It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Biden Family Crimes - Joe Showered With Daughter Ashley - FBI Confirms.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Saturday, November 6, 2021

Everyone who is a regular visitor to, or member of AboveTopSecret.com, is already aware of the numerous crimes the Biden family (Joe, Hunter, Jim) have committed.

What we're learning today from the FBI raid of media company Project Veritas, is that THE DIARY of Ashley Biden, Joe Biden's daughter, is real.

Just before the 2020 Presidential election, a whistle-blower was "shopping" the diary amongst media outlets...looking for one who would pay for it.

Project Veritas declined. But media company "National File" did not. They published the diary at their website in October 2020...right when Joe Biden was bragging that he was going to win the Presidency by utilizing a newly constructed "Election Fraud Organization".

Here is a portion of what National File said in the article that contains a scrollable scanned image of each diary page.

Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden. The diary was started while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida, and details her romantic interests, crumbling marriage, struggle with drug and sex addiction, and family life as her father began to run for president.

National File has already reported several revelations from the diary, including the fact that the author believes she was sexually molested as a child, and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, the months of entries detailing the author’s struggle with drug abuse, the entries that detail the author’s crumbling marriage with multiple affairs, the entries showing the family’s fears of a potential scandal due to her brother Hunter's new home, and those that show a deep resentment for her father, Joe Biden, due to his money, control, and emotional manipulation.
Full article w/diary here: nationalfile.com...

Today and yesterday, the FBI raided the HQ of media company Project Veritas, and the homes of it's top executives and founder. For some reason, the FBI wants to find Ashley Biden's diary. Maybe the complete diary was NOT shared with National File by this anonymous "Whistle Blower" and the FBI wants to prevent even worse revelations from being published?

Project Veritas CEO James O'keefe says he's not the Whistleblower. O'keefe should have just told the FBI who the Whistleblower is, since he was approached by this individual, just like National File was.

Anyway..DOJ-FBI Confirms Authenticity of Ashley Biden's Diary: truthbasedmedia.com...

Hopefully we will one day know why the FBI is so gung-ho about locating this diary right now, some 15 months after Ashley reported it stolen...and 13 months after 112 pages of it were published online.

It's amazing how Joe Biden has committed so many felonies over the past 40 years, without ever being arrested, even when he brags about committing them.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Somebody's brining down Biden !!! 😃🦃

Is anybody else getting the "know" about Democrats being guilty of everything they accuse Republicans of being and doing? 😎

They're extra busy grooming VP Kamala Heiress and making sure she presents the program as planned 🦇

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There are so many threads on this....I am forgetting where I have posted o.0

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to the O'Keefe, the FBI should already have the diary, because O'Keefe turned it over to law enforcement. So, whatever they were looking for was not the diary.....
I would assume copies...or something else. Maybe trying to scare him/threaten him...KGB style.

O'Keefe said Friday that Project Veritas had been offered the diary by tipsters who said that the then-Democratic candidate's daughter left it in a room where she stayed and the tipsters stayed after she departed. O'Keefe said that the tipsters said they were shopping it around to other outlets to see who would offer money for it.

O'Keefe then claimed that once they got hold of the journal, they attempted to return it to an attorney representing Ashley. The attorney refused to authenticate the diary, so he said they then turned it into law enforcement.
DAILY MAIL

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

O'keefe should have just told the FBI who the Whistleblower is, since he was approached by this individual, just like National File was.

Hell no, O'Keefe should not tell the FBI a damn thing!!! He should not cooperate with them at all. He should sue their asses. He has done nothing wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Lots of Biden supporters are cringing and reacting to this !!

Somebody needs to post a help hotline 😎

Please everybody stay calm and get a grip on yourselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

1-800-GO-BDON
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ode the Biden family .....😀

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Is anybody else getting the "know" about Democrats being guilty of everything they accuse Republicans of being and doing? 😎

They're extra busy grooming VP Kamala Heiress and making sure she presents the program as planned 🦇

I didn't see it, but I hear Joe Biden melted down this evening, and began talking as if Americans are low IQ morons.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Do like me. Write a response in one, copy it, do a search, and paste that response into 3 or 4 others with similar subjects. Might as well get the most bang you can get, for your composing effort!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

According to the O'Keefe, the FBI should already have the diary, because O'Keefe turned it over to law enforcement. So, whatever they were looking for was not the diary.....
I would assume copies...or something else. Maybe trying to scare him/threaten him...KGB style.

O'Keefe said Friday that Project Veritas had been offered the diary by tipsters who said that the then-Democratic candidate's daughter left it in a room where she stayed and the tipsters stayed after she departed. O'Keefe said that the tipsters said they were shopping it around to other outlets to see who would offer money for it.

O'Keefe then claimed that once they got hold of the journal, they attempted to return it to an attorney representing Ashley. The attorney refused to authenticate the diary, so he said they then turned it into law enforcement.
DAILY MAIL

Then we have a situation where this mysterious Whistle-blower (aka burgler?) made copies.

Just like Hunter Biden's hard drive was cloned at least 3 times.

But I wonder if O'keefe handed over a copy of the diary to the FBI, or the original diary to the FBI? Too much conflicting info at this time.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

O'keefe should have just told the FBI who the Whistleblower is, since he was approached by this individual, just like National File was.

Hell no, O'Keefe should not tell the FBI a damn thing!!! He should not cooperate with them at all. He should sue their asses. He has done nothing wrong.

Maybe he took your advice, which is why the FBI obtained a warrant and raided O'keefe.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He should not have mandated the clot shot for kids. They are gonna get him very soon why do I think this is just the aperitif waiting for the main meal. The daughter has all the classic signs of child abuse and self-hate. But therapy would be out of the question, probably the same with Hunter, these families are all dysfunctional which is scary as they make dysfunctional decisions which affect us all.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My goodness. You're a psychiatrist too? Shazam!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I didn't see it, but I hear Joe Biden melted down this evening, and began talking as if Americans are low IQ morons.

Eventually somebody will coax Biden into a wild frenzy and he'll collapse on live TV 🔍🎩🔎

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Do like me. Write a response in one, copy it, do a search, and paste that response into 3 or 4 others with similar subjects. Might as well get the most bang you can get, for your composing effort!

haha funny

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoever has the dirt on him is pulling his strings, seems this has been going on since the FBI was formed. Top crime families probably. Which seems to suggest a really good cleanout in the offing.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

He should not have mandated the clot shot for kids. They are gonna get him very soon why do I think this is just the aperitif waiting for the main meal. The daughter has all the classic signs of child abuse and self-hate. But therapy would be out of the question, probably the same with Hunter, these families are all dysfunctional which is scary as they make dysfunctional decisions which affect us all.

You can't get a Secret security clearance with this much family dysfunction. But you can control the country's nuclear arsenal. What a freakin world, eh?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Eventually somebody will coax Biden into a wild frenzy and he'll collapse on live TV 🔍🎩🔎

They say Biden curses in the staff meetings like a drunken sailor with dementia. Remember how Trump would let the media watch/broadcast a good portion of his morning staff meetings? Not Joe. His are R-rated.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoever has the dirt on him is pulling his strings, seems this has been going on since the FBI was formed. Top crime families probably. Which seems to suggest a really good cleanout in the offing.

One day everyone will say, CareWeMust kept pointing out that big Chinese guy who's always bossing people around in Biden's vicinity. He was right. China was right there in the White House, the entire time!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join