It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Flight Surgeon...testifies before Senator Johnson Senate Panel regarding danger of vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

This is the testimony of LTC Theresa Long before a Senate panel regarding her findings and actions regarding the harms caused by the clot shots.

She is a brave and principled woman. Numerous victims also testified about how they've suffered from the shots. Their testimony is found at other links within the Global Research page.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I personally do not believe that the mRNA vaccines are safe for everyone. I think that the numbers of casualties are being ignored too, the FDA and CDC can accept or reject all evidence that they want to. They choose what evidence is relative related to all medicines and they also focus on a very small area to observe, they do not use broad form checking on things, and most times long term complications are ignored because they cannot verify what medicine or food additive that was approved actually caused the reactions. Don't test for anything that is not required to test for applies to lots of things in those two agencies.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I found this video this morning and I'm about 3/4 thru it, more Sen. Johnson testimonies that are pretty informative, haven't seen the Theresa Long vid yet but will watch it next, thanks for sharing

Sen Johnson panel on vax

ETA just realized this is just an alternate link to your vid, which is well worth the watch, good stuff

edit on 5-11-2021 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

People are saying, that she has been discredited a long time ago. Complete nut job they say.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

This is the testimony of LTC Theresa Long before a Senate panel regarding her findings and actions regarding the harms caused by the clot shots.

She is a brave and principled woman. Numerous victims also testified about how they've suffered from the shots. Their testimony is found at other links within the Global Research page.

Why is Walter White at the hearing?. I think we now know where the Vaccines were knocked up. Winnebago laboritory inc.
edit on 5-11-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
But MUH, she's not qualified to speak on such matters, check Wikipedia, she's not even a real doctor, MUH...

[/sarc]

ON TOPIC - great to hear, we need more & more of this sort of thing. Chipping away at the edifice, we can reshape the sculpture.

edit on NovemberFriday21111CDT12America/Chicago-050056 by FlyInTheOintment because: totally mysoginitsic assumptions of her gender. Am I still allowed to say 'her' & 'gender'...?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

In a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act.

Theresa Long has spoken the truth, and the powers that be have reacted accordingly, denigrating her in every possible way.

That's how TPTB react to truth. They censor and denigrate the speaker of truth.

Long is concerned with the readiness of the US Army, and has demonstrated and documented the many failures of the clot shots. She knows right from wrong and is brave enough to speak truth to power. It's an old story really.

With all US forces injected with the clot shots, should any real war occur, US forces will be more easily defeated.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Wikipedia? You believe Wikipedia? LOL, you must be a Lester Holt fan in the mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

She’s been around for long time, and repeatably dismissed. A lot of people are saying she doesn’t have a clue.

She is not a doctor. We don’t need a non-doctor. We need real doctors.

Believe me, the American army is strong, very strong with the shot. Tough!

This is all huuge news. People are saying y’all are scared, we can’t be scared. We need to be big league.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I served in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army.

It would be highly unusual to have a non-doctor as a Brigade Flight Surgeon. If you can prove that she is not a doctor, you might have a leg to stand on. Right now, this post of yours is as nonsensical as any other you've posted here over the months and years.

I read her affidavit. She cites many of the Army Regulations I worked with many years ago. She did a very detailed "risk-benefit analysis" in accordance with those regulations.

You post here and throw rotten eggs at a person with integrity and courage. That seems to be your modus operandi.

The Army will punish her to be sure, with your strong approval no doubt. Speaking truth to power in this age of deception will result in censorship and punishment. You approve, and that's nothing new.

The shots are dangerous to all, fatal to many. Military aviators should not have the shots. NOBODY should have the shots. They don't work worth a damn, and they are dangerous.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I served in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army.

If you actually did serve, thank you for your service.

It would be highly unusual to have a non-doctor as a Brigade Flight Surgeon. If you can prove that she is not a doctor, you might have a leg to stand on.

Not all that unusual if you are just a manager of people. For example, The Process Engineering Manager does not needs a P. Eng to manage their team of process engineers. I dont see any of her qualifications listed period.

Right now, this post of yours is as nonsensical as any other you've posted here over the months and years.

I am practicing my Trump Speak a lot more these days.

The Army will punish her to be sure, with your strong approval no doubt. Speaking truth to power in this age of deception will result in censorship and punishment. You approve, and that's nothing new.

Yup probably.

The shots are dangerous to all, fatal to many. Military aviators should not have the shots. NOBODY should have the shots. They don't work worth a damn, and they are dangerous.

False.
edit on 6-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thank you for demonstrating your previous claim about her not being a doctor is false.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have entered her name into a search engine....I found nothing about her being repeatedly dismissed.

Can you please provide some links to the 'lots of people' that say that she doesn't have a clue?

edit on 6-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

With your slander against Long, you demonstrate what Socrates observed all those centuries ago: When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Long is right, and DoD and the entire federal government are wrong. You chirp in to slander her....

The shots are dangerous to all, fatal to many, and don't work worth a damn.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Shills don't care about being wrong or truth or providing proof to their statements

Their goal is forum drift and mud slinging to obscure and derail the topic

This poster has been at it for years and is consistently proven wrong and even outright ignorant in many subjects they bloviate on , and yet never misses a beat

To be quite honest in all the years I've been on ATS , This poster is the most likely candidate for a paid internet troll I've ever seen

I've repeatedly engaged this poster over the covid issue and treatments as I am a charge nurse on a covid floor here In washington state and have been since this whole thing sparked off.

Yet this poster repeatedly tries to act like an authority at my job like I haven't been in the profession for 35 years.

It's typical behavior
edit on 8-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Long is right, and DoD and the entire federal government are wrong.

Yeeaaahhh. One lone non-doctor, stands against the DOD and entire federal government. She says she is right and thousands of others are wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Is your entire worldview founded upon falsehoods as this topic is?

You're starting to sound like Joe Biden--dazed and confused.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Is your entire worldview founded upon falsehoods as this topic is?

You're starting to sound like Joe Biden--dazed and confused.

Nope, it just that this person has not presented any real evidence other than anecdotal accounts. If this was an issue to military equipment or security, things would have been done.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yeeaaahhh. One lone non-doctor, stands against the DOD and entire federal government. She says she is right and thousands of others are wrong.

One should at least tell lies that can be backed up. Fauci
the DOD and the federal government do the same thing.
Seems like you work for them no other reason to embarrass
yourself like this?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

She has presented so much evidence, and so much analytical thinking in her risk-benefit analysis that it scares hell out of you. Thus your response by slander.

Senator Johnson of Wisconsin who invited her to speak might be the only honest man in the entire Senate.

Are you some sort of gate keeper for the official narrative?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join