It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies ahhh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Zombies are everywhere, every second program on Netflix is a zombies or cannabilism. And its so overdone and unoriginal that it makes you wonder why they keep making them eh

Ive been a zombie, a real fKing zombie, I know its in there, the animal, Mr Hyde, the Shadow, the I.D, what's the new one called, oh venom!

I'm not alone, I'm guessing many people have dissociated and blanked out in States of anger, not knowing what has came over them, instinctive rage they didn't know they had, it gets forgot about, buried until the next time, but that's not them

Here's the thing, that animal is primal and it is in every person, maybe it stems from the oldest part of the brain, the reptilian brain and limbic systems pleasure pain area

I have a different theory, and it's frightening, drugs don't put something extra into the body that makes you feel differently, no drugs excite something that is already there,

The beast of the bible is inside you, it is the animal and when it is conscious you are not, and all it wants to do is kill and destroy, it's Freuds ID, a baby that takes and destroys for fun

If they can make a drug that brings the beast to the forefront of people's consciousness we will have a zombie apocalypse

And Vaccination is 666 in Gematria

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
Ive been a zombie, a real fKing zombie...

What kind? The shambling type, the running type or the Rob type?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980
I think you would really enjoy watching the Netflix's series called 'Sants Clarita Diet'......
You most likely have already

edit on 5-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

If it's underdone and original you want, this was sent to me a few mins ago. I don't know what to do with it, so I guess it's yours now.

ZOMBIE ASS: TOILET OF THE DEAD
Young karate student Megumi accompanies four older friends on a trip into the woods, where they're attacked by a crowd of poop-covered undead who emerge from an outhouse toilet. The group seeks refuge in the home of the strange Dr. Tanaka, who conducts experiments on zombies and their parasites...and who has another fate in mind for the five strangers. Can Megumi’s karate help them escape, or will she have to rely on the liberating power of flatulence to defeat her demented captor?

Starring: Demo Tanaka, Danny null, Arisa Nakamura, Mayu Sugano, Yûki null, Kentaro Shimazu, Asami null, Asana Mamoru, Kentaro Kishi

Directors: Noboru Iguchi

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And you are right of course. There are sides to each of us we've likely never met ourselves, whether it be good or bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This entire thread is RACIST.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am legend type, animalistic jump higher, run faster, stronger... Not day of the dead type were they can't even win a walking race

That would be boring

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I watched first episode

And skywalker OG got a mention

I related, then turned it off

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I am legend type, animalistic jump higher, run faster, stronger... Not day of the dead type were they can't even win a walking race

That would be boring

Was hoping for the heavy metal/horror director type but fair enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Soon you will be the majority

And you will be racist, bad brain eater

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bill Murray in Zombieland is the type I'd like

Funny, cool, slow

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Bill Murray in Zombieland is the type I'd like

Funny, cool, slow

Got him killed though, he was just too good...

edit on 5-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Interestingly heavy metal concerts where psychopaths jump about going crazy with the horns raised on a mosh pit

You'd think those people were evil, but no they tend to be really nice

Maybe the act of bringing forth that madness and releasing it stops it festering inside, and coming out unexpected and uncontrollable

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That drug exists, it's at the liquor store and legal for people 21 years old and older to buy over the counter. You might have to drink nearly a quart of the stuff to get to the black-out zombie stage though.

Now there is some kind of street drug they use down in Florida, called bath salts I believe. That will turn you into a face eating zombie from what I hear.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah, alcohol brought it out in me most times but not all times, I realised it was fear that brought it out, its like the conscious self does a runner and the animal takes over
I've wrestled it back twice while it was in control and both times I woke up in hospital

I'm better at feeling its presence now

I can control mines to an extent but I don't put myself in positions that would make me fearful
My fighting and brawling days are over

It's a battle for the mind now

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The subconscious mind takes over when the conscious mind is out to lunch, be it an alcohol induced black out or a closed head injury, or some combination of both in some cases. The subconscious is not too good at dealing with reality like that, esp while intoxicated.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This entire thread is RACIST.

This is about Zombies ahhh not AaaarghZombies a subtle difference, not to mention are zombies a race? Antiundeadist? maybe, antizombists?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dunno Zombies are pretty cool. The walking corpse kind, literal "hell is too full" kind. The stupid virus ones that can run suck.

Also, if the Beast of the Bible is within me, does that mean the bible is also in me? And if so, is there any way to remove it?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You can't get it out, you need it, it's the primal instinct, if you don't have it you have nothing to protect you, it's not about getting rid it's about merging it and controlling it

Feed it, by getting angry yet be in control, when it happens think where am I feeling this, is it in my mind, is it lower down, know it, accept it, rule it

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If they can make a drug that brings the beast to the forefront of people's consciousness we will have a zombie apocalypse

And Vaccination is 666 in Gematria

Revelation 9:6

“And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.“

If they are the Legend type of zombies I’m sleeping in a bathtub. I’ll keep my dog on a leash.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join