It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PURE EVIL: Disturbing Pfizer Ad Tells Kids They’ll Get Superpowers from COVID Jab

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It's ok to disagree, and I welcome all views that aren't seeping in condescension and nastiness.

I have no plans to take the shot, or to have my kids take it. We have all had the dreaded virus.

And thank you, it is nice to see you as well!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yeah if you consider ADS(antibody dependency syndrome) a super power. I feel sorry for these guinea pigs... I mean children.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The kids actors/actress are just reading and following their scripts no different from what MSM is doing.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Yeah if you consider ADS(antibody dependency syndrome) a super power. I feel sorry for these guinea pigs... I mean children.

I noticed some kids/youth in some local communities who got vaccinated they are doing much of a running activity as before.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Time for the great reset.

And by that I mean an extinction level event. For the sake of the planet we need an asteroid.

I genuinely feel our species is beyond the point of no return.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Missleading title. It claims that the kids that took the trials are superheroes in the video. Not that they get super powers.

But still it's designed to make kids want to be super heroes too and save people by taking the jab..

Poor healthy kids and shame on the sick Pfizer bunch

Good find though 👍

a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
BEAUTIFUL AMERICA!
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We Love Our Children!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Child volunteers?

Think about that phrase...

Can we enlist children into the armed forces now?
Do children now have the ability of consent?

It's game over everyone, we lost the next generation.
Beautiful propaganda, bravo!

It's horrible but brilliant, the agenda.

Whoever's in charge is way smarter than society and perhaps deserve to rule over us because we're feeding them our children.

Time to give up and just laugh at the show.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: JahIsGucci
for all the pro-vaxxers out there...

with all due respect, PLEASE explain why need to jab the kids???

WHY????

To reduce the level of community transmission.

The higher the level of community transmission the greater the risk of a mutation leading to a more dangerous variant.

It also means that they will have greater resistance when they are older. Covid seems intent on sticking around. So best to vax now than wait till their older and at more risk.

So you really think this vax is gonna last till they are old? Even I don't believe you think that but I gotta ask. I'm just curious is there anything they can do with the vax that you won't defend? It's like you drank the kool aide took it from the next guy when it was passed around and downed the whole damn pitcher down to the last drop. Even some of the diehards are saying yeah using kids to appeal to other kids to get the jab is going too low, but not you, you are like oh how great now they protected to the grave! And don't have to worry about getting it later in life!! I too hope you aren't a parent, and i don't say that to people I don't know on the internet, but damn!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah but superpowers don't give two ducks about a court.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join