look at the death trends since Delta and Omicron began infecting large numbers of Americans in late November...

www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

Another DECEPTION from the people whose salaries we pay.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join