It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God bless Texas!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The difference being we DO NOT WANT our tax dollars funding an invasion of our borders, where you seem just fine with it. Maybe you and people who think like you could voluntarily double your tax contribution since you support this?
a reply to: underpass61

Maybe you could reimburse us for trumps golf outings? That stuff works both ways. Nobody wants "open borders" Show one source from anybody that suggests that?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't mess with Texas, it isn't nice to pick on the mentally handicapped.

I was born in Houston Texas and leaving this state was the smartest choice I ever made because it's devolving.

Seriously, Texans are cosplayers walking around with weapons out in the open because of the misguided machismo bred into their culture. It takes a very insecure group to come up with a line like everything's bigger in Texas.

Governor Charles Xavier enstating his $10000 snitch award and the biggest sin of all... Marijuana is still illegal! I guess they like their drug gangs.

The only wall Texas needs to build is a sea wall to prevent the coast from getting obliterated by double hurricanes and zombie hurricanes.

For the people that subscribe to this rhetoric, I've got a message from the future for you:

One day your kid is gonna bring home one of those Hispanics you're so afraid of and you're going to have to learn Spanish if you wanna talk to your grandkids.

As for contributing to society and paying your fair share, I say FXCK that. I don't even do that. I want this thing to crash and burn because we deserve it. This post is proof of it. We don't want to care for one another so we all go down.

The best part about America and this situation is, they don't have to do anything but exist in order to win. If you fight it, you will lose, not only the fight but your time and some face.

Everyone pay your taxes, so we can bomb a brown country and feel better about ourselves.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Nobody wants "open borders" Show one source from anybody that suggests that?

You live is an obvious Fantasy World...How about the fact the Border is Actually Open as proof, with thousands streaming over!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Golf for a half million illegals? You're delusional. Are any of you raising hell telling your prez or reps to stop this insanity? Nope, silence implies consent.
Own it.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can tell you that TX seems like a thorn to the liberals in my family. I'm in WA and have zero current relatives in TX, and my dad likes to casually bring up how horrible and racist he thinks TX is... I'm like WTF? He only reads WaPo and NYT and doesn't even ask what my sources are since I'm a 'conspiracy theorist'

feel the love

might be time for a ROADTRIP

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

I sure do agree with you. I hope you moved to somewhere safe and warm where there are no guns like...hmmm...maybe Chicago? Yeah, Chicago! You are a winner!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

OMG! Do you really believe the crap you are spewing?

My son is dating a Wonderful Mexican girl. Guess what?
Her family came here LEGALLY, a few generations ago!

And they DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: ATruGod

Is this an armed and hostile force?

Would make it easier if they were...Now we have to pay for them to live in Our country as they continue to breed and grow their numbers. An invasion is an invasion.

Almost sounds like you are referring to vermin or pests.

it's cute how you don't get it at all.

America is made of immigrants. They are and have been welcome to come here, and help build an incredible nation. But they were, and have been asked to do it correctly. And to facilitate that, we are supposed to be protecting the border from those who wish to do it incorrectly. Our leadership has failed epically in that department.

So no, we don't need the criminals sneaking over the border at night, we need legal entry people, willing to assimilate to the system and nation, pay into it like we all do, and continue to keep America Great.

Assholes with no pride or moral compass cheer on illegal immigration as if it were some human right. I'd say don't be that guy, but for you, it's a bit late.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lol, way to conflate my comment with the wider issue of immigration. I actually agree with everything you said.

If you refer back, I jest at the use of shipping containers and the use of military language. People would rather get riled up, instead of having a calm and clear discussion. Then I just pointed our some fools obvious blind hatred and insult of a people.

Overall, I strongly advocate for the use of proper immigration channels for all seeking residence or citizenship. I actually am a bit more specific, I also support the idea of highly qualified individuals or those that will contribute to our society to be given priority.

Assholes with no pride or moral compass cheer on illegal immigration as if it were some human right. I'd say don't be that guy, but for you, it's a bit late.

My asshole has a lot of pride and it would agree with me on the above post.
edit on 5-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've already said in the past I'm not a fan of walling borders (not a fan of punishing wildlife & migrations for human idiocy)

But I'm QUITE amiable to the idea of manning it physically. TF is the National Guard good for if they're not...guarding us? Border Patrol could use the help, roll 'em together and call it what it should be -- like every other country out there, the military doing it's protection job domestically.. As in, that's what the military's for, and it'd be more effective (and deterring) than just walls.

You want border security? Live-rounds & eyes on it, physically. It's status quo stagnation to try anything less.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

that's odd then. You are for legal immigration, against illegal immigration, and against open borders, yet in a thread about protecting the borders, you post negative posts, but claim to be totally on board. It's almost as if you are trolling just to be a dick.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's odd then. You are for legal immigration, against illegal immigration, and against open borders, yet in a thread about protecting the borders, you post negative posts, but claim to be totally on board. It's almost as if you are trolling just to be a dick.

Nothing odd about it.

I just like to poke fun at this sensationalized and dramatic news pieces that everyone gets worked up into a frothing fervor over. Did you miss my funny picture of the sea container?

Secure the border. Properly process those seeking legal immigration. Grant access along defined channels - merits, humanitarian or general acceptance quotas. The erection of a sea container wall, and the use of militaristic language is radicicolous, and is only used to rile up the unwashed masses. This is the US for goodness sake, not a base in Afghanistan.

I can agree with something, but still poke fun it. Take this instance, I agree with you, but I am more than happy to make fun of you while doing it.
edit on 5-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Nothing odd about it.

I just like to poke fun at this sensationalized and dramatic news pieces that everyone gets worked up into a frothing fervor over. Did you miss my funny picture of the sea container?

Secure the border. Properly process those seeking legal immigration. Grant access along defined channels - merits, humanitarian or general acceptance quotas. The erection of a sea container wall, and the use of militaristic language is radicicolous, and is only used to rile up the unwashed masses. This is the US for goodness sake, not a base in Afghanistan.

I can agree with something, but still poke fun it. Take this instance, I agree with you, but I am more than happy to make fun of you while doing it.

[snip]
edit on 5-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Nothing odd about it.

[snip] Got it.

[snip]

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nothing odd about it.

[snip] Got it.

[snip] Hurray!

[snip]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join