It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The newest attack the Word Pregnant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I try to be as tolerant as I can. I try to be understanding, and I am generally accepting of how others choose to live their lives.

I have to admit that there are things that affect my senses and have a mild to severe effect on my sensibilities.

I don't try to force or coerce anyone to accept those things that they may find odd or offensive about me. They have a right to not agree with me, not like me, or not want to be around me. So they can avoid me, not talk to me, and they can dislike me. Their choice.

I am not asking anyone to change what they think, how they feel, or what they believe. There just are some things, that I will not comply with. Not to be deliberately antagonistic, adversarial, or mean. Just because I don't comply to your desires, does not mean that we are enemies, it just means we are not likely to be friends.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I'm still waiting for the push to eliminate the words 'Woman' & 'Human' because they have 'Man' in them.

On one hand, this shyt has gone far beyond ridiculous, and I wanna just say 'Stop it!! Enough is enough already. Stop stealing words!! I don't understand why this word-thievery is allowed.

On the other hand, because this nonsense has soared to such extreme heights, I have no problem at all saying, Fk 'em!! Fk em all. I don't give a shyt what they want. I'll use whatever words I want, because when they're coming out of my mouth, or from my fingers, then they are my words.

That time is right around the corner. This is what happens when you push things too far. When you give an inch, and they demand a mile.

This is a common trait among Americans. If a little is not enough, more is never perfect. More is never enough, or it is too much. They have mored themselves to the point where no one gives a damn.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am not asking anyone to change what they think, how they feel, or what they believe. There just are some things, that I will not comply with. Not to be deliberately antagonistic, adversarial, or mean. Just because I don't comply to your desires, does not mean that we are enemies, it just means we are not likely to be friends.

I could not agree more.

Also one of the first things that came to my mind when reading the article, how the heck are Doctors going to know if you are trans, or simply a masculine woman?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm sure MTV, TLC, and pro sports will all honor this new change. They're just that stupid.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This kind of crap is getting beyond ridiculous...
I’m starting to feel more and more like I’m living in the twilight zone...

Am I indeed getting old as said in the OP, or am I right to think that the world is going insane in an ever increasing rate..?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Phrases like 'pregnant women' and 'expectant mothers' made my skin crawl and made me feel wrong," says Minerva.

So in other words, they were suffering a mental illness.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
20 people are out to lunch.

One of those 20 are a vegan. But this vegan wants everyone else to eat a vegan lunch as well.

Should the other 19 be inconvenienced to appease the one?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

When you can control what people say, you can control what people think.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Bingo !!!!!! equally offend everyone and the cancel culture is nullified . I like it and it is now my new motto

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At the end of the day, some people can write their name in the snow easily and others not so much.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'll solve this in one shot:

As the owner of one myself, if you have a uterus and a gestating thing of any humanoid kind within it, YOU ARE A GODDAMN PREGNANT WOMAN. A PREGGERS FEMALE, A KNOCKED UP CHICK. You have GIRL REPRODUCTIVE BITS.

Any. Questions?
edit on 11/4/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So, what is the transgender speak for the cisgender word b*******s?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It doesn’t even make sense since a pregnant person can be a transgender person, right ? Is it just because it highlights that only biological women can get pregnant ? 🤰

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Everything's been weaponized. These bizarro world redefinitions come from the fake news propaganda machines that set up shop during the obama era. Gay folks aren't generating that garbage. Our press however does 24/7. It all to destabilize & undermine and cast americans in a pitiful light.
edit on 4-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: one of the words written in antimatter.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If someone ever actually tries to correct me for saying pregnant and not "birthing person", I'm certain that the next thing out of my mouth would be, "That makes you a retarded person."
Sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hope they do continue to make up phrases and words so it will be easier to avoid them after a sentence or two.

You could excuse yourself with "I am sorry, I don't speak your language."

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

The only way to be inclusive anymore is to insult everyone equally.

Who's with me?!...

Meh

We all know the current people whom are offended will still be the ones crying foul.

I am an equal opportunity offender .
And if folks don't like it , I don't give a rat's a__ .

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

One of those 20 are a vegan. But this vegan wants everyone else to eat a vegan lunch as well.

Seems the way it's done these days..now shut up, and eat your veggies!!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Worse would come out of my mouth, and..not sorry

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

They should eat the vegan thus satisfying the condition that they eat a vegan lunch.

Carved correctly there may even be some leftovers for sandwiches the following day.

I know, I know....it was a trick question. No vegan has 19 friends .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join