It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32K to 40K Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Workers to Strike November 15?

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
According to a video making rounds on social media, in s coordinated effort being billed as #StrikesGiving 32,000 healthcare workers in the continental US are set to walk of the job at Kaiser Permanente hospitals on November 15, with possible 8,000 more in Hawaii.

The link I'm providing is on Bitchute, thought it has been posted on many other sites. (Nobody cares if you don't like Bitchute. Just shut up and go watch YouTube where you opinons are carefully curated.)

I don't know who the woman is. We'll have to wait and see if it actually happens. If it does, I'd be surprised if the mainstream propaganda machine acknowledges it.

My hope is that a sleeping giant has truly been awakened.

On one hand, i don't doubt that the ultimate goal of this whole damn charade is to collapse the world economy and bring civilization to it's knees, so maybe this plays into their hands. But perhaps these kinds of actions and reactions are bringing the fight to their front door.

So, is this a good thing or if it simply accomplishing what these damned authors of chaos have scripted?
:
edit on 2021 11 06 by incoserv because: formating error.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope it's true. This is the ONLY thing that will impact these mandates. And we need a LOT more. In every venue, every field, every city and every state. A whole week would do it just fine. All races, all religions, all ideologies, all income levels, ALL EMPLOYEES and everyone else. Why can't we do it? It would fix it. One week, maybe even one day, if everyone UNITED against this tyranny. I don't understand why people aren't doing this.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It's about pay and benefits. Kaiser wants to have a two-tier pay system to pay new hires less and less benefits for them

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I hope it's true. ... I don't understand why people aren't doing this.

I came to the realization many years ago (almost 40, actually) that most people prefer to live as slaves. It is really that simple.

It sucks for those of us who refuse to do so, but that's the way it is. Being a slave is much simpler. You don't have to think for yourself. (It's astounding how many people find that a hard thing to do.) They think they can just line up and hold their hands out for their dole.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's about pay and benefits. Kaiser wants to have a two-tier pay system to pay new hires less and less benefits for them

So this has nothing to do with the death shots?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

They are the using the pandemic to change our whole world. Every principle and everything we stand for. A total and complete re-set. I'm hoping it doesn't work. But change has happened and will continue to do so. Hopefully we will survive with integrity, honesty, kindness and good character. Hold fast to your values.[

ETA: It isn't stated why the strike in the link, but read the comments. It's all vaccine mandate related.
edit on 6-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Kaiser got rid of their unvaccinated employees last month. About 2000 out of about 200,000 employees.

I quoted the first paragraph below. The article goes more in depth.

link

Union leaders representing more than 30,000 Kaiser Permanente workers, including nearly 27,000 in Southern California, have given management a 10-day notice of their intent to strike beginning Monday, Nov. 15 over what they claim are proposed wage cuts for new and existing employees.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

No, it's not about vaccines. The union said it was about pay and benefits. I watched the union bosses talking on the news.
edit on 6 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ironic

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Two weeks to flatten the mandates. FJB.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Better to Die on ones Feet than Beg on ones Knees America !.............

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I doubt that is true if the pay is low in most of those jobs and you dont have security for your job. If people listen to the "MSM/Etc"over these mandates and passports they are never going away nor are the booster doses.
edit on 7-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Maybe it's a brave first step in striking for people who thought they never would, and they can stand up for their principles beyond this.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I worked for a company once that did that. We old dogs graciously trained the new pups; then we old dogs were systematically euthanized in short order afterwards.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

I've heard that from other people. I think it's # up when that happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I'll be watching next week to see how big this national walkout turns out to be too...

Nationwide Walkout & Stand for Freedom Slated for November 8-11

Advocates for Citizens’ Rights, a California non-profit founded by attorney Leigh Dundas, along with Robert Kennedy Jr.’s organization Children’s Health Defense have joined other high-profile groups and individuals to promote a Nationwide Walkout & Stand for Freedom to take place November 8-11. The purpose of the voluntary work strike is to protest vaccine mandates in the workplace. This event carries the social media hashtag of #AxeTheVax.

humanevents.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2021 by liliththedestroyer because: mevermind

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Basically they raised minimum wage in Cali to $13 hr. I’ve seen signs on McDonald’s and burger chains, hiring at $15 hr. So they raised minimum wage but companies didn’t upgrade their current pay scales.

Barney style…Joe the manager makes $15 bucks an hour, his employees under his management all now make $13. That snot nose kid that supposed to clean the bathrooms makes almost as much as him tells him to clean it himself, walks off down to their competitor for $15 an hour. He makes the same as Joe, the new bathroom cleaner manager Dude.

top topics

join