It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - Will the next phase be a GMO corona virus that acts as a vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I read a report somewhere that there was a proposed project submitted for funding under one of the the NIH grants that would infect wild bats with a chimeric corona virus that would stimulate herd immunity to all corona variations in the bats. I didn't bother researching that project as it was rejected for funding, also I may be mis-remembering what I read, but the idea has stuck with me regardless of the source.

So my conspiratorial mind has set upon the idea that this may be proposed as a way to vaccinate the entire world without gaining consent. With CRISPER bio-tech, why couldn't they just whip up another virus that does little damage to the human host but confers immunity to COVID in the infected?

So to the question that has come to my mind, "Will a new corona virus be developed and released to 'vaccinate' the unvaxxed?" It doesn't seem like a far leap unless it really is about the money and political power versus herd immunity and ending the pandemic. Of course, if a new virus is developed and released, it may be related to the eugenics and population control conspiracy theories and not as a real solution to the pandemic.
edit on 4-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The only pandemic is of the 'vaccinated'.
It's never been about herd immunity.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

OK, then what is it about? Does this idea I proposed seem credible to you? I'd like some opinions that help answer the question. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

first we would have to have a virus that was deadly. Currently, we have one that's much like the flu. I cannot see why we would need to have the whole world vaccinated over such a non life threatening sickness. Unless there is something else out there that we aren't being told about. Perhaps the lab leak was the real deal and the next one is for real. But then, how would this vaccine be effective for the next, unknown sickness?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly......I don't know why.....

I see what you're saying and I wouldn't put this out of the realm of possibilities.
Someone, somewhere makes a stupid move and to rectify the situation, rather than backing up and changing course, just ploughs on down stupid street.....

It'll be fine.....I'm sure.....

I don't know why.......perhaps she'll die?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have read about a universal vaccine program as well and the corona virus was a good match apparently. I don't know, all this corona crap is blending together. I need a break from this that is probably never going to happen.
edit on 4-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Covid19 is GMO

And the vaccine part, you speak of, better refers to natural immunity.

So your prediction is pretty much just our current reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They can give the flu to a chicken and the chicken creates copies of antigens and puts them in the eggs. Eating the eggs helps to promote immunity by us to the bird flu. They do this kind of thing on Cattle, they give chickens viruses and other diseases or antigens present in cows and then they take the eggs and blend them with water for the calves of the milking cows so the calf get immunity and we get the milk. When you study medicine, you should be required to study agricultural medicine too. I do not think chickens can catch covid though, they can catch a cold though, and if they get immunity every egg after that time will be a vaccine. They may be able to do this with a cow, no need for vaccines, just drink milk from a cow that had the virus. If deer can get covid, I believe cows can too.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If I were an evil pharma corporation that released Covid, I wouldn't spend my newly acquired resources to bioengineer something that is essentially happening in nature for free.

Search up, animal reservoirs covid. It's already mutating in the animals worldwide, just need a freak mutation to happen and we're back to square one.

Also, you gotta treat these big evil corporations like serial killers. No smart serial killer will kill it's next victim with the same method or even the day after.

9/11 and covid were quite some time apart, I'd expect the next big thing to happen in a shorter time span.

They're waiting for our short term memories to kick in before they strike again.
edit on 4-11-2021 by CloneFarm1000 because: Can't get enough of that sugar crispr.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can understand the idea that the original SARS CoV-2 is essentially the same as what I'm suggesting, however, this study that was proposed and rejected might return to the table for use on humans instead of bats. Just one more insane proposal by the same guys that made the original strain.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I read a report somewhere that there was a proposed project submitted for funding under one of the the NIH grants that would infect wild bats with a chimeric corona virus that would stimulate herd immunity to all corona variations in the bats. I didn't bother researching that project as it was rejected for funding, also I may be mis-remembering what I read, but the idea has stuck with me regardless of the source.

So my conspiratorial mind has set upon the idea that this may be proposed as a way to vaccinate the entire world without gaining consent. With CRISPER bio-tech, why couldn't they just whip up another virus that does little damage to the human host but confers immunity to COVID in the infected?

So to the question that has come to my mind, "Will a new corona virus be developed and released to 'vaccinate' the unvaxxed?"

You know. I've been thinking the same thing. Wondering if some nutjob vaxxer might try to create the m-RNA vax virus with replication abilities in a self-righteous move to release it on the public to try to force-vax the world.

There's probably some project in some basement of Department of Homeland Security testing the thing on mice. But the United States would not be the only country testing such a thing. I would suspect on a government or military level, such a thing would be tested by the U.S., the U.K., China, Russia, and Japan. All governments would deny it even if such a project exists.

The pharmaceutical companies would not want the release of such a forced vaxxed virus. Because it would violate their patents and they would lose billions in sales. HOWEVER, they have probably tested their own vaxxes with replication abilities just to see what happens when their vector virii are allowed to replicate. With that said, there is always the possibility that some nutjob working in their vax departments could always become disgruntled and release the damn thing.

To complicate things even more, one pharmaceutical company might attempt to recreate a competing pharmaceutical companies viral vector vax with replication abilities just to see what might happen. For example, some of the Nazis that still work for Bayer might try to recreate Pfizers m-RNA vax with replicating abilities, just to see how it would mutate if allowed to replicate/reproduce. And who knows, maybe a Bayer Nazi might just know of some small remote African village to release it on and test it on, just to see what happens and how Pfizer's vax would mutate if allowed to replicate.

And welcome to the world of bioweapons, where everybody is screwing around with m-RNA viruses and Covid spike proteins just to see what happens while they all claim self-righteous "reasons" for doing it and everyone has to wonder which vax nutjob will snap first.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Glad that you are thinking along these lines as well, I was beginning to think I was the only one with this thought, I'm not crazy after all (at least I have some company if I am).

You have actually given it more thought that I have, thanks for elaborating.

The pharmaceutical companies would not want the release of such a forced vaxxed virus. Because it would violate their patents and they would lose billions in sales. HOWEVER, they have probably tested their own vaxxes with replication abilities just to see what happens when their vector virii are allowed to replicate. With that said, there is always the possibility that some nutjob working in their vax departments could always become disgruntled and release the damn thing.

That part there, the big pharma patents, that's the hole in my theory unless it's about something other than trying to eradicate COVID. You do bring up another interesting possibility though, the "let's try it and see just for the hell of it" theory.

Cool avatar by the way, always liked it.
edit on 5-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm spreading the hell out of this we need some good news for Christmas.

God answers prayer.
edit on 9-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Really great thread mate and some very interesting speculation - don't know about bats but Bill Gates (and DARPA) have been very busy with mosquitoes and the genetic extinction technology known as 'gene drives'.

There's a relevant interview below where it's explained how 'mosquitos can be used as carriers for bio-weapons' and that the U.S. Military is now the major funder of 'gene drives' (100 million dollars on seven DARPA research groups).

Thread

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I guess this idea is now being proposed.

Contagious Vaccines: A Warning

For two decades scientists have been quietly developing self-spreading contagious vaccines. The NIH funded this research, in which either DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the deadly virus’s lethality is weakened by engineering it in a lab.

The resultant “vaccines” spread from one person to the next just like a contagious respiratory virus. Only five percent of regional populations would need to be immunized; the other ninety-five percent would “catch” the vaccine as it spread person-to-person through community transmission.

www.theepochtimes.com.../j7zCO5Osrr/scLWFA3eDGhm&sls uccess=1

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

So to the question that has come to my mind, "Will a new corona virus be developed and released to 'vaccinate' the unvaxxed?" It doesn't seem like a far leap unless it really is about the money and political power versus herd immunity and ending the pandemic. Of course, if a new virus is developed and released, it may be related to the eugenics and population control conspiracy theories and not as a real solution to the pandemic.

They already did this, the original Pfizer formula is self amplifying.

www.howbad.info...

top topics

join