It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Circuit Court of Appeals Halts Vaccine Mandates ...UPDATED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

The problem I'm seeing is, if there is precedent for the government to enact laws to prevent discrimination against people afflicted with say HIV (i.e. not hiring them on those grounds or requiring them to make special provisions for their illness), then what leg do companies have to stand on to discriminate against those not vaccinated for COVID?

You can't have rules to be followed by only those infected. You can have rules for all to follow. I likewise don't think you can force people to divulge if they have had covid exposure and make special rules only for them.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: tanstaafl

Comirnaty is a marketing name, they could put tozinameran if they want, it would make no difference. Feel free to keep living in fantasy world.

Ignorance is bliss...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I agree, and am completely against a mandate. The question is if it's legal for an employer to demand it, I'd say it is.

It isn't, because it isn't legal for them to demand access to your private medical records and/or status...

PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok fine………next time anyone in your family goes to have a medical procedure done, insist that none of the doctors and nurses wear masks

Also refuse to have any children you have to be vaccinated for school

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Masks in that case are used for their purpose.... block spit from the doctor into your procedure area. That is all they are good for..... hence being called surgical masks.

Go to a private school. No vaccines needed at our local school of choice. Our kid is not a medical experiment.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Can I do that with flu, TDAP, and mmr?

Mighty osha hasn't mandated those, have they?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Important Update - Friday 11.12.2021

The Biden Administration/DOJ is resisting the courts, but the courts are STRONGER..

A federal appeals court reaffirmed its decision Friday to enact a stay on President Biden’s workplace vaccination mandate following a legal challenge from Texas and several other states.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the U.S. Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration to "take no steps to implement or enforce the Mandate until further court order." The decision was the latest development in what is expected to be a lengthy legal battle over the mandate’s legality.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a vocal critic of the workplace vaccine mandate, lauded the court’s decision on Twitter.
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
As someone who will not get this Vaccine regardless of the bribes, threats or "mandates", this is really good news.
I am hoping this Stay won't be struck down or overruled but, as a Christian, I know what must come.

A federal appeals court has temporarily halted the Biden administration’s vaccine requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers....

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the requirement by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration that those workers be vaccinated by Jan. 4 or face mask requirements and weekly tests.

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry said the action stops Democratic President Joe Biden "from moving forward with his unlawful overreach.”

abcnews.go.com...

"Even so Lord, come."

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
After the Friday, Nov. 12th additional ruling:

It's a setup by the 5th containing carefully chosen wording that the most certain appeal to a highest court (SCOTUS) will NOT be taken up by SCOTUS and remanded as the ruling by the 5th circuit as being proper and needs no further court action. That is the equivalent of SCOTUS hearing the case and their ruling outcome would be the same as the 5th, so don't waste SCOTUS time.
edit on 13-11-2021 by tkwasny because: correction

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
After the Friday, Nov. 12th additional ruling:

It's a setup by the 5th containing carefully chosen wording that the most certain appeal to a highest court (SCOTUS) will NOT be taken up by SCOTUS and remanded as the ruling by the 5th circuit as being proper and needs no further court action. That is the equivalent of SCOTUS hearing the case and their ruling outcome would be the same as the 5th, so don't waste SCOTUS time.

I'm going to see what I learn about this right now. Hope you're right!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well, that is wonderful news!
Been a real busy weekend and I haven't kept up with the news much. Trying to catch up now.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's about time the courts lesson Biden a lesson in law.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

GOD BLESS (former) PRESIDENT TRUMP!

One by one, Trump-appointed judges are blocking Biden administration's forced Covid-19 vaccination mandates.

Democrats/Liberals are super angry: www.washingtonpost.com...

Huge!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GOD BLESS (former) PRESIDENT TRUMP!

One by one, Trump-appointed judges are blocking Biden administration's forced Covid-19 vaccination mandates.

Democrats/Liberals are super angry: www.washingtonpost.com...

Huge!

How disgusting are these media outlets?

"Trump-appointed this" and "Trump-appointed that"

If an Obama-appointed judge had upheld the mandates...how many citations in the "article" would there be who appointed the judge? One, if at all?

I count 5 references to Trump in this flaming pile of d0g sh1t article.

Journalism in this country is really just the practice of carrying water for the Democratic party. The author of this garbage is clearly doing his best to rile up the base with raw Trump meat.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Amazingly, MSM News outlets have spoken the name TRUMP 78% more than the name BIDEN so far this year.

BTW...The U.S. SENATE voted to send Biden's Covid vaccine mandate to the trash-heap today.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

Also, We have several courts declaring Biden's mandate to be unconstitutional.

WHAT ENTITY WILL TOTALLY GET RID OF THESE Covid-19 MANDATES????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join