It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Tortures J6 Detainees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
CNN Politics - US Capitol rioter with cancer ordered released from jail after surprise inspection found unsafe conditions

The report also said that "water to cells is routinely shut off for punitive reasons" with many cells being "shut off for days, inhibiting detainees from drinking water, washing hands, or flushing toilets." The Marshals also found poor entrance screening procedures to the jail and improper food service, with meals "served cold and congealed."
However, most prisoners being held for January 6 offenses remain at the jail because they are in what's known as the Central Treatment Facility, and it passed the inspection. Worrell is the first January 6 defendant to be removed from the jail after the inspection.

A surprise inspection reveals the ugly truth behind the the veil of secrecy that has been shrouding Pelosi's gulag in DC.

Now we know. This isn't the fist story of recent record to have surfaced but it is the first to be coming from CNN. Regardless, we have US citizens being held in inhumane conditions and being abused by the guards with little scrutiny.

What a bunch of Nazis.

Edit to add:

J6- Prisoner pens letter detailing abuse
edit on 11 4 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nothing quite like incarcerating citizens protesting fascism and Unconstitutional behavior by the government, getting your liberal establishment owned and controlled media to mock the protestors' concerns, then going ahead and treating those protestors with fascism and Unconstitutional punishments behind closed doors.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is the type of thing that gets people to wake up for real but damn I want the Calvary to ride in real soon!

We have tyranny and theft of power in our faces world wide. If America will respond as we are starting to see it will be so much quicker that we reset it to rid ourselves of the scum that floated to the top.

originally posted by: projectvxn
CNN Politics - US Capitol rioter with cancer ordered released from jail after surprise inspection found unsafe conditions

The report also said that "water to cells is routinely shut off for punitive reasons" with many cells being "shut off for days, inhibiting detainees from drinking water, washing hands, or flushing toilets." The Marshals also found poor entrance screening procedures to the jail and improper food service, with meals "served cold and congealed."
However, most prisoners being held for January 6 offenses remain at the jail because they are in what's known as the Central Treatment Facility, and it passed the inspection. Worrell is the first January 6 defendant to be removed from the jail after the inspection.

A surprise inspection reveals the ugly truth behind the the veil of secrecy that has been shrouding Pelosi's gulag in DC.

Now we know. This isn't the fist story of recent record to have surfaced but it is the first to be coming from CNN. Regardless, we have US citizens being held in inhumane conditions and being abused by the guards with little scrutiny.

What a bunch of Nazis.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What a bunch of Nazis.

Yea I agree, I don't care who anybody supports or not but this BS is wrong

Hell it's like that after-school special where the history teacher got the whole school doing exactly what the nazis did.

I don't give a damn about America's reputation elsewhere, but internally this is bad.

reminds me of how Dr.Samuel Mudd was treated as a co-conspirator in the fervor following Lincoln's assassination. IIRC

en.wikipedia.org...

Mudd worked as a doctor and tobacco farmer in Southern Maryland. The Civil War seriously damaged his business, especially when Maryland abolished slavery in 1864. That year, he first met Booth, who was planning to kidnap Lincoln, and Mudd was seen in company with three of the conspirators. However, his part in the plot, if any, remains unclear.

Booth fatally shot Lincoln on April 14, 1865, but was injured during his escape from the scene. He subsequently rode with conspirator David Herold to Mudd's home in the early hours of April 15 for surgery on his fractured leg before he crossed into Virginia. Sometime that day, Mudd must have learned of the assassination but did not report Booth's visit to the authorities for another 24 hours. This fact appeared to link him to the crime, as did his various changes of story under interrogation. A military commission found Mudd guilty of aiding and conspiring in a murder, and he was sentenced to life imprisonment, escaping the death penalty by a single vote.

Mudd was pardoned by President Andrew Johnson and released from prison in 1869. Despite repeated attempts by family members and others to have it expunged, his conviction has not been overturned.
edit on 4-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

They have purposely made this as blatant of a crime against humanity as possible.

They need us to be silent about the election steal.

We will not be silenced, when all is said and done these, politicians, guards, prosecutors, LEO, will be held accountable.

This is an absolute travesty.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

All over what should have been simple trespassing charges, pay $100 and be on your way.
Some people will really pay the piper whenever the real insurrection happens.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My grandfather on my mother's side spent 11 years in El Morro without trial and no evidence.

11 years taken away from his wife and two daughters by the communist regime.

That's where this is going. We cannot allow this to continue in the United States. There is no justification for this depravity.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It is not torture you bigot. It is called "Re-education" !!!

/s , Of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So Democrats design and stage the main parts of the "insurrection" and then setup a gulag style jail to make it look even better ?? 😃

Sick mental cases 😃

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bats#t Krazy Mayor Muriel Bowser needs to be arrested and stand trial 🦇

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The pendulum better be swinging again, this puts me in the foulest of moods.

Your 'elected officials' need justice, not in the next world, in this f* world.

For Ashley Babbitt.

For all of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The justice they deserve in this world should see them enter the next world immediately after conviction.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would be willing to join some group meeting videocall for ATS'ers on that day.

Their bucket is high on my bucket list.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

How on earth are these people still being held without charge let alone trial!?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

What a bunch of Nazis.

Yea I agree, I don't care who anybody supports or not but this BS is wrong

Hell it's like that after-school special where the history teacher got the whole school doing exactly what the nazis did.

I don't give a damn about America's reputation elsewhere, but internally this is bad.

reminds me of how Dr.Samuel Mudd was treated as a co-conspirator in the fervor following Lincoln's assassination. IIRC

en.wikipedia.org...

Mudd worked as a doctor and tobacco farmer in Southern Maryland. The Civil War seriously damaged his business, especially when Maryland abolished slavery in 1864. That year, he first met Booth, who was planning to kidnap Lincoln, and Mudd was seen in company with three of the conspirators. However, his part in the plot, if any, remains unclear.

Booth fatally shot Lincoln on April 14, 1865, but was injured during his escape from the scene. He subsequently rode with conspirator David Herold to Mudd's home in the early hours of April 15 for surgery on his fractured leg before he crossed into Virginia. Sometime that day, Mudd must have learned of the assassination but did not report Booth's visit to the authorities for another 24 hours. This fact appeared to link him to the crime, as did his various changes of story under interrogation. A military commission found Mudd guilty of aiding and conspiring in a murder, and he was sentenced to life imprisonment, escaping the death penalty by a single vote.

Mudd was pardoned by President Andrew Johnson and released from prison in 1869. Despite repeated attempts by family members and others to have it expunged, his conviction has not been overturned.

You’re talking about “The Wave”
www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

shrouding Pelosi's gulag in DC.

No dude. this problem has been a problem in every prison for as long as prison has been a thing. Blaming it on politicians you don't like will not fix the problem.

Stopping prisons from being profit generators would be a start. Ending stupid laws that put non violent people in them for life would be another.

I like that virginia's new governor is going to stop cops from pulling people over for minor traffic laws.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Democrats design and stage the main parts of the "insurrection" and then setup a gulag style jail to make it look even better ?? 😃

Sick mental cases 😃

When they hang them like the traitors they are, I will feel bad for their victims and not them. I will feel bad for their families who have a lot of innocent members.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The f'n Homeland Security Act. The cabal leaders from the Bush family have their CIA stamp all over that one. It will always be un Constitutional what they are trying to do with that law. You can't just write a law that violates the COTUS and the Judges who put their yes vote to it at SCOTUS deserve to be treated as traitors. Right after the fair trials we can see who is really a traitor.

originally posted by: JinMI

How on earth are these people still being held without charge let alone trial!?

edit on 5-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's so nice that you guys are finally paying attention to prison conditions but this isn't a Left vs. Right thing. These are conditions that can be found all over the country.

Let's not forget that Joe Arpaio has cost Maricopa County over $100 million mainly due to his jail conditions.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But what about...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join