It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were right all along about Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I am pleasantly surprised at the turn of events. I didn't think that any arrests or convictions of the people behind the Russia Gate hoax would take place after Biden entered the White House.

The level of delusion and desperation with Rachel Maddow and MSNBC is unsurprisingly akin to the depths of the Pacific Ocean. I am no fan of Trump, but his character flaws and brand of politics doesn't justify the FBI's illegal surveillance of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The same applies to the obviously fake Steele Dossier.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

“As we said all along, the Dems conspired with actual Russians to smear Trump. After he won, they used it in an effort to bring him down. Large parts of Congress were outright complicit. Military officers committed grievous acts.”

The Dems, the alphabet agencies, the military, the courts, Congress…. Key members of this group were/are still guilty of subverting our government and its processes. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about elected Democrats its this: ‘Always accuse your opponents of doing that which you yourself have already done’. I think that’s a quote from that evil man, Saul Alinsky—the man Hillary did her Senior thesis on. She learned well.

Illegal campaign contributions? See Gov. Bill Clinton and the Chinese in Little Rock. Colluding with hostile foreign powers? See Pres. Bill Clinton giving China OUR guidance systems for ICBMs. Weaponizing government agencies against political opponents? See Obama and the IRS, etc…or Biden’s Justice Department and the FBI labeling parents protesting CRT as possible “domestic terrorists”. You get the picture.

What infuriates me about this whole ‘Muh the RUSSIANS!’ narrative is that the Dems are exactly like a liar who gets incensed when you refuse to believe their lies. FURIOUS. Incensed. Livid. WHY WON’T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME! They’ll punish you for it, one way or the other. It’s just so sad and unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

After Democrats/Biden's successful steal of the Presidency, President Trump's Attorney General, William Barr, made John Durham a "Special Counsel" prosecutor-investigator (like Bob Mueller was), so Joe Biden couldn't easily cancel the important investigation.

From Dec 2020: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Clinton Dirty Tricks New York Post article

This leads back to Peter Strzok and his reward from
Brennan. The CIA coin.

They played the country like a fiddle, a lot of innocent people's lives were ruined. These deeds can not go unpunished.

Hillary was the mastermind. Her deep government connections formed since 1993 in D.C. made the intricate web of deceits possible. Italy, Australia, and other countries were involved.

After she lost to Trump, Obama-Biden Admin took over the effort to ruin President-elect Trump. Just wait until THOSE indictments begin. Boom!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Her deep government connections formed since 1993”

Yup. And way before that. The Clintons hijacked the Democrat Party several years before Bills first run for President, in 1992. In a nutshell, they saw the Party was dominated by old Southern Democrats and believed it was out of touch with modern America, so they decided to ‘reform’ it from within, turning it into something far more Progressive. To accomplish that, they enlisted the help of George Soros. I know, I know…bringing up Soros in a discussion is like calling someone a Nazi—the second you do that, you lose the argument. But in this case, it’s absolutely true.

Soros provided the funding for what the Clintons tentatively called the New Democrat Party and would later be called the Shadow Party or Shadow Government. Soros created the Center for American Progress as an umbrella organization to funnel campaign funds and provide think tank brain power to Progressive candidates allied (or chosen) by the Clintons. It later evolved into a larger organization covering myriad issues near and dear to Progressives hearts. But initially, it’s focus was getting Progressive candidates elected through dark money contributions, positive press coverage and influence peddling.

In the run up to the 1992 election, through Soros’ generous coffers, Progressive Democrat challengers to the Old Boys Network of Southern Democrats— who’d held sway over the party for decades—began to outspend the incumbent. It didn’t take long before every single elected Democrat figured out that if you wanted to be elected (or re-elected) you had to go through the Clintons. By 1992, the party HAD no choice but to nominate Bill for President. Not coincidently, it was precisely this experience with campaign funding that allowed Hillary to demand—and receive—management over the DNC’s finances in an agreement between the Hillary campaign and the DNC in 2016. This allowed her to choke out Bernie’s contributions and reallocate them to HER campaign.

This is all thoroughly detailed by David Horowitz at discoverthenetworks (.org), since 1992/1993.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a hunch those we keep calling "Russians" are actually "Ukrainians".
Not even close to the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Remember who the POTUS was when this all went down. That is the one I want....all of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

I think all those cases against Trump (incl Stormy) were proven fake and all bulls#t.

Stormy even admitted it and also had to pay some fees and fines back to Trump 😎

Had anything at all been true, the Democrat Operations Teams would have found ways to make it sound real, but they didn't 😎

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe some details about McCain and his cronies will be revealed too 😎

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You've seen the photos of McCain and Lindsey Graham with the ISIS terrorists. Right?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have a hunch those we keep calling "Russians" are actually "Ukrainians".
Not even close to the same.

Joe Biden blackmailed the president of Ukraine. He is wanted for questioning as a suspect over there. Don't be surprised if John Durham zeros in on that crime also.

People do not comprehend the enormity of what they are witnessing at this moment. But they will. The news media does!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

You've seen the photos of McCain and Lindsey Graham with the ISIS terrorists. Right?

Yup. Hundreds I think 😎

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The only defense that worthless traitor Strozok could come up with to parrot on MSDNC was that viewpoint-neutral evidentiary documents are somehow "using right wing talking points" 😄

When the truth is your talking points, you should reconsider your entire world view. Far left extremists like Strozok and these other worthless traitors need a complete overhaul.

Or they could just, you know, leave and never come back. As many have threatened. I'd buy their one way plane tickets out of here. 100% sincere

"Dear far leftist shill, you are such a terrible person that your citizenship has been revoked and you are being deported as a hostile alien. Resistance will be painful."
edit on 11/5/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

“As we said all along, the Dems conspired with actual Russians to smear Trump. After he won, they used it in an effort to bring him down. Large parts of Congress were outright complicit. Military officers committed grievous acts.”

The Dems, the alphabet agencies, the military, the courts, Congress…. Key members of this group were/are still guilty of subverting our government and its processes. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about elected Democrats its this: ‘Always accuse your opponents of doing that which you yourself have already done’. I think that’s a quote from that evil man, Saul Alinsky—the man Hillary did her Senior thesis on. She learned well.

Illegal campaign contributions? See Gov. Bill Clinton and the Chinese in Little Rock. Colluding with hostile foreign powers? See Pres. Bill Clinton giving China OUR guidance systems for ICBMs. Weaponizing government agencies against political opponents? See Obama and the IRS, etc…or Biden’s Justice Department and the FBI labeling parents protesting CRT as possible “domestic terrorists”. You get the picture.

What infuriates me about this whole ‘Muh the RUSSIANS!’ narrative is that the Dems are exactly like a liar who gets incensed when you refuse to believe their lies. FURIOUS. Incensed. Livid. WHY WON’T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME! They’ll punish you for it, one way or the other. It’s just so sad and unnecessary.

Bravo for this post

All the words I couldn't come up with

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Me too xpert11! Very pleasantly surprised!!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Everyone including private individuals use bots. The “Russian bots” the media hyped were indeed a Democrat ploy. Dems targeting dems.

www.nytimes.com...

Everyone, including private parties, “meddle” in each other’s elections. It’s common. Normal. Happens every single time.

The big lie is that some sort of “collusion” (not even a real crime/term outside antitrust law) took place and that Vladimir Putin had his talons around the US President’s throat. It was entirely a creation of the Clinton campaign.

Did you read the Sussman charging document and discovery? They intentionally fabricated “DNS data” and other data in order to create the inference of plausibility to the whole nonsensical spiel.

It is utterly discredited. Every last one shrilly shrieking “Russia Russia Russia” was WRONG. Every last moron who used the phrase “Moscow this” or “Putin’s puppet that” were WRONG. Probably wrong. And dems wonder why we not only routed them in the SCOTUS but to this day continue to work directly against anything and anyone they care about. This is why.

We know they are all liars. Bitter partisan hacks who are so miserable and unloved they have nothing better to do than spread intentional misinformation ad nauseum.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So then , President Trump Was NOT Peed on by Two Russian Hookers ? .............Phew !

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So then , President Trump Was NOT Peed on by Two Russian Hookers ? .............Phew !

Ha! Thank GOD our MSM ran with this phony BS for 5 years instead of addressing the wanton criminality of the left, Hunter Biden, border, economy, confronting china and much more ☺️

We all knew it was bogus. From minute 1. MSM and dem hacks are so corrupted and brainwashed they truly believed stiff when he claimed to have evidence

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: burntheships

A secret society can really # everything up because their operations can be set up. And the outcomes made to look like the natural flow of things.

Take Dr. Fauxi for instance...he was in a perfect place at just the
right time, pretty non obvious. "They" had already thrown the
everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he was still standing,

Enter stage left a plandemic.

Fauxi the sleeper...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Jesus….bunch of Jim Jones followers… you people were used by trump, he was the one that allowed you to be an assh@@ in public to anyone that disagreed with what you said

Don’t think so?…you people had a “hang mike pence”
Gallows brought to the capital…pence has been a f’n conservative all his life and you people were ready to drag the Vice President out and lynch him right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join