It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin May Have INTENTIONALLY Killed That Woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
a reply to: machineintelligence
The avg person dosent really apply to this

... unless you know of a avg person acting on a movie set that accidentally killed someone and was charged for it we don't have a president to compare

Ummm…are you saying…that we have to compare the actions of the pedophile in chief…aka…sleepy Joe…to Alec Baldwin murdering someone on a movie set…?

Okie doke…

Both progressive hacks…

Both part of the upper tier of the injustice system…

Both scumbags…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I heard on a news show an armorer say NEVER does one suppose to even point, let alone fire a gun
(Live or dead—toy or real) at a person on a movie set. It’s said actually in firing for the movie scene you fire away from the person.

This comment made me think.
First, making movies is all about the art of illusion. He was making a western - boy, is Alec Baldwin making a western an illusion or what? So, from the perspective of artistic illusion, there is no reason to ever point a gun, blanks or live, at any person on the set.
Second, what happened to the use of bullet proof barriers because even blanks have killed and injured actors.
Third, from a technology perspective, what ever happened with wireless technology? There could have been a video feed from the camera lens to a remote display so that neither the camera man or director were in the line of fire.
Fourth, did Harrison Ford fire live rounds in his laser gun during the making of Star Wars? Firing live rounds on a movie set isn't acting.

Alec Baldwin is not a 16 year old fuzzy teddy bear. He is a mature (even old) professional actor.
And he was the producer.

He fired a weapon that killed a person. On the other hand, he a a BIG STAR so it will be shrugged off just like every other offense he has committed.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nice bang-bang! Redneck jealous.

TheRedneck

Thank you.

Wish you lived closer. We would do some target practice.

Im headed up to our off grid cabin next week to do some shooting, and maybe some fishin. Some big German Browns in stream near the homestead.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sounds like fun! If you ever get to Alabama, look me up. We got fishing around these parts too.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They are trying to create a narrative.
Until there is video footage that can clearly be seen as unaltered
Question everything
There is an "official story" being told that shows AB as just being negligent on gun safety (always check your weapon, and always treat it as loaded) to set the narrative for another attempted gun grab.
What if AB knew it was loaded and shot and killed her and then the other one as a warning to keep quiet and stick to the story.
The ever changing story has so many holes in it that it holds no water.
Execution Assassination or "a gun safety" issue.
If he runs for President in 2024 we will know this was all a set up.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Yeah I saw her lawyer pushing the conspiracy that a disgruntled worker may have been trying to sabotage the show. Personally I don't buy it. IMO they cut corners and were negligent because they wanted to save money.

Speaking as someone who has been shot at and had his car firebombed during labor disputes, I have to say that it is possible. I'm not saying that someone intentionally tried to kill someone. There has been a rumor that they were having target practice shooting at beer bottles that morning. So far the Police have discounted it. If that is the truth, who brought live ammunition to the set. .45 cal Colt Long is obtainable, but, it isn't something that you can get at Walmart. I could easily see someone tossing some live ammo into their ammo box, hoping for an accidental discharge or for someone to find it and complain. If you read up on this the people screaming loudest are Unions. In my opinion there was negligence by the production company, but, not CRIMINAL negligence. That's why there are lawsuits. IF someone deliberately placed live ammunition in the ammo box, that is CRIMINAL.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

For murder they would have to prove motive/intent.

They could go for manslaughter or negligence, but even then they have to pin it on him without a reasonable doubt. More likely is the crew member who handles the firearms gets the heat.

Is Alec Baldwin a tool? Yup. Does he deserve to be charged like you say so definitively? I'm not sure. I don't know all the facts, you don't know all the facts. And luckily people are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law, albeit not the court of public opinion.

Dick Cheney didn't get charged with assault or malicious wounding when he shot someone in a hunting accident. He knew the gun was loaded and still fired it in someone's direction. But it was deemed an accident, and accidents do happen. I know no one died, but it was still a firearm incident.

I would never point a gun at someone, even if I "knew" it wasn't hot. Every gun is loaded. But I wouldn't be so quick to say someone is a criminal when I know there are nuance to things. What if it was a high speed chase scene gone wrong? Do we charge the driver when they're making a film.

Like everything, it's not black and white. We're not lawyers and you can't be so sure of what should happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I would never point a gun at someone, even if I "knew" it wasn't hot. 

1st and foremost rule of ANY firearm.

If the pompous Baldwin spent even .0001% of his time spend on bashing guns to even bother hearing the other side, he'd have known and this woman would be home with her family

I dearly hope he is made an example. Not out of malice mind you but for pure educational and landmark wisdom the was once common sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I once pointed an SA80 assault rifle at my corporal instructor, I was assuming prone position and instead of keeping the rifle pointed down range I brought it into my chest as I dropped down and it pointed at her for a fraction of a second, we both got a fright, no harm done, she have me a bollocking but never told the other instructors
Man these good looks have got me away with so much

But wow I never did that again

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

I was 14, hunting for the first time with my grandpa and uncles and a few cousins. We were all out walking a field.

I flagged my uncles calf for just a second and quickly realized. However when my other uncle saw, boy did he let me have it.

A brow beating ill never forget.

Years later in life he apologized and thought it a perfect learning experience for everyone there
...and he was right.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So they erase the guns in E.T. I am waiting for the Left to finally get into the fun stuff. Blame Trump. All motives point towards Trump. Alec mocked the # out of him for 4 years and Trump got pay back like a real crime boss.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

remove every round from the Mag

There is no magazine on a revolver.

Are you sure you were in the military?

TheRedneck

I was referring to the Glock that Keanu Reeves used in John Wick.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

i didn't check the guns because it's not the actors job to check the guns... I'm also guessing the other actor holding the gun at my head didn't check his..

You're lucky to be alive.

Let me ask you this: the actor is just doing their job, right? So does that mean if someone hires me to kill someone, and I kill them, that I shouldn't be charged with killing them? I was just doing my job, wasn't I?

Let me tell you: there has been an awful lot of evil done in the name of "I was doing my job."

TheRedneck

I guess I am lucky that no one wanted me dead... yes.

And i guess playing russian roulette is part and parcel of being on film sets with guns around.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: Atsbhct

Producer Alec was just as responsible for his index finger motion regardless.

Ok answer me this .

If someone slipped a live round into Keanu Reeves Glock on the set of John Wick and he shot someone in the head for real would you blame it on him. ?

Secondly the gun Alec Baldwin fired was a Revolver , meaning he would literally have to pull the damn bullet out to check and see if it was a live round .

Just stop bro this is ridiculous .

No you stop, you are ridiculous. You know nothing about gun safety. Hollywood doesn't get a free pass. Baldwin is a murderer and you're out of touch with reality. I am an avid hunter and Hunter's Safety instructor. My students even know better than you.

I was in the military for eight years you moron.

I'm calling this bluff

Oh really ?

It's easy for you to call me a liar over the Internet .

Maybe you should join the Army and spend eight years in Airborne Infantry four of which I spent in LRS .

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I personally would check the gun to the best of my abilities, I'm clueless about guns..

Though I'm not an actor doing this stuff on a fairly daily basis.. surely it wasn't the first time he got handed a gun to be shot after hearing the same assurance that it was safe to fire it. After some time i guess it becomes more habitual and a matter of trust, and you stop double checking, if he ever did in the first place..

Something comparable happened to me during work.. I'm a truck driver and in my previous job i took a different trailer everyday, loaded and connected to my truck during the night by the loading crew. I used to check every morning wether or not it was connected well until routine and trust set in. Until one day when i pulled away and the trailer came loose and the front fell onto the concrete, ruining the trailer and the load..

Who is to blame at that point? I'd say me.

But comparing this to being handed a gun that logically shouldn't even have any reason to have a live round inside..

Don't know.. but I'm not from a country where guns are common so i might think differently about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker Come on now. If it was a not celebrity they would have been charged with negligent homicide by now already for certain.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker Come on now. If it was a not celebrity they would have been charged with negligent homicide by now already for certain.

you think so ?

Why wasn't the guy who shot Brandon Lee charged with negligent homicide ?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I'm not sure about that.

Negligence is an easy charge if something happens while the suspect was intoxicated.

But it's super hard when it's a work setting and someone was performing a task. I mean, I'll be the first to say pointing any kind of gun at someone is dumb af. But if it was a Quickdraw scene and these theater nerds are really trying to "become the character"... Is it possible it was just an accident? Sure.

People die in some industries even with all the safety protocols. Lumberjacks, electricians, power line maintenance, cell tower guys, ect ect. Even if it's multiple people involved, it's rare criminal cases arise from work incidents. Typically there's a level of consent when you work with danger.

I wouldn't protest if they charge him, especially if there's more we don't know. I'm playing Devils advocate for the people who say he needs to be charged with absolution. Ironically many of the same people who remind us of innocent until proving guilty if it's someone they like. For the record, I don't like Alec as a person. He's done some great work, but he's a grade A douchenozzel

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

Producer Alec was just as responsible for his index finger motion regardless.

Ok answer me this .

If someone slipped a live round into Keanu Reeves Glock on the set of John Wick and he shot someone in the head for real would you blame it on him. ?

Secondly the gun Alec Baldwin fired was a Revolver , meaning he would literally have to pull the damn bullet out to check and see if it was a live round .

Just stop bro this is ridiculous .

No.

Whomever pulls the trigger is ultimately to blame. Just because you happen to be an actor or entertainer of some kind does not mean the laws are different for you.

You can see the both ends of a bullet in a revolver without removing it from the cylinder. If your goal is looking at the bullets the cylinder would be open and there would be no chance of accidentally firing the gun. Still, it would be ill advised to ever point a gun at yourself, or anyone else, for any reason unless you intend to shoot them.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Latin term is Mens Rea
"criminal Intent"
which I'm not sure was the case.
edit on 000000110502115America/Chicago06 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join