It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of demons in music?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is one of the preachers I listen to often, and in this very short video he points out an interesting connection between Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Guys obviously not a big "Footloose" fan.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

But evangelists like creflo dollar and kenneth copeland are surely not using the lords name to make absurd amounts of money? The entire evangelist agenda is to con people into giving them money...

You want demons, just look at them. Sure the music industry is built on edgy personas, but at least they're not conning innocent families out of money as they fall to their knees, hands clasped, thinking the preacher they're listening to is a direct conduit to God...

Nor are they fake heal.. I mean faith healers. Or building cults that destroy families.

I'm not saying I like the music industry. Not these days, and not for a long time. So much dross. Just that the only fools falling for the symbolism are already lost causes. The music industry is an insidious thing, built from the very fabric of darkness. Not all of it, but a lot.

This video didn't say anything new, really..

nor does this one, but why not mix both the devils music with the devils preachers..

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

That guy is a genius.
Have you seen the pig calling one?

On topic:
Britney Spears is obviously a demon. Her and all the other pop girls that came out during my pubescent years possessed me often.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I agree. The hypocrisy makes it worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So, he makes money from Youtube spouting this crap and the first thing you see when you look below the video is "To contribute to our ministry" and the link to Paypal, but he can sit and judge other and call them "demon possessed".

"Judge not lest ye be judged".

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Giving to the ministry so they can help more people causes God to single you out and give you divine favor so your problems are solved and health problems are healed.

It's called prosperity gospel and it works. Consider it entering the supernatural lottery. What else do you have to lose? You believe in God, right? Okay then, he might do it for you. All of the testimonials cant be lies.🤣

The ones that are honest about your donation helping them to help others without claiming to be able to heal you or give you financial favor are more respectable.
edit on 4-11-2021 by FryingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

That guy is a genius.
Have you seen the pig calling one?

I just watched it. Holy Hannah.. people are.. who needs MTV to be possessed !!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I like to spring that guys videos on unsuspecting friends when they're half in the bag

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Still waiting for my bottle of "Miracle Water"...$100...from Peter Popoff

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
in 90s rave/dance music it was often alluded to

there was not so subtle Orbital and there single Satan

and then as I had my own decks and would wind back records when cueing them up, something a little more subtle was noticed

the lyric at the begining "hey we gonna get this place" if played backwards says "yes to satan", i thought it was quite cool

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

I like to spring that guys videos on unsuspecting friends when they're half in the bag

lmao

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Still waiting for my bottle of "Miracle Water"...$100...from Peter Popoff

or his miracle manna from heaven..

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When you can hear the persons thoughts projected onto the notes or chords instead of the note or chord... strange thing in India when this happens it is lauded as good playing.

Different cultures though.

However if you have that gift noticing it yourself... listen to the drummer and what his projection is, the bassist, the rhythm and lead guitars write all of them down individually then make a song out of it for the singer that might know or can empathize the meaning of all of that in their vocal range.

It's not super hearing it's something others can learn... but try not fall into the fishes mouth. It takes a long time to incarnate out of that if you do.

Emptiness is all it requires and directed intention at an object making contact that another is using... it can be done with things like wind chimes but as warned... don't fall in.

Ghost in the machine is another concept similar.

Very few people can get out of the way of their instrument and play directly from the heart...or projection less.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm not giving my money to support someone's way of life... we should come together
As a church to help people individually, and it is our responsibility... We must also bear fruit which is preach the Gospel to others, and that Gospel is the death burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, not give your money to a preacher so that the Lord will bless you... reply to: FryingSquirrel

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That is why they use Bibles that Changed God's words from "The love of money is THE ROOT of all evil. (now before you run off about Satan, in the context of the verse I quoted, it is talking about men not the devil.) To "The love of money is A root of All sorts of evil". A little leaven.

It is ministries you just quoted they have almost as many unsaved Christians as the Jehovah Witnesses and they all do it for money.

I lived 15 years in the Jungles of the Philippines. Was there when they discovered a remote Tribe in Palawan in 1997. I found flowers no one had ever seen and I led 720 plus people tot he Lord Jesus Christ. And I can tell you some did not get saved though they made some claim to believe their life lacked evidence of a changed life. Maybe that is not necessary but it is a Testimony that is not good for sure.
edit on 11/5/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

All i seem to remember form the 90s and raves was a hell of a lot of love down to the 5th letter of the alphabet mainly.

Not much satanic about those tunes far as i can establish.

But we did have the time of out life's, the 90s being a peach of a decade
edit on 5-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join