It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God bless Texas!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Federal Gov is a joke and haven’t done squat about defending our border. I couldn’t imagine living in one of the border towns that are getting overrun by ILLEGAL immigrants.

Screw the Federal Government , if they don’t wanna protect the border Texans will put up their own wall!

m.youtube.com...

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Federal Gov is a joke and haven’t done squat about defending our border. I couldn’t imagine living in one of the border towns that are getting overrun by ILLEGAL immigrants.

Screw the Federal Government , if they don’t wanna protect the border Texans will put up their own wall!

m.youtube.com...

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

It worked well in the TV series "Containment", and several other movies.

It is at least doing something. It will not stop all, but it will slow down many.

edit on 4-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

can I get a YEEEEHAW!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

lol, shipping container blockade? Where is the great wall of Trump?

The amount of military rhetoric used during this interview is a bit disturbing. Is it really necessary? Is this an armed and hostile force?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

can I get a YEEEEHAW!

WAHEEEEY! Opps...darn it.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Is this an armed and hostile force?

Would make it easier if they were...Now we have to pay for them to live in Our country as they continue to breed and grow their numbers. An invasion is an invasion.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Would make it easier if they were...Now we have to pay for them to live in Our country as they continue to breed and grow their numbers. An invasion is an invasion.

Almost sounds like you are referring to vermin or pests.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You seem to be all for open borders and illegals entering the country, supported by American tax payers, so the question is :
How many do you have living with you ?
Are you feeding and housing them with your own money ?
Are you willing to support them ? Let them live in your house and give them sanctuary ?

I'm sure the answer is : None. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You seem to be all for open borders and illegals entering the country, supported by American tax payers, so the question is :
Are you willing to support them ? Let them live in your house and give them sanctuary ?

I pay taxes, same as you. We are on the same ship. Grant it, I might not be on the lower decks or the brig

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

ATS is a great venue for no life attention seeking hateful trolls.
Don't feed the trolls and they die because they can't feed themselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Call me racist , selfish idgaf. How many of these illegal immigrants are going pay into the system ? I’d be willing to bet a good percentage of them are unable to work and here for freebies.

I pray THIS doesn’t happen to any of my loved ones or yours.

No mention of taking care of homeless in the USA but we will fit the bill for unfortunate from another country. Fk that

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trump cut off a lot of unchecked immigration during his time in office and as a result wages skyrocketed, so the Democrats want to import their slave labor again and their voters are to stupid to understand anything that even remotely effects the economy so here we are.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank god politicians are fighting to stop the $450k dollar payout to each illegal immigrant split from their family.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And I thought America had systematic racism and oppression. Why even bother coming here to be held back?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ats’s motto is deny ignorance . You are doing a terrible job . USA needs to make being here illegally punishable by the highest penalty available . They can have a year to get out and then after that they’ll regret breaking into our country . Can’t we just make the laws in the state and enforce them how we want ?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

LOL No again INVADERS.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Walks like a duck,talks like a duck,then it's a bloody duck.
How many illegals have you taken in to your home?
You want them here then you house and pay for their keep.
Or is that to much to ask?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Federal Gov is a joke

Agreed , but building a blockade or wall to keep illegals out is a joke as well. As you know govt never lets a good crisis go to waste and that is exactly what is happening here. Neither party is talking about the common sense solution and instead they are exploiting the crisis to rape the taxpayers and pocket some of the money in their own pockets.

Building a wall is the most expensive and least effective method to keep illegals out that will never work as many get here through the front door with fake papers and our gov't looks the other way.

The most effective and least costly method for the US tax payers to keep illegals out is to fine business that hire them $50K per illegal caught. Then enforce the other current laws and invest on a better systems to verify worker status.

The illegals are coming here because American businesses are hiring them, providing them fake papers, and our gov't is looking the other way when it occurs.

Take away the incentives and illegals will stop coming. Its the reason the issue doesn't exist on the Canadian border. Canadians have no incentives to come here illegally.

edit on 471130America/ChicagoThu, 04 Nov 2021 17:47:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I pay taxes, same as you. We are on the same ship. Grant it, I might not be on the lower decks or the brig

The difference being we DO NOT WANT our tax dollars funding an invasion of our borders, where you seem just fine with it. Maybe you and people who think like you could voluntarily double your tax contribution since you support this?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

EWWW, people are allowed to have opinions. Maybe you should STFU? ever think of that.

What nationality are you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join