It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does Biological, Organic Life Exist in a Universe that is Inorganic ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

That's fine.

I am 100% certain you understand the conundrum of total submission to sovereignty because of how absolute power has shown itself to be morally corrupted every single time humanity has conceived it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I am 100% certain you understand the conundrum of total submission to sovereignty because of how absolute power has shown itself to be morally corrupted every single time humanity has conceived it.

Yes I do and I see how power is always to much for any man to handle.
Maybe our only difference is that I see men abuse power as a rule
and think. Maybe that kind of power actually belongs with God.
Because from what I've seen and what history teaches us. It
damn sure doesn't belong with us.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I'm happy to leave it at that. We have more in common than our differences.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Ah , aren't you Forgetting Chemical Life ? Matter Transmutates to by the way ..............

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I'm happy to leave it at that. We have more in common than our differences.

Well said indeed!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
a reply to: darkbake

"In fact, we have evidence to the contrary. Both water and life have been spotted outside of Earth"

And they have 'Proof' of life existing outside of Earth - more than circumstantial evidence, PROOF

As I indicated:

ASTROBIOLOGY AT NASA - LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE

"........we humans seem to have an almost innate belief-or is it a hope-that we are not alone in the universe.

But that extraterrestrial presence on regular display is, of course, a fiction. No life beyond Earth has ever been found; there is no evidence that alien life has ever visited our planet. It’s all a story.

This does not mean, however, that the universe is lifeless. While no clear signs of life have ever been detected, the possibility of extraterrestrial biology – the scientific logic that supports it – has grown increasingly plausible. That is perhaps the single largest achievement of the burgeoning field of astrobiology, the broad-based study of the origins of life here and the search for life beyond Earth".

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Consider when I used the word 'organiic' as in the OP I was referring to living as in biologically alive
- So to date there is still no proof of the universe being organic or of having organic components

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So to date there is still no proof of the universe being organic or of having organic components

That's simply not true. If YOU and I exist in THIS universe and we are ORGANIC, then at the very least, the universe has some organic components. We are "biologically alive", as you put it. What proportion of this universe is "organic" is impossible to measure. But we are alive and we're organic. Therefore, the universe does have organic components.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

That's simply not true. If YOU and I exist in THIS universe and we are ORGANIC, then at the very least, the universe has some organic components. We are "biologically alive", as you put it. What proportion of this universe is "organic" is impossible to measure. But we are alive and we're organic. Therefore, the universe does have organic components.

In context, it is apparent that he is referring to regions of the universe beyond earth.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Okay, in that case my comment doesn't apply. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: TzarChasm

I was simply making the point that I wasn't going to defend God. Sheese mon!

I don't see him doing anything of the sort. Defending himself would be interacting with the public and giving statements to the press.

Maybe what you expect isn't important to him so you won't see him doing anything period.IDK

Maybe he's related to Brandon.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

So to date there is still no proof of the universe being organic or of having organic components

TRUE
But I would have thought that it was, or should have been, obvious that I meant besides the known
organic and biological life known to exist on Earth.

But your statement: "Therefore, the universe does have organic components."
Some might question that - Though all matter composing the biological and Human paradigm exists in this universe,
the actual formation whether by random chance or otherwise of organic life is still speculative. I don't know if it is an inherent property of the Universe to create, or allow for the creation, of organic life - It may be that it is
- Still I don't think it has been proven.

edit on 7-11-2021 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Organic life is just complex chemistry which existed in the Universe.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Give one reason, any reason, for the occurrence of biological life in a universe that shows no signs of organic life in its infrastructure.

Please don't take the easy way out and say random chance occurrence - Unless you can show how a random chance occurrence can produce
an organic life form that can breathe and reproduce,

Let me make clear this is a 'I want to know' post - I have no particular agenda and am not trying to advocate a Creationist or Evolutionary viewpoint.

So please use facts and not wishfull thinking.

If you start with a physical Universe that does not have biological or organic lfe in it - What are the odds of living, breathing, breeding
biological life forms occurring

Because the terms organic, life etc etc are human construct. Life in general is not special in the universe just another chemical process.

You want one reason... Carbon...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You want one reason... Carbon...

This is like saying the reason for computers is silicon.

Its kind of true, but does not include the details about the vast amounts of programming and logarithmic input that was involved in its creation.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

This is like saying the reason for computers is silicon.

Its kind of true, but does not include the details about the vast amounts of programming and logarithmic input that was involved in its creation.

You all keep adding what we humans think to it all, not what it all actually is. We make crap up and think it is for some reason physical reality. We think things are complex because we want to think that, when the reality is everything is complex whether intelligent design, or random.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

I don't keep up with scientific developments, Has somone managed to put together the right components and has life been developed by any new method. Have we created brand new bactera or fungus?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
And not forgetting those space critters that were film on a STS mission during the tether incident where the released a tether into space and then it broke free but the crew still filmed it and there were things(not the Thing) but things that swarmed about like creatures in a Petrie dish. I don't recall all the mission details sorry.

a reply to: PurpleSun

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I remember reading about Tesla and einstein. 2 very scientific men that look at the world through science and not religion.

As they got older and looked more into the creation of humans. Both said it looks like there is a creator.

If biological things are growing then the envorinment is not inorganic

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Give one reason, any reason, for the occurrence of biological life in a universe that shows no signs of organic life in its infrastructure.

Because physics.

You may as well ask why there are photons given off by atoms. It's due to the interaction of particles.

Particles interact. Particles bind. Atoms of elements are made. Through the physical laws of the universe, atoms interact with other atoms to produce chemical reactions. Certain chemical reactions can self-replicate in ways that we call life.

You (and all other life) think and decide to do things because of the atoms/chemicals in your brain reacting in certain ways. Those chemical reactions are governed by the laws of physics.

edit on 8/11/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Yes I do and I see how power is always to much for any man to handle.
Maybe our only difference is that I see men abuse power as a rule
and think. Maybe that kind of power actually belongs with God.
Because from what I've seen and what history teaches us. It
damn sure doesn't belong with us.

Respectfully, that kind of power is a pestilence regardless of who wields it and for what purpose. It creates imbalance, decay and oppression every time it is attempted. That's why a free society is so adamantly opposed to a dictatorship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join