It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid or not: an alarming signal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: zandra

Not the vaccine but the delays in treatment for people with existing conditions , clinics and routine operations have over the course of the pandemic been delayed and long ques have built up so those needing treatment have been forced to wait making their ailment worse.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among other conditions.

Those conditions seem eerily similar to the symptoms associated with the vax

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Not the vaccine but the delays in treatment for people with existing conditions , clinics and routine operations have over the course of the pandemic been delayed and long ques have built up so those needing treatment have been forced to wait making their ailment worse.

Of course hospitals are going to say that because they are afraid of the backlash. Many doctors have admitted as much anonymously. The problem with that theory is that not everyone WORLDWIDE is going to be experiencing deteriorating conditions to the point of choosing to go to an emergency room all at the same time. There are too many factors going on at once...

‘It’s the Vaccines. It Has to Be’: Adverse Reactions to Covid Jabs Likely to Blame for Hospitals Suddenly Being Flooded Across the Globe

noqreport.com... ross-the-globe/

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I strongly suspect the vax is more of a health Trojan Horse than anything. Intent might have been good, but as I've said countless times already on here, it seriously reeks like I Am Legend stuff -- impact shortsightedness and rushed work makes for increasingly dicey results. And those for it keep hawing like a donkey every time it's brought up and pointed out.

You're onto something because I have seen doctors in bitchute state that this vaccine is a trojan horse and when people start getting sick from something other than Covid, they say the spike proteins will actually attack your body, so instead of getting better your going to get worse. I don't think we will turn into vampires/zombies but you never know. I feel like we are more into The body Snatchers more than I am Legend, they know if you're not vaccinated. LOL

<< 1  2   >>

join