It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of tracks I made, all melodic downtempo trance. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi guys, me again. This is another track of mine and I really love this one. I intend to keep re-making this one every once in a while as I progress in the music making business.
This one is meant to space out and dream away, and to be uplifting and to touch your heart.
It's pretty basic, I kept it simple and short because I really liked this small piece and I didn't want to mess it up by adding an extra part.
This kinda music is my most favourite to listen, haha. Yeah, I'm kinda a fairy.

I hope you can enjoy as well.

edit on 4-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm gonna post some of my 'better' tracks, maybe some people can enjoy.

This one is relatively powerful, but it ends in a complete cheesefest. Just the way I like it.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Astral Plane was an attempt to use some more variation in percussion and copied this sort of bassline from an artist that inspired me. Ehh, it's alright I guess. Has a very relaxing atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I had some mystic vibe going here... The middle part could have been better, but overall still an enjoyable track.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Really cool, thank you for sharing. The 1st track in your OP has a hint of neon noir to it. I really liked it.

My love for edm started in the 90s, so trance will always have a place in my heart. These days I'm more into break beat and tech house- More for gaming tunes than anything else.

What program are you using?

Thanks again for sharing! You just earned a new subscriber on youtube =)
edit on 4-11-2021 by DreadKnock because: Correction

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Hey thanks alot for listening and commenting. I use fruityloops. I also have a 'breakbeat' song, well, I never make that kind of music but I did once, so it's pretty basic, but the melodies give a special kind of atmosphere.
The structure and creation of the song is somewhat boring in its whole, but still amazing atmosphere.

Perhaps I should re-make this one, hmm, sounds like an idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Oh hell yeah! I'm digging that. The laser bit from 03:22 to 03:24 is my fav sample/loop in the track. I wonder what it would sound like if you delayed that bit?

Oh man, you must have a lot of fun.. I'm super jealous.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

I can highly recommend starting making music, it's such a rewarding hobby. Being able to translate your soul into music, it gives incredible amounts of energy when you're able to make stuff.
I can easely spend 3 days and 2 nights, sober, if I'm able to be really creative because it gives so much energy.

The sound is a lil bit delayed, but it's not very audible. But yeah, I know what you're trying to say, I would make it better nowadays.
Good thing you reminded me, I think it's a very interesting song, it's just a bit lacking because it was early in my 'carreer'.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This one was also liked alot... Has a quote from Melchizedek at the climax. I actually imagined the climax to be like that, doesn't happen too often that I am perfectly able to make the melody that's actually in my head.

edit on 5-11-2021 by Lux96 because: spelling

top topics

join