It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO challenges world leaders to end COVID-19 pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Is this how they are going to avoid the discussions of Covid Vaccines and its possible adverse reactions? WHO challenges world leaders to end COVID-19 pandemic.

According to the WHO the pandemic had reached its 'tragic milestone' of five million deaths from the coronavirus. What of the trajectory for the pandemic's path in 2022?

Its in people hands how they view or want to end it. But the WHO has challenged the world leaders to end COVID-19 pandemic after reaching milestone.

On this pointer. The WHO is right to call it an end. But as well on these mandates and passports...

After the world passed the 'tragic milestone' of five million deaths from the coronavirus, the World Health Organization warned that the trajectory for the pandemic's path in 2022 is in people's hands but says they must make the right choices.( Fabrice Coffrini/Reuters)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's crap, the whole WHO is just another money scam, you can tell by the impact of Covid being most severe in countries that can pay, like Europe and US.
If the vaccine would work, with most countries having almost 70% fully vaxxed population it would already be over.
Alas that was never the plan got to keep milking the cow for as long as possible...
Mortality rates aren't significantly higher now during the 'pandemic'.

I am seriously so over it. But I guess we'll keep doing it for the next 5-10 years because stupid

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We shall unless more people wake up. In other countries people are still protesting and MSM is not reporting any of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It kind of hit home, when i could not enter any establishment without a certificate and I had to spend an afternoon in the cold wet of autumn, with my 5 year old boy. The look on his face when I had to tell him we are not alowed inside. That kind of sh* will leave scars worse than covid.

I'm a little down right now and just want to set fire to the whole friggin system, at this point I'm ready to burn it all down, amd retrieve into the mountain.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why do I feel like they mean it is in our hands to force the vaccines? They should say to the leaders "call off the emergency laws and edicts", period.

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Is this how they are going to avoid the discussions of Covid Vaccines and its possible adverse reactions? WHO challenges world leaders to end COVID-19 pandemic.

According to the WHO the pandemic had reached its 'tragic milestone' of five million deaths from the coronavirus. What of the trajectory for the pandemic's path in 2022?

Its in people hands how they view or want to end it. But the WHO has challenged the world leaders to end COVID-19 pandemic after reaching milestone.

On this pointer. The WHO is right to call it an end. But as well on these mandates and passports...

After the world passed the 'tragic milestone' of five million deaths from the coronavirus, the World Health Organization warned that the trajectory for the pandemic's path in 2022 is in people's hands but says they must make the right choices.( Fabrice Coffrini/Reuters)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Like a boss before a meeting, telling the overcaffeinated employees to settle-down.

Maybe they want the overenthusiastic politicians to back-down now, so that the next project can begin ?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
For a moment I thought from the title WHO wanted to declare the pandemic is finished.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What's to stop the next pandemic from China? Have the Chinese shut down the filthy, cruel wet markets like the one Covid 19 allegedly came from? Bats are natural carriers of hundreds of viruses. It's not a good idea to eat them. And who knows what viruses are carried by other wild animals consumed by Chinese.

The Lancet -- Bats and Viruses

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sorry about the sad experience with your little-one.
Perhaps you knew about the insane rules, but just got caught-out by the rain ?

Think of it like an unwanted separation : you pine over her for days, trying desperately to do anything that might bring her back. But it just pushes her farther away.

Then one day one of your buddies sits you down for a talk.
He makes the undoubtable point that she just doesn't want you anymore.

Screw 'em !

No need to hate or blame them.
They were probably coerced.

Maybe it's the Universe telling us that we should look elsewhere ?

As pissed as you feel about the scar on the little one : remember that all of your learning experiences were non always so pleasant either.
Maybe it will make them wiser and stronger ?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Good prep talk I needed that.

top topics

join