It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Tortures J6 Detainees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe actually read the OP's source. The section where most J6 detainees are kept passed its inspection. So that means the 400 prisoners kept in the section that failed its inspection were not "political prisoners." Unless of course you consider people arrested thanks to the War on Drugs are political prisoners. But that's another discussion.

Do yourself a favor and read up on the Maricopa County Jail conditions under Arpaio. You'll see that what's going on in this prison is not unprecedented.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Where’s our favorite mason chiming in how this is OK? We know how much he hates the “q-tards” and anyone who was involved in Jan 6.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Read the second link in the OP then get back to me.

I get what you're saying but this isn't about Arpaio and he's not Sheriff anymore.

Give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
My grandfather on my mother's side spent 11 years in El Morro without trial and no evidence.

11 years taken away from his wife and two daughters by the communist regime.

That's where this is going. We cannot allow this to continue in the United States. There is no justification for this depravity.

I completely and strongly agree with you, but to keep things in perspective we must recall that many US citizens and churches were silent when we were torturing at Abu Ghraib and Bagram. Are the chickens coming home to roost?

Many Americans, all the media and churches have remained silent as Julian Assange has been in a constant state of torture for 12 years or more.

Worse than simply remaining silent, many have applauded torture efforts by the CIA and others.

Yes, the chickens are home to roost. Institutionalized torture right there on Capitol Hill.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The topic is the J6 detainees is it not? They are incarcerated purely for political purposes. If that weren't true the Portland and Seattle jails would be overflowing with rioters still waiting to be charged or have bail set.
The topic is January sixth, no matter how hard you try to pull it elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Of Course CNN would never be dishonest or misleading would they?

The way it's "written and worded" gives away the deception. 🤣

edit on Nov-06-2021 by xuenchen because: ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ🚬

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Too bad they were not blessed enough to do slave labor err prison.
Think they were offered a choice?
More to your point prison/slave labor

Working in jail is a great idea; you’d think that prisoners would learn vital skills that they can use to get a job and turn their life around once they have completed their sentence but but prison labour is more lucrative than ever. According to thinkprogress: “people behind bars are forced to do grueling, back-breaking, and dangerous work for nickles and dimes, while corporations rack up billions of dollars in profit off the cheap labour.”

Top Ten List Prison Labor

1. Whole Foods
  2. Mcdonalds
  3. Wal-Mart
  4. Victoria's Secret
  5. AT&T
  6. BP
  7. Starbucks
  8. Microsoft
  9. Nintendo
  10. American Arlines

Who cares what brings awareness to the plight of prisoners of war in this country we just need to be aware.
War on Drugs
War on Terror
War on Humanity
War on Poverty
War on Thinking
War on Minorities
War on "crime"
Tired of war

Tired of Slavery

Tried to do a dive into those arrested
Quite a variety
Hard to imagine some being ardent supporters
wonder what else
the last few showed up as contractors construction boilermaker politicians son Oath Keeper
I started at the end cause "crazy" taking a break from it for a bit

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What usually happens is something more evil rises. Right or left, there will probably come a time when atrocities on the level of WWII concentration camps will once again be justified. The tit for tat has not started yet because the left is about as militant as you can get without declaring outright war. When the right finally rises up, I think we will see some brutal skirmishes, if not out right total war.

We see this on a small scale with Rittenhouse. Once the right decides enough is enough, it will be too late to stop it and Rittenhouse will look like a school yard fight.

The small scale Nazi tactic being used against the J6 is very bad policy.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As best said by Maxis, " The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end."

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Clearly, we need to flip the script on this great reset. We need to reset this republic back to what it stands for. Liberty for all. We stand together or we die separately in the gulag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join