It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents arrest source of anti-Trump Steele dossier lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

US agents have reportedly arrested the Russian analyst who served as the primary source for Christopher Steele’s dossier

Igor Danchenko was arrested on Thursday at the behest of Special Counsel John Durham

The dossier ended up being used by the FBI to obtain permission to spy on Trump’s campaign

Mueller would later find that no collusion occurred between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Source

For anyone who hadn't followed this incident, I'll summarize:
The Democrats hired Christopher Steele to find dirt on Trump that could be used against him.
Christopher Steele met Igor Danchenko.
Igor Danchenko fed a bunch of wild stories about Trump to Steele, including that the Russian government had video footage of Trump being urinated on by prostitutes in a hotel room.
Christopher Steele compiled all of these stories into a dossier, which the FBI used as justification to spy on Trump and his campaign.
Igor Danchenko has now been arrested by federal agents. His charges are currently sealed.

How likely is it that Igor Danchenko was arrested in relation to this Steele dossier nonsense? If so, I wonder what the implications of this could be. The FBI spied on a presidential campaign using nothing more than Danchenko's wild stories. Serious crimes were committed.
edit on 11/4/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The Dems probably hired a shady character to do their dirty work so is it really a surprise he got caught doing something shady?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

US agents have reportedly arrested the Russian analyst who served as the primary source for Christopher Steele’s dossier

Igor Danchenko was arrested on Thursday at the behest of Special Counsel John Durham

The dossier ended up being used by the FBI to obtain permission to spy on Trump’s campaign

Mueller would later find that no collusion occurred between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Source

For anyone who hadn't followed this incident, I'll summarize:
The Democrats hired Christopher Steele to find dirt on Trump that could be used against him.
Christopher Steele met Igor Danchenko.
Igor Danchenko fed a bunch of wild stories about Trump to Steele, including that the Russian government had video footage of Trump being urinated on by prostitutes in a hotel room.
Christopher Steele compiled all of these stories into a dossier, which the FBI used as justification to spy on Trump and his campaign.
Igor Danchenko has now been arrested by federal agents. His charges are currently sealed.

How likely is it that Igor Danchenko was arrested in relation to this Steele dossier nonsense? If so, I wonder what the implications of this could be. The FBI spied on a presidential campaign using nothing more than Danchenko's wild stories. Serious crimes were committed.

Wild times we live in, question is does it end there or are there more to follow?

from NY post nypost.com...

Justice Department spokesman Wyn Hornbuckle confirmed Danchenko’s arrest, without elaborating on what charges Danchenko might face.

He is now the third person to face charges in special counsel John Durham’s probe into the origins of the Russia investigation, which Trump has long insisted was a witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

LMAO
There are some deranged cult members here on ATS that still believe that the dossier is real.
They will believe it no matter what happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So a guy makes up stories. So far, no crime. Another guy writes them down, and passes them on to the guy who asked for them. Crime possible, but not Earth shattering. Then the person who got the stories, uses them to convince the FBI to spy on the opposition's campaign, and knowing full well the stories were all lies, uses them to fabricate an elaborate series of lies that eventually led to year and millions wasted chasing those same lies. Now that is where the crime is.

Why is this guy even being bothered. The criminals are the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DNC, Perkins Coie, The Obama White House, and likely more groups I'm forgetting at the moment. But Stevie Wonder could see this from miles away. Is Durham just another protector of the elite? So far, he has charged two low level lawyers. Not looking good for team integrity.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So far, he has charged two low level lawyers.

One of us is not shocked since that person has been saying for over two years that's how this works.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So a guy makes up stories. So far, no crime. Another guy writes them down, and passes them on to the guy who asked for them. Crime possible, but not Earth shattering. Then the person who got the stories, uses them to convince the FBI to spy on the opposition's campaign, and knowing full well the stories were all lies, uses them to fabricate an elaborate series of lies that eventually led to year and millions wasted chasing those same lies. Now that is where the crime is.

Why is this guy even being bothered. The criminals are the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DNC, Perkins Coie, The Obama White House, and likely more groups I'm forgetting at the moment. But Stevie Wonder could see this from miles away. Is Durham just another protector of the elite? So far, he has charged two low level lawyers. Not looking good for team integrity.

Under this administration? this is nothing but CYA and them thinking hopefully it can be buried. I have no hope it will be investigated to its fullest extent to the alphabet agencies or previous administrations. Perhaps though in the back channels it can be used as a bargaining chip, hell it probably already has been.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Because sh** rolls downhill and this guy was at the bottom. None of the major players will ever face charges.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Igor Danchenko didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I came here to say this, but I see it has already been said.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There are some deranged cult members here on ATS

I doubt that's more than five people.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To little, to late. Go arrest Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If it hasn't yet sunk in, deceiving people in this country is not illegal, if it was, most politicians and lawyers would be in prison along with all salesmen and teachers who pass on information to the youth to keep them fitting into society.

Most people consider this widespread deceit normal, let the buyer beware applies.

It has been this way for almost all my life, I bet it was te w fddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ooos, fell asleep while writing this.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Good stuff. Maybe at this rate Durham will finish this investigation just in time for the 2024 elections.

...and I'm only half kidding.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is excellent news.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If it hasn't yet sunk in, deceiving people in this country is not illegal, if it was, most politicians and lawyers would be in prison along with all salesmen and teachers who pass on information to the youth to keep them fitting into society.

Most people consider this widespread deceit normal, let the buyer beware applies.

It has been this way for almost all my life, I bet it was te w fddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ooos, fell asleep while writing this.

Okay it reminded me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"the Grail is located in the land of the castle ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH"

Not to mention pretty curious now here your thoughts were going LOL
edit on 4-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Knowingly using false information to spy on a US citizen is a crime, it's even a worse crime if it's your political opponent or a sitting president, but not just the spying we have the clownery of the Muller investigation and report.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RazorV66

There are some deranged cult members here on ATS

I doubt that's more than five people.

The peanut gallery seems really quiet, I thought they would be out in full force.

edit on 4-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I can't remember where my thoughts were going, I also do not know how long I was asleep, just because there are that many Ds does not mean I only slept for that much time, I didn't even know what I was discussing when I woke up.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

I can't remember where my thoughts were going, I also do not know how long I was asleep, just because there are that many Ds does not mean I only slept for that much time, I didn't even know what I was discussing when I woke up.

LOL, no worries I do that all the time especially late at night, I completely get it....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join