It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Unintended Consequence of Lockdown: Food Shortage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: GenerationGap

"Unintended"? You're kidding right?

Yes, because food shortages or high food prices are a common cause of social instability, and social instability is a common cause of reduced economic productivity.

Thus it is absolutely not in the interest of world governments or TPTB for there to be any food related issues at all. Food related issues are going to hurt them and hurt their agenda. So it's something that they would want to avoid.

The last thing the elite want is for the huddled masses to be gathering at their doors and making demands on them.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
I read yesterday that our nice Bunter Junta government in the UK has armed guards at fertiliser depots and they decide if you've been a good little farmer or not.They then decide whether you get fertiliser or not.

Given that the use of arms of any kind are extremely restricted, meaning that armed private security firms are almost non-existent. I find your claim to lack credibility.

It's headline news in the UK any time that the military is used in any fashion, even if it's in a civil fashion such as flood prevention or to haul gas. So it would be all over the news if they were being used.

The same goes for the police. Armed police anywhere in the UK gets reported in both the MSM and the alternative media, it's highly controversial and is big news.

You're going to need to provide an extremely credible source to convince me of this.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
These things go in cycles; its just that time in the cycle for hardship.

Cycles courtesy of the elites, as it has been for generations. Nothing is unintended or by chance.

But the elite know that food shortages cause riots, and that they will be targeted by the rioters.

Creating a food shortage is like walking into the middle of a peaceful protest by BLM wearing full Klan regalia.

They're going to peacefully protest all over you and then peacefully set fire to whatever remains.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

"Unintended"? You're kidding right?

Yes, because food shortages or high food prices are a common cause of social instability, and social instability is a common cause of reduced economic productivity.

Thus it is absolutely not in the interest of world governments or TPTB for there to be any food related issues at all. Food related issues are going to hurt them and hurt their agenda. So it's something that they would want to avoid.

The last thing the elite want is for the huddled masses to be gathering at their doors and making demands on them.

Please publish the full text of this elites playbook that you apparently have in your possession. It would really help us poor ignorant masses out to know as much as you do.
GTFO

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

you really think somebody would swap an axe for a tin of ravioli?
This has to be one of the craziest things I have ever read.

There is no way I would swap one of my 5 axes or hatchets for a tin of ravioli.

I am almost brought to tears thinking how anybody could do such a thing. That's it internet it was almost nice knowing you. done here.

You are thinking rationally. Most starving people do not think or behave rationally. When physiological needs are not met, people will sacrifice everything, even safety and security, to meet them.

I wasn't going to log in again but I am awake and have nothing better to do.

I'm going to say one word. this word will make you understand clearly.

CANNIBALISM.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join