It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci vs Rand Paul, round 3!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Paul accused Fauci and the NIH of "defining away gain of function … saying it doesn't exist because you change the definition" on the site.

"There's the preponderance of evidence now points towards this coming from the lab and what you've done is change the definition on your website to try to cover your ass," Paul asserted.

Fauci again said the current definition of gain of function research was not created by the NIH but by outside bodies, but Paul continued to charge that Fauci was evading responsibility and failing to acknowledge that the government was participating in risky activity.

"You won't admit that it's dangerous. And for that lack of judgment, I think it's time that you resign," Paul said.

Fauci was called out for changing the definition of Gain of Function, he lied, and waffled. He then dialed in on one comment Paul made. That Fauci has yet to apologize for his role in the current pandemic. Now that comment was a bit early on Rand Paul's side. That has to be proven first. But the definition change, the part where the NIH admitted to GOF research just last week, all point to Fauci lying profusely. I don't think he can admit it at this point, and he will have to be removed in order to find any closure in this at all.

There is a point when you have to abandon the lie, and admit to the charge. That time is now.

Who doesn't love a good cat fight.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And Fauci the fraud is still doubling down and refusing to admit he blatantly lied and misled the public. Not surprising at all but disgusting that so many brainwashed people (including my own friends and family) think Fauci is so great.

He's a POS

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
unfortunately Rand Paul cant do a thing but make a lot of noise. Its up to us!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Good thread . We cannot stop until fauci and the USA government and the Chinese government pay for this . They started the pandemic So the could consolidate their evil control over the world . They must pay for their crimes

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not to mention 'their' changing the definition of what a vaccine is....

Evil bastids.

This is Holocaust 2.0 on a global scale now.
And it's in plain sight, not even hidden by countryside and fences.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

And Fauci the fraud is still doubling down and refusing to admit he blatantly lied and misled the public. Not surprising at all but disgusting that so many brainwashed people (including my own friends and family) think Fauci is so great.

He's a POS

The worst part is gonna be when did TPTB know this? and how they became culpable in pushing this lie forward?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Reminder: Senator Rand Paul referred Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for criminal investigation, on July 26, 2021.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Reminder: Senator Rand Paul referred Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for criminal investigation, on July 26, 2021.

Here's hoping he is already under investigation....

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

#ArrestFauci
Social Media Erupts In Calls To ‘#ArrestFauci’ As Doctor Accused Of Lying, Funding ‘Cruel’ Puppy Testing - Oct 25 2021

edit on 1142021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Fireworks erupt at Senate hearing as Fauci clashes with 'egregiously incorrect' Rand Paul over 'gain on function' research.

source:

rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

source:

rawstory.com...

AKA RawSewage, - left wing BS propaganda rag. Got anything better?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Fauchi cannot change all the evidence of gain of function definitions, the NIH can probably shut down a lot of articles about it on the net but there are lots of articles on the definition of it out there in paper form too. I suppose now they will ban books so they can edit all information when some big wheel in the government screws up and covers up things. It is so easy in this new cyber world to hide things and fool the public. It is not just the USA that is doing this kind of stuff either, it is governments all over the world. We need to stop relying on technology and the web for our knowledge, but remember, lots of inks now disappear pretty much within ten years, I suppose they will mandate those inks for printers because regular ink effects the climate change too much.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dr Fauxi knew all along what he was doing. He was in charge of this
plandemic along with his operatives, and his handlers.

Yes, he should be arrested and charged with any crimes that fit.
However, your chances of surviving this hideous assault on humanity
are getting slimmer by the day. And when I say survive, that is
basically all most people will get.

Life as folks once knew it is over. Half the population of the
planet just thinks if they get enough boosters everything will
finally be ok, and life as they knew it will slowly return. Not
going to happen! This was playing for keeps, the end game.

All I can say is I miss a lot of you, but I am spending my days
preparing for what is coming. And let me just say that I hope
I am wrong, but aside from a nationwide awakening, the people
are now under a new way of life that will bear little resemblance
to the past. The children have been indoctrinated going back
30 or more years to accept this type of fascist regime that has
been installed, the Joke Biden Administration.

We can say "Leks Go Brandon" and this is our condolence prize?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Here's hoping he is already under investigation....

Might not be. I'm sure you've heard the story of the DOJ secretary who filed away over 35 high level criminal investigation requests.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

#ArrestFauci
Social Media Erupts In Calls To ‘#ArrestFauci’ As Doctor Accused Of Lying, Funding ‘Cruel’ Puppy Testing - Oct 25 2021

There are liberals who literally worship Fauci, because he helped Gin up the covid-19 Hysteria that damaged President Trump's re-election.

I would love to see them suffer mental breakdowns, and worse.... Maybe even the dog treatment.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Today's Public Service Announcement . . . . .

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
unfortunately Rand Paul cant do a thing but make a lot of noise. Its up to us!

Not us, not us...'tis not our place!
Let us allow the Supreme Court to decide our fate.
It is awl in their hands.

(could have ended a lot earlier; the longer this festers
the greater the magnitude
of war- not that they'll witness most of it, this cannot be what they desire?)

# 1461

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This man needs to stand trial for not only lying under oath but the deaths of EVERY PERSON that was affected by this virus that he worked on. Not to mention him DELETING gain of function information on HIS WEBSITE after it was found thats what he was doing......

And if thats not enough how bout animal cruelty?

This man is evil

new topics

top topics

join