It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's new corona drug, this sure was fast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

That's the United States Corporation for ya...

edit on 5-11-2021 by EA006 because: //

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

" Pfizer also announced the effectiveness of the new coronavirus drug."

Odds are that Drug was Manufactured 2 Years Ago..............

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Covid is no going to be over as long as the government keep backing big pharma with fascist behavior and pharma keep reaping record profits.

The only way to stop all the fascism is to take the Democrats out of power before they finish destroy the nation

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: HawkEyi

Covid is no going to be over as long as the government keep backing big pharma with fascist behavior and pharma keep reaping record profits.

The only way to stop all the fascism is to take the Democrats out of power before they finish destroy the nation

Blaming one side is part of the reason we're in this situation. Both are responsible and neither truly control their own actions.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
1. It's not ivermectin, its an antiviral not an anti parasitic
2. The name is "Paxlovid" not "Paxlobido"

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Send me link, I got the natural Hydroxychloroquine recipe is nothing but quinone from grapefruit and lemons peels, you can take everyday for the prevention of covid with not side effects unless you are allergic to citrus.

I have OTC leg cramp medicine with quinone.
I use it whenever I feel slightly I'll or sometimes before I go out into a big crowd. I figured this out over a year ago.

My Mother's doctor told her to drink tonic water. It works wonders for her.

My neighbor was complaining about legs cramps, I told him how well tonic water works for my mother. He told me last week that the tonic water is completely controlling his leg cramps. He told me he has plenty of it, so if my Mother ever needs a bottle he will gladly make sure she has a supply as well.

I use tonic water as well, sometimes.
The OTC leg cramp medicine is much more potent though.
edit on 6-11-2021 by IndieA because: added info

edit on 6-11-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Possibly.

Drug companies almost certainly started testing their existing antivirals against COVID right away when searching for treatments.

It's either exactly the same or at a different does or only slightly different, but it most likely has its roots in one of the existing antivirals and most of those are anti-HIV/AIDS.

What people don't realize, and my husband had an instructor tell him this when he was starting studying in the field, is that when HIV/AIDS came on the scene, we basically knew *nothing* in the relevant fields - genetics, biotech, virology, etc. So all those things had to be started from scratch. Everyone says Reagan did nothing, but what was done was a *TON* of money was dumped into those fields to get them up and running. They just didn't really exist prior to the '80s in any really relevant way.

And we didn't start seeing any real fruit from that until well into the '90s. That's how long it took to get things started. The Human Genome was one direct result, but it couldn't begin until that money built the base. And so much of virology and antiviral research depends on understanding genetics - DNA and RNA. Even immunology came about as a result of this, and so if we didn't really get into this until the '90s, then these are all relatively young fields.

And all of this springs from the research into HIV/AIDS and those first big expenditures in the '80s that had to build it all from scratch.

I guess I'm just trying to give you all a feel for just how new antiviral research and medications really are.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's always nice when inexpensive existing drugs prove to be effective antivirals, especially when they already exist in nature and have been studied for at least decades, if not centuries.

The Spartacus Letter claims that anti-oxidents, like NAC, are proving to be effective in the treatment of covid and maybe viruses in general.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join